3It was OK
11.1%
2Disliked it
11.1%
1Hated it
11.1%
Average 3.9
9 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2017 9:07 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Truly an emotional final chapter this was. Yuyu T_T But with that, both Yuyu and Nana will be able to move on and find happiness.

I love Nana's character development, she's now stronger than ever and she too has learned to love herself. And Shioka agrees too. This was a really nice ending with a little bit of romance too.
Nov 22, 2017 8:06 PM

Apr 2015
koto said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Truly an emotional final chapter this was. Yuyu T_T But with that, both Yuyu and Nana will be able to move on and find happiness.

I love Nana's character development, she's now stronger than ever and she too has learned to love herself. And Shioka agrees too. This was a really nice ending with a little bit of romance too.
where did you read it tho?
4th times getting signature banned wtf
May 6, 2018 4:00 AM
Dec 2016
Where did you read it?
Feb 10, 2019 2:06 PM

May 2016
The chapter has been updated in mangadex.

I don't remember writing that post, but whatever.
So in the end, Yuyu won right, makes me happy.
If this was not a shoujo manga Yuyu would have committed suicide but it ended well.
I don't know what do you think but I felt that Nana liked more Yuyu than Shioka-kun, nice ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana-iro Kakumei Chapter 22 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 24, 2020

1 by Potimas »»
Jan 29, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Nanairo Kakumei Chapter 35 Discussion

koto - Jun 11, 2017

0 by koto »»
Jun 11, 2017 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.