Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2017 11:09 AM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell these are all of Ruu's posts from page 8. Can you explain how these post read to you as town?

1. Catching up post - null
2. Response to Kit about Role PM seem like scum caught in Denja's trap, the reply to wen about Ruu knowing about day time abilities seems legit, not liking her reaction to Soren and the talk of sending host a PM since that is something we cannot confirm, defending herself since many have only seen her scum game, votes Rinto and gives reasons
#319 - Rinto's mains suspects are always weak so that shouldn't even be part of the read on him. "His post doesn't appear helpful" is something I have been having an issue with in games. We really don't know how helpful things are until we look back at them later. Also this post must have been helpful it was used in forming her read on him (??)
#321 - Fair question I would expect from a townie or scum trying to look town
#332 - I guess she feels he shouldn't have mentioned ToS since that conversation was done but how does this make him scum or town?
#335 - Questioning why he things her posts are fluffy when they have been
These reasons are extremely weak and while they could come from town they could just as easily come from the mafia going for the easy D1 lynch. I asked if this vote was for self preservation and Ruu answered no. This post doesn't scream town at all it confuses me and makes me feel she could be hiding something.
3. Tells us to ask -shad- knowing that the host cannot confirm that for us. Just why even say this? - feels scummy
4. Her description of Rinto sounds like pretty much every game Rinto is in - null to scum since it's making him look bad for what reason?
5. Asks Kit how she feels about Rinto - Town motive, continuing to scum hunt/mafia motive look like you are scumhunting. null
6. More defense over the role PM - still not sure how town doesn't look at the PM - scummy
7. Fluff meme - null could make this scummy but I wont, honestly probably town since she doesn't normally play this lose. Still this post in itself is not game related so....null
8. Still fumbling with the Role PM, still doesn't feel real, espially with the way my Role PM is laid out it just seems so unreal - scummy
9. Tells Soren to read the thread before voting her. - she was looking so scummy here this post is - null at best but scummy since Soren had commented on her Role PM fiasco before voting
10. Says she is an emotional player no matter her alignment - null
11. Says that scum and town are probably on her train, says she should look there at the people sheeping, never saw her look at her train. - scummy since there was no follow through, the post itself doesn't say scum or town to me.
12. another catchup post - null
13. Gives her view on Rosie to Soren, pretty non committal what I would call leaving an "escape hatch", has no scum reads though she scum read Rinto pretty good a few posts earlier, and makes a comment about how she doesn't like being in control (low key way of saying "I am Town"). Rinto caught her eye and Gruffin scum read is weak.

I saw a lot of floundering here but I can't say whether it's from town or scum. The wrong name on the claim doenst make me feel any better about page 8. I will have to look at page 17 later I took the time to do this in the middle of my wen ISO. I am seeing scum or null on most of these posts.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 7, 2017 11:09 AM

Jan 2008
btw can mods tell us who repped out? i saw the announcement asking for a rep on discord.

@-shad- @_claire_

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 11:11 AM

Jan 2016
OH THIS IS A 14 PLAYER GAME NOT A 16 PLAYER ONE

Okay then there's probably three scum, not four. Man, I feel dumb.
Feb 7, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:

well that makes more sense. how did no one besides me even question you about that

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 11:19 AM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

well that makes more sense. how did no one besides me even question you about that
Lol I figured he meant 4 scum as in the worst case scenario
Feb 7, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs

Here is a ISO did on Sollux yesterday

Sollux16:

More active than I gave him credit for. His entry was very odd to say the least but somewhat understandable seeing as he's never played before. States his suspicions which make sense to me given he knows none of us or really what to expect I like how he expands on his suspicions of Denja and Jackrito but I still don't have enough to make a decision either way new player read, neutral still. So I wrote this before post 759 time to dig deeper.

Feb 7, 2017 11:26 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

idk much about setup so 10-4 (28%) didn't seem to crazy to me.

Jan 2010
Kit said:
btw can mods tell us who repped out? i saw the announcement asking for a rep on discord.

