[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Sounds like you don't want people figuring out you are scum?

Vote: Bunny

Here, I will help you a bit with some guided questions.

Why do you think Soren made a bet with Gruffin?

Does Rosie's focus on Soren/Gruffin seem like it is coming from scum agenda?

What do you think Denja is doing?

What do you think of the votes on Gruffin?

Just some things off that top of my head that I remember have been debated in this thread. You can say your thoughts on anything you want without people having to ask you.
I don't like how defensive it is but I can understand frustration with the way wen responded to her. I didn't respond like that but newbie scum to me was Gruffin, so my idea/impression of newbie scum is probably skewed. All we can do it try to find ways to get her involved so we can figure out their alignment and voting is one of those ways. They have not voted which is and isn't concerning. Is because I have seen scum not vote, isn't because I have seen lost town not vote. I get a cookie vibe from both Sollux and Bunny would you not agree? Not enough to say either way imo.
Hmm I forgot Wen was on Bunny. But I think newb town would be more likely to say something like "but i'm town" rather then "well you don't know my alignment." What I'm trying to get at is the way it's phrased seems like Bunny is thinking from a mindset where she needs to keep her role a secret, not from a mindset where she needs to make sure everyone knows she's town. There's not many Bunny posts to work with so I'm trying to read how they are naturally thinking. And in regards to comparing them to Cookie, I personally know Cookie so I know how she naturally acts and that is why I knew she was town. I don't know these new newbs at all so I can't compare.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 1:47 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:
Can votes even be locked, it doesn't state it anywhere in the rules.
@_Claire_
@-shad-
Denja knows his vote didn't actually lock (vote counts had him on ruu), that's why after he voted ruu he had to put the bolded vote kit in another post as if he were simply mentioning it, to put it back on me. I'm sure he's doing it on purpose
sneaky sneaky
Feb 3, 2017 1:48 PM
Feb 3, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Kit said:
It bothers me that I don't quite feel that Logic is town yet when he is usually clearly town, but I think he may be trying that "laying low and letting things progress" thing Gruffin talked about in FT? @Gruffin what do you think about Logic so far? (asking gruff cause we both played a lot with logic but anyone can answer)

I think he is kind of under the radar, I'd feel more comfortable if I could town clear him as usual, hmm..
Logic tends to appear more townie as the game progresses, its still only day 1 here. Like in haruhi he changed his playstyle a little bit and I felt off about him from the start, but then he became more townie later on. So I'm not too worried about logic atm, I will be later on if he doesn't appear more townie though.
I think he usually has a pretty distinctive Day 1 but I will let it go for now unless I decide I feel like doing an iso on him

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 1:54 PM

Jul 2013
wen294 said:
Kit said:
I was trying to say that I wanted to pressure Gruffin with my vote so I could get a better read on her. But everyone just wants to defend her, huh? I even gave reasons for my vote, if you actually read my posts. I didn't say those things you think I "basically said" but have fun twisting my words up.
It's not like i have a fun time defending Gruffin, it's just that your post sounded really yuck. Even without me twisting your words. Heck i twisted your words precisely because the original is yuck.
Not sure if you're agreeing with Kit's reasoning here and then continue to call their post yuck for the sake of calling it yuck. You still scum read kit?
Feb 3, 2017 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
I think my top scum reads (which I want to be clear is not saying much because D1) right now are Bunny, Ruu, Rinto, and Wen

But Togs and Sollux I'm pretty lost on as well. Gruffin I'm still keeping an eye on but I think the initial situation is probs t/t.

Most others have given me reasons to think they are town for now but I'm not dismissing everyone else either.

edit: eeeh I guess i'm not really sure about rosie either
KitFeb 3, 2017 1:59 PM

Feb 3, 2017 2:07 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Soren said:
Can votes even be locked, it doesn't state it anywhere in the rules.
@_Claire_
@-shad-
Denja knows his vote didn't actually lock (vote counts had him on ruu), that's why after he voted ruu he had to put the bolded vote kit in another post as if he were simply mentioning it, to put it back on me. I'm sure he's doing it on purpose
I dunno what you are talking about... i thought it was locked..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 2:23 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Though I find what Ruu is saying hard to believe. I can't truly grasp her alignment from it. What do you think?
I'm not totally sure, but her reactions to Denja seems like she was fumbling and she lied about not looking at her role PM. As a town she wouldn't have needed an excuse for not knowing what's in her role PM. Maybe she really hadn't looked, but I don't know Ruu enough to say that, and I think most people would generally look at their role PM.

It wasn't an excuse, it was the truth :/

wen294 said:
OOPS
That was Arrisu, not Ruu. My memory has failed me. Ruu wasn't even in the game.
Sorry everyone and especially Ruu :S Forget i ever said that.

Thank god! I thought I was becoming grrr and the alzheimer was showing because I had no recolection of it xD I think I've never play with a daytime ability :/

@jackrito I'm not fixated on him, I gave my reads on opinions on other players but it caught my attention that Denja was repeting the same thing, going after kit. I don't know if he would try to be smarter if he was tpr. Denja trolls, that's what he does. No matter if he is town or scum so I'm doing my best to discover his alignment. Maybe I choose a difficult player to focus on but I would like to start erasing people from my suspects list (specially the one that are hard to read).

Kit said:
re: ruu, it's technically possible.. but i guess if you guys are being secretive i won't give it away

??? I need context xD

@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;

^Yes I'm being emotional, don't meta read here. I'm just an emotional person! xD You think it's part of my scum playstyle but that's because most of you have only see me as scum -_-

vote change: Rinto

okay @Rinto-kun finally appear and I have to say his post didn't give me the best impression.

#319 didn't seem helpful at all and the reason for having those main suspects was weak at best.
#321 "You don't seem scum, tbh, so I will lower my suspicion on you." <-- I would like to know what make you change your mind?
#323 is another fluff post because by that time they had already talk about ToS :/
#325 I would also like to know why you think my posts are fluff.
Feb 3, 2017 2:25 PM

May 2015
I get the feeling that Rinto is just laying low, agreeing with people who are townread and not contributing much.
Feb 3, 2017 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
@Ruu you said you would just look for town/scum then go to the thread. But now you're saying you also sent shad a pm thanking him, why didn't you mention this before?
Feb 3, 2017 2:28 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
@Ruu you said you would just look for town/scum then go to the thread. But now you're saying you also sent shad a pm thanking him, why didn't you mention this before?

I seriously didn't think about it. You can even ask Shad, he could confirmed he receive a pm from me.
Feb 3, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:

Kit said:
re: ruu, it's technically possible.. but i guess if you guys are being secretive i won't give it away

??? I need context xD
I was responding to other people regarding stuff you claimed

Feb 3, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Soren said:

I seriously didn't think about it. You can even ask Shad, he could confirmed he receive a pm from me.
That would basically be a mod confirming your alignment so no, we cannot ask shad this

Feb 3, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2008
@Ruu how were you able to find your alignment without looking at the rest of the PM

Feb 3, 2017 2:32 PM

Nov 2008
@Ruu dont say anymore Ruu. You have the right to plead the fifth. Ill take care of it.

Anyone who wants to pressure Ruu has to go through me first.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 2:33 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
Ruu said:

??? I need context xD

okay. How do you feel about Rinto btw?

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Is that even relevant? Chatting with shad is totally out-of-game stuff

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

okay. How do you feel about Rinto btw?
Under the radar, not contributing much, as usual :/

Feb 3, 2017 2:37 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
@Ruu how were you able to find your alignment without looking at the rest of the PM

is easy really. Since I usually enter mal through my mobile I just look for the word aligment and I'm done. It says town or mafia. What's so weird about it? Claire does the same btw.
Feb 3, 2017 2:39 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

is easy really. Since I usually enter mal through my mobile I just look for the word aligment and I'm done. It says town or mafia. What's so weird about it? Claire does the same btw.
Because you would see all the other info in the pm even if you didn't want to, like soren described here

edit: the reason i asked is because you didn't respond to that post i linked

Feb 3, 2017 2:41 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
@Ruu dont say anymore Ruu. You have the right to plead the fifth. Ill take care of it.