@-shad- @_claire_
Gruffin out/Crossbell in

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
@Togs

Here is a ISO did on Sollux yesterday

Sollux16:

More active than I gave him credit for. His entry was very odd to say the least but somewhat understandable seeing as he's never played before. States his suspicions which make sense to me given he knows none of us or really what to expect I like how he expands on his suspicions of Denja and Jackrito but I still don't have enough to make a decision either way new player read, neutral still. So I wrote this before post 759 time to dig deeper.
Ok thanks that is helpful, I'll use this as a reference to read them myself (rip lack of search function in MAL clubs). Sorry that I'm still slow :/
Feb 7, 2017 11:29 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Kit said:

@-shad- @_claire_
Gruffin out/Crossbell in

Ugh its actually someone else now but Idk if I can reveal the name yet, where the hell is shad XD
Feb 7, 2017 11:38 AM

Apr 2015
Kit said:

@-shad- @_claire_

Oh alright~
Wen asks to be replaced.
We are looking for a replacement atm.
Feb 7, 2017 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
lynch a ruuuuuuuuuu

Feb 7, 2017 12:15 PM

Oct 2015
@CADAEMOS has replace wen294. Please welcome him to the game

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 7, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2010
Welcome to the game @CADAEMOS

Feb 7, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
wen294

I was gong to wait to post this until I got home so I could give it some analysis. But with CADAEMOS replacing in for wen I guess now is as good a time as any.

I had a town lean before hand and nothing I see here changes that.

Feb 7, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2010
@Ruu where are you? You got a free ride early D2 due to your claim but Jackrito found a discrepancy in it.

Feb 7, 2017 12:27 PM

Sep 2016
sowwwwwwww,what nowww
Feb 7, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
@CADAEMOS what is your mafia experience? You are taking over for wen294 he currently has 2 votes against him. 3rd in the vote count right now.

Feb 7, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2016
Oh,thats beautiful :)
Just got myrole and im not mafia though
Feb 7, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2010
💀 Current Vote Count 2.5 💀

💀 Togs 💀 (5) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Sollux16, CADAEMOS🐩
Ruu (4) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, logic340, Crossbell 🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

Feb 7, 2017 12:33 PM
Jun 2016
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
logic feels town

possibly a read i need to re evaluate in the future but are we seriously going to lynch him in this gamestate

if you are wen are town

who are wolves
Hmm, I'll give you the state of my reads atm then although I still have a lot of analysis to do.
You Jack and Denja are the ones who have good enough scum games to play the way you are, so I can't clear on behavior. Maybe Logic can be added to this group too even. Sollux I honestly have not paid enough attention too, there's a possibility they could be scum Gruffin 2.0. Then there are Soren and Wen who I townread but not strongly enough to rule them out, I feel myself second guessing.

I'm not interested in Rinto or Ruu at least after their claims. Or Kit either though she's less ruled out because there could be neutral shenanigans going on with her kill ability which Indontnwant to think about her.

If this was Angel Beats and I could try to double lynch.. I think I would support maybe Soren and Sollix ? Or Wen and Sollux. What about you Crossy, what would your double lynch be excluding me of course.

Gruffin 2.0? If you don't mind my asking, what do you mean by that?
Feb 7, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2016
I have no idea who is who sow i should just read for a moment
Feb 7, 2017 12:36 PM

Sep 2016
When is the day over??? Cuz it says 20 hours here...
Feb 7, 2017 12:37 PM

Oct 2015
Ruu has asked for a replacement, we are in a process of looking for one.

However, another question from host. Will you guys be okay with another added 24 hours for the replacements to catch up

Feb 7, 2017 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
wen294

I was gong to wait to post this until I got home so I could give it some analysis. But with CADAEMOS replacing in for wen I guess now is as good a time as any.

I had a town lean before hand and nothing I see here changes that.

I would say Wen been replaced makes it more likely Wen is town I can not see him leaving if scum, Since he loves to be scum so much, possible i'm wrong and a good reason made them quit but nothing they did before hand gave me reason to scum read adn this adds to it.

I feel my reasons this game are so meta based it sickens me.
Feb 7, 2017 12:40 PM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
💀 Current Vote Count 2.5 💀

🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

Denja, Kit, are you two still gonna vote for Cadaemos? Or are you going to casts your votes else where to give him a chance to redeem where Wen might have gone wrong?
Feb 7, 2017 12:41 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
@Ruu where are you? You got a free ride early D2 due to your claim but Jackrito found a discrepancy in it.

From what they said before they have a lot of net issues, so this could be the reasons why, I was really expected them to be replaced, this whole game is dying from replacements and inactives. Makes the game state hard to work with. Since I'm not feeling great on lyniching someone who has issues.
Feb 7, 2017 12:42 PM

Jan 2010
CADAEMOS said:
Here is what I can tell you:
-we mislynched BunnyEnergizer on D1 she turned out to be town (Cop)
-Rosie and Grapefruit both died N1
-Kit came forward saying she killed Rosie and claimed Town Vigilante
-We are already down 3 town
-Ruu was nearly lynched yesterday (D1), she claimed Roleblocker D2 in an attempt to clear Soren as town.
-Since claiming it has come to our attention that Ruu's character name doesn't match. It is a mix of two characters names

Here is a catchup post I did for Crossbell when he entered the game
To Summaraize;
Denja is being himself claimed wolf early. Got some reduction and a vote from ruu. He says kit Is scum pushes that most of day 1. Plays around with Ruu gets her to slip but nothing conclusive.
Kit has been active has been moving her vote being kit. Claimed Vig killed Rosie attributed it to your advice in N1 vig kill. Seen honest and way too bold for her first scum game.
Soren asked Gruffin to bet on scum hunting. It drew attention to both and neither has come through
Bunny mislynched cop new player didn't say much 6 people on the train. Bunny was a dog kind of confirms Denja wolf claim
Ruu looks horrible like bad, to scummy to be scum type bad. Almost got lynched yesterday. Claimed town role blocker today under minimal pressure
Rinto-kun almost got lynched claimed VT people believe it for not. Hasn't done much since not getting lynched.
Wen294 is being town read by most excerpt Kit. I admittedly need to revisit wen.
Jackriti just pocketed me but I'm not seeing the signs I ignored in FT. I could sure use another opinion. He seems much more paranoid here then FT. I'm learning town I think most others are.
Rosie was being Rosie (VT) imo playing like TPR in her first town game..she was majority consensus for Vig according to Kit.
Grapefruit was pretty well town read. He was vanilla town. Mostly town reads D1 voted Rosie.
I'm logic you know me ;)

Sollux - New player never played mafia before some ToS experience. Feeling his way through it more active than many would probably believe. Very inquisitive but lost player. No real read either way. Didn't vote D1 for reasons explained. I have a write up coming so the post numbers will be referenced.
We have 4 town claims the full claims and Denja wolf claim.

I hope This helps

Edit: Added Sollux16

Here are all the d1 vote counts
Updated with Ruu's claim. Take this with multiple grains of salt add your self to it and look at it from all angles. This is in no way concrete
Key:
Unknown/no claims:

Jackrito
Wen294
Soren
Gruffin
Togs
Sollux16

Claimed:
DenjaX - Wolf (claimed)
Kit - Vig (claimed)
Rinto-kun Vanilla Town (Claimed)
Ruu - Town Roleblocker (Claimerd)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Oyasumi_Rosie - Vanilla Town
Grapefruit21 - Vanilla Town
Bunny - Cop

💀 Vote Count 1.3 💀

Kit (1) // 🐩 DenjaX 🐩
DenjaX (1) // 🐩 Ruu
Ruu(1) // 🐩 Kit 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny
For the sake of continuing to look in all directions. I have strong town reads on Denja and Kit and a slight read on Ruu but still more neutral. I find this vote count very interesting. By itself it probably wouldn't stand out so much but these three have been memeing a lot and have been tied to each other since early. I'm bored and it's something that stood out to me as I read through the thread again. I know all three being scum is unlikely but it's something to look at in regards staying vigilant.

Feb 7, 2017 12:43 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

From what they said before they have a lot of net issues, so this could be the reasons why, I was really expected them to be replaced, this whole game is dying from replacements and inactives. Makes the game state hard to work with. Since I'm not feeling great on lyniching someone who has issues.

Yeah, it makes it hard to vote too, because without good reason (such as them reading major scum or something) I don't want to vote on the players who are replacing people right away. I'd rather give them a chance and see how they do
Feb 7, 2017 12:47 PM

Nov 2015
Sollux16 said:
Togs said:
Hmm, I'll give you the state of my reads atm then although I still have a lot of analysis to do.
You Jack and Denja are the ones who have good enough scum games to play the way you are, so I can't clear on behavior. Maybe Logic can be added to this group too even. Sollux I honestly have not paid enough attention too, there's a possibility they could be scum Gruffin 2.0. Then there are Soren and Wen who I townread but not strongly enough to rule them out, I feel myself second guessing.