Anyone who wants to pressure Ruu has to go through me first.

First thing I thought after reading this

Feb 3, 2017 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:
It's related to her alignment, so it feels like an important detail. But I see what you're saying.
Feb 3, 2017 2:45 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Ruu said:

Because you would see all the other info in the pm even if you didn't want to, like soren described here

this ^^^^
which she is still avoiding, making me unconvinced. She's fumbled a lot and avoiding the issue here, I don't see town acting this way.
Vote: Ruu
Feb 3, 2017 2:47 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
Ruu said:

I didn't I thought I did :/
am I the only one who can only concentrate in finding one word and totally disregard (and blur out if you want) all the other stuff? geez I'm been persecuted for the way I read my role pm? is this for real? -_-
Feb 3, 2017 2:48 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
Kit said:

this ^^^^
which she is still avoiding, making me unconvinced. She's fumbled a lot and avoiding the issue here, I don't see town acting this way.
Vote: Ruu

I already explained. Before voting for me take a minute to read the thread -_-
Feb 3, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Kit said:
It's related to her alignment, so it feels like an important detail. But I see what you're saying.
I'm not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me here. It does look like an emotional plea to me, but IF she's telling the truth, she has no obligation to mention something like talking to the mod about her alignment like you implied in the your first post in this quote chain.

Feb 3, 2017 2:52 PM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
Kit said:

am I the only one who can only concentrate in finding one word and totally disregard (and blur out if you want) all the other stuff? geez I'm been persecuted for the way I read my role pm? is this for real? -_-
Being emotional is ruu's scum meta. I read one post from ruu in the disagae game where she was being emotional and instantly scum read her, in the end she turned out to be scum. lel
Feb 3, 2017 2:59 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Ruu said:

Being emotional is ruu's scum meta. I read one post from ruu in the disagae game where she was being emotional and instantly scum read her, in the end she turned out to be scum. lel
Have you ever played with town Ruu?

edit: wait nevermind I remember the Ruu wall now. Forgot she was in Tis the Season, i think it was

Feb 3, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
Ruu said:

I'm an emotional person, no matter my alignment -_-
Even as town I make emotional posts
Feb 3, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Soren said:

as town you make emotional posts like this -> ;-;
as scum you make emotional posts like this -> -_-
/flawless meta read

Feb 3, 2017 3:10 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

What is this animu? I need it for my science project.

How do you feel about the people pressuring you? You think they are scum trying to take advantage of you?

Feb 3, 2017 3:15 PM

Nov 2008
Damn Kit is really making me lose momentum... It was good earlier because only Ruu and logic were around...

I beg of you night kill her if she can't be lynched today.

Feb 3, 2017 3:16 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

What is this animu? I need it for my science project.

How do you feel about the people pressuring you? You think they are scum trying to take advantage of you?

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai hope you get an A in your project! :P

I think scum and town are going after me. I can't tell who is who yet but I think if I had to choose I would focus on the people that are sheeping the situation. Because if I get lynch and you guys see my flip you would go after the first person that came after me. So is not a safe move for scum.

dinner time~
Feb 3, 2017 3:21 PM

May 2012
I'm here. Catching up.
Feb 3, 2017 3:42 PM

Jul 2013
@Ruu your read on jack and rosie?
Feb 3, 2017 4:25 PM

Dec 2013
Soren said:
wen294 said:
It's not like i have a fun time defending Gruffin, it's just that your post sounded really yuck. Even without me twisting your words. Heck i twisted your words precisely because the original is yuck.
Not sure if you're agreeing with Kit's reasoning here and then continue to call their post yuck for the sake of calling it yuck. You still scum read kit?

I didn't agree with Kit, i still scumread Kit. Gonna go back over kit's posts tomorrow and i'll rejudge then.
Gonna go to bed now.
Feb 3, 2017 4:26 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Soren said:

Feb 3, 2017 4:35 PM

May 2012
Bleh. I didn’t want to bring it up earlier because it’s OOG stuff.