I'm not interested in Rinto or Ruu at least after their claims. Or Kit either though she's less ruled out because there could be neutral shenanigans going on with her kill ability which Indontnwant to think about her.

If this was Angel Beats and I could try to double lynch.. I think I would support maybe Soren and Sollix ? Or Wen and Sollux. What about you Crossy, what would your double lynch be excluding me of course.

Gruffin 2.0? If you don't mind my asking, what do you mean by that?
Referring to Gruffin's performance as scum in her first game, camp crystal lake.

-shad- said:

However, another question from host. Will you guys be okay with another added 24 hours for the replacements to catch up
Yes yes yes please do, you're the best Shad < 3
Feb 7, 2017 12:48 PM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
CADAEMOS said:
Here is what I can tell you:
-we mislynched BunnyEnergizer on D1 she turned out to be town (Cop)
-Rosie and Grapefruit both died N1
-Kit came forward saying she killed Rosie and claimed Town Vigilante
-We are already down 3 town
-Ruu was nearly lynched yesterday (D1), she claimed Roleblocker D2 in an attempt to clear Soren as town.
-Since claiming it has come to our attention that Ruu's character name doesn't match. It is a mix of two characters names

Here is a catchup post I did for Crossbell when he entered the game
To Summaraize;
Denja is being himself claimed wolf early. Got some reduction and a vote from ruu. He says kit Is scum pushes that most of day 1. Plays around with Ruu gets her to slip but nothing conclusive.
Kit has been active has been moving her vote being kit. Claimed Vig killed Rosie attributed it to your advice in N1 vig kill. Seen honest and way too bold for her first scum game.
Soren asked Gruffin to bet on scum hunting. It drew attention to both and neither has come through
Bunny mislynched cop new player didn't say much 6 people on the train. Bunny was a dog kind of confirms Denja wolf claim
Ruu looks horrible like bad, to scummy to be scum type bad. Almost got lynched yesterday. Claimed town role blocker today under minimal pressure
Rinto-kun almost got lynched claimed VT people believe it for not. Hasn't done much since not getting lynched.
Wen294 is being town read by most excerpt Kit. I admittedly need to revisit wen.
Jackriti just pocketed me but I'm not seeing the signs I ignored in FT. I could sure use another opinion. He seems much more paranoid here then FT. I'm learning town I think most others are.
Rosie was being Rosie (VT) imo playing like TPR in her first town game..she was majority consensus for Vig according to Kit.
Grapefruit was pretty well town read. He was vanilla town. Mostly town reads D1 voted Rosie.
I'm logic you know me ;)

Sollux - New player never played mafia before some ToS experience. Feeling his way through it more active than many would probably believe. Very inquisitive but lost player. No real read either way. Didn't vote D1 for reasons explained. I have a write up coming so the post numbers will be referenced.
We have 4 town claims the full claims and Denja wolf claim.

I hope This helps

Edit: Added Sollux16

Here are all the d1 vote counts
Updated with Ruu's claim. Take this with multiple grains of salt add your self to it and look at it from all angles. This is in no way concrete

For the sake of continuing to look in all directions. I have strong town reads on Denja and Kit and a slight read on Ruu but still more neutral. I find this vote count very interesting. By itself it probably wouldn't stand out so much but these three have been memeing a lot and have been tied to each other since early. I'm bored and it's something that stood out to me as I read through the thread again. I know all three being scum is unlikely but it's something to look at in regards staying vigilant.

You're so helpful Logic. Your posts like this have been helping me out a lot too, so thank you for posting things like this (even if it's meant for the players who are being swapped in XD)
Feb 7, 2017 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
@DarthInvader has replaced Ruu. Please welcome him to the game

Feb 7, 2017 1:04 PM

Nov 2008
@logic340 pffft you should have let me summarize the events. Coulda segregate things faster. xDD

Hoho

@DarthInvader want me to summarize things for you? :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 1:06 PM

May 2014
Hoii
Very Briefly Yes.
That would be awesome!

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 7, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 pffft you should have let me summarize the events. Coulda segregate things faster. xDD

Hoho

I'll leave it in your capable hands

Feb 7, 2017 1:14 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:

Hoho

I say let Denjax do it
Feb 7, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2010
-shad- said:

I'm down for whatever. Extra 24 will help the replacements.