Fair enough on Sollux, I’ll watch her more given the weakness of the read.

That’s kind of what I was thinking about Rosie with her going back on her word. Oftentimes I hear people saying that scum will play very carefully so things can’t be traced back to them, but again it was a weird set of circumstances that I’d like explained. Her reasons for voting Soren still feel the same as what I pointed out in 152 about her supporting a lynch on neutral reads. She expressed uncertainty in her suspicions on 216, so eh? What about her posts worry you?

Can’t speak for Soren, but I’ve found that leaving Logic to his own devices is the best way to get a read on him. And he can be a pretty good townie, so distracting him by making him defend himself can be a waste of time and effort. This is assuming that he hasn’t rolled scum this game, but really all I have to do to get a read on him is wait and see if there’s anything to question on.

I must’ve missed it. .-.

I don’t always have scumreads early on because it’s more difficult for me to find scum vs finding town. Nearly all of my early scumreads in past games flipped town while I’ve had pretty good accuracy with my early townreads so far (with the exception of deep wolves). I still make them, but as things are I can't scumread anyone with confidence.

Rosie and Ruu are on my radar, but I need to check for a possible town motivation before really committing, which requires me to do more backreading than time allowed then.

Grapefruit21 said:
@Gruffin (Parroting Jack a bit here, but) Togs gives off town vibes in 68 for being the first to strongly call out Rosie for poking around looking for town PR's (masons). A lot of people commented on that post, togs was the first to really say it wasn't a kosher question/observation. Also like his 49 just "feels" towny.
Ahh, I see. When I first read that I brushed it off as null because I've seen scum get onto people for PR talk in the past (Cross in CCL, Bur in FT), but I can see how you would make that read.

wen294 said:
So at this point in time the person you scumread the most is someone you don't quite understand. Meaning you don't scumread ANYBODY for ANYTHING at this point in time?
Scumreading's hard, man. Town can act scummy all the time, so when I see possible town pointers I think twice about scumreading someone.

Ruu said:
@Soren @Gruffin I gave my read on Gruffin in #156.

Things I found scummy:

- Townreading people from the start to get them to trust you.
- backing off when questioned
- Defending Soren ( this could also be said about Soren but as I stated before I can see a townie mindset behind Soren's idea) without good reasos.
This feels like you are assuming my intentions to fit a scummy perception of me.

Sollux16 said:
I've heard a little bit about mafia from Gruffin but she never really told me much about how to play.
I did too! You must've zoned out or something. :T

BunnyEnergizer said:
aaaa, i dont have any experience in mafia, but i will try to do my best lol XD i did play town of salem, few games, it is similar right? i think ill understand everything after i read all the chat (i dont even use forums, like at all) so lul im noob xd
What do you mean by the chat?

I'm still confused about how Denja is saying wolf = town. I was thinking it may have had to do with FFXV, but after googling it, I'm really not getting what's going on.

/Caught up to start of page 7, going to take a break now. Given the current state of the game, I'm wondering how many scum are hiding within my null reads.
Feb 3, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2016
Slept in till 11! Feel so good.

Anyway here goes:
@wen294 misread my (intentionally) hard to read top town/scum reads. That is town points for wen from me because town just saw something that looked like agreement and latched onto it. My vote was on Rosie but they didn't bother to check the thread and that carelessness screams town. That said Wen Kit was my top town read not scum read. Just FYI.

Thoughts on happenings I hated everything about trying to figure out Ruu's alignment from what they said about reading a PM. Suggest we drop it.

That said around it I hate how gung-ho Soren was about lynching Ruu off of it and is back in my top scum reads.

@BunnyEnergizer @Sollux16 I know you're struggling but if you're town we need you to be invested and active in the game so echoing what Kit did I have a few questions and ideas to try to help ease you into the game.

Is there any post without an attached image that just stood out as really weird and out of place to you?
If there is what made it stick out?
Try to get inside the mind of that poster, does what they said make sense from the POV of mafia/scum? As in does it either help them lynch town players or avoid suspicion themselves.