Feb 7, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2016
Welcome replacements
Feb 7, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
Hoii
Very Briefly Yes.
That would be awesome!
welcome

Feb 7, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2014
Man it feels like we are the back-up squad people call when Avengers go on vacation xD

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 7, 2017 1:32 PM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.6b 💀

💀 Togs 💀(4) // 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun, Sollux16, CADAEMOS 🐩
💀 DarthInvader💀 (4) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, logic340, Crossbell 🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs

🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
-shad-Feb 7, 2017 6:27 PM

Feb 7, 2017 1:44 PM

Sep 2016
Thanks everyone for info!!!!
Feb 7, 2017 2:30 PM

Nov 2008
DarthInvader said:
Man it feels like we are the back-up squad people call when Avengers go on vacation xD
the one you replaced was almost lynched day 1 and now continues on to day 2. She claimed Vanilla townie and the character Lunafreya. There was some inconsistencies in her character claim so everyone bece suspicious to her again. She rage quit and so here you are.

What are your thoughts?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 2:34 PM

Nov 2015
Welcome replacements, hope you enjoy this game ~

I should tell you though, both of your slots were under suspicion so if you're townie, please prove yourself as one with all your might !

I'd like to ask @CADAEMOS @DarthInvader, what is your previous experience with mafia like ?
Feb 7, 2017 2:37 PM

Nov 2015
Also, I hate to be the one to say this, but.. two slots replacing out at the same time, one slightly after the other and both without a word to the thread about it. This kind of reminds me of... Cross and Gruffin in CCL. Could be the case that Ruu and Wen are actually scumbuddies who messed up with OOG communication somehow. Not the way I'd prefer to look for scum but I don't think we can ignore it.
Feb 7, 2017 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Also, I hate to be the one to say this, but.. two slots replacing out at the same time, one slightly after the other and both without a word to the thread about it. This kind of reminds me of... Cross and Gruffin in CCL. Could be the case that Ruu and Wen are actually scumbuddies who messed up with OOG communication somehow. Not the way I'd prefer to look for scum but I don't think we can ignore it.

Ruu has been boderline replacement for a while with net issues do I doubt it. We also would modkilled if that situation happened again. The thing I'm more interested in is your lack of vote still.
Feb 7, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2014
Oh I see. Hmm, lynched day 1? Tis a shame. Well I'm getting used to the character claim myself. This is a first MAL mafia game I'm playing however I've played ToS xD Usually townies tend to swing the ax on their own feet so I'm just not surprised. I'll try to prove but I think everyone should try to prove who they are. As for Ruu, maybe they just had enough with dumb townies who knows.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 7, 2017 3:00 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Ruu has been boderline replacement for a while with net issues do I doubt it. We also would modkilled if that situation happened again. The thing I'm more interested in is your lack of vote still.
Hmm. Well your explaination doesn't completely sell me since the same isn't true for Wen and it just strikes me as weird and unexpected like it did in CCL.

Why's my lack of vote so interesting ? I've never had a big problem forcing a case as scum. And this gamestate is brimming with vaguely town people, surely you see it too.
Feb 7, 2017 3:01 PM

Nov 2015
DarthInvader said:
Oh I see. Hmm, lynched day 1? Tis a shame. Well I'm getting used to the character claim myself. This is a first MAL mafia game I'm playing however I've played ToS xD Usually townies tend to swing the ax on their own feet so I'm just not surprised. I'll try to prove but I think everyone should try to prove who they are. As for Ruu, maybe they just had enough with dumb townies who knows.
Do you feel that way, that the people who were suspecting your slot are dumb town ?
Feb 7, 2017 3:26 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

Hmm. Well your explaination doesn't completely sell me since the same isn't true for Wen and it just strikes me as weird and unexpected like it did in CCL.

Why's my lack of vote so interesting ? I've never had a big problem forcing a case as scum. And this gamestate is brimming with vaguely town people, surely you see it too.

You have a very hard time making a case as scum Togs. Yes they is a lot of town like people but that is nor stopping others voting. I don't like the way you are trying to use that reasoning for a double lynch as well. Let's be honest do you think Wen would take a modkill like that. Either way this is just speculation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.