Also this page is a great resource that has some quick articles on how to play and a glossary of terminology (that isn't all used here but a lot is).

Second don't town read me for this as it's something scum can do too. The game is just more fun with invested players.
Feb 3, 2017 5:31 PM

Nov 2008
Grapefruit21 said:

Thoughts on happenings I hated everything about trying to figure out Ruu's alignment from what they said about reading a PM. Suggest we drop it.

That said around it I hate how gung-ho Soren was about lynching Ruu off of it and is back in my top scum reads.
I reeled something from my bait. What is stopping you from gaining momentum out of it?

Feb 3, 2017 5:34 PM

Jul 2013
wen294 said:
Soren said:

I didn't agree with Kit, i still scumread Kit. Gonna go back over kit's posts tomorrow and i'll rejudge then.
Gonna go to bed now.
what's your read on ruu based on the current situation?
Feb 3, 2017 5:37 PM

Dec 2016
DenjaX said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I reeled something from my bait. What is stopping you from gaining momentum out of it?

Because it gets into OoG stuff and discussing PM's so it's approaching boderline modkillable offenses?

And I did gain momentum, just not on Ruu.
Feb 3, 2017 5:45 PM

Nov 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Because it gets into OoG stuff and discussing PM's so it's approaching boderline modkillable offenses?
That is true. I was only trying to shake something up on Ruu but people are ganging up on her due to her strange reactions. If we eliminate the OOG part of it, what do you think about Ruu's behaviour during the pressure? You don't think it was juicy at all?

Feb 3, 2017 5:46 PM

Dec 2016
DenjaX said:
Grapefruit21 said:
That is true. I was only trying to shake something up on Ruu but people are ganging up on her due to her strange reactions. If we eliminate the OOG part of it, what do you think about Ruu's behaviour during the pressure? You don't think it was juicy at all?

I can kind of see it, and I don't mind it but Rosie and Soren are juicier targets at the moment
Feb 3, 2017 6:21 PM

Nov 2008
@Soren what do you think about Grapefruit saying that you are juicy?

Feb 3, 2017 6:34 PM

Dec 2016
@DenjaX what do you think of my Soren case? And what do you think of rosie?
Feb 3, 2017 6:47 PM
Feb 3, 2017 7:33 PM

May 2015
Soren said:
@Ruu your read on jack and rosie?

Okay for now I'll tell you what I think of Rosie because I'm on my mobile and reading Jack's posts is a pain with such a small screen ;-;
At first I thought Rosie could be an inexperienced scum who made a bad move proposing a Soren/Gruffin lynch. But then, when everyone started attacking her, her response seemed townish to me. The problem with her is that she contradicts herself a lot so is hard to tell if she appears scummy because she is not use to rolling scum or because she is just a lost townie trying to figure out the game. For now she is neutral to me - a position I don't particularly like so I hope I'll soon get a good read on her.

I don't have any strong scum reads atm and I hate been in this situation. Not been in control sucks -_-
I think I could only town read (that could change at any given time) is Kit. I usually town read logic from D1 but his post don't scream town like usual Idk..
Rinto is the only one that caught my eye so far. I was thinking about Gruffin as another possibility but my read is weak so I don't think comfortable lynching them yet.
Feb 3, 2017 8:25 PM

May 2012
Resumed catch up.

Rinto-kun said:
If anything, my main suspects are Jack(he always seems plenty suspicious to me tbh), @DenjaX and @Togs(I expect more from such players like them and not having their opinion on the game is troubling me), Bunny for inactivity.
No active person stands out more than the rest, in my opinion people are focusing too much on slight mistakes people make like Soren vs Gruffin from what I see, we should assess this situation more open-mindedly.
My vote stays for now as I don't see anything that makes Jack stand out from my previous experiences with him. My vote may vary later in-game, though.
I'm interested to know why you mainly suspect Jack? Is it meta like the last line suggests?

Here you talk about assessing the situation with an open mind, yet do not offer your own assessment of the events in this thread. This bothers me because it's great stuff to observe and form opinions on in the interest of scumhunting, but instead the focus is on Jack for vague (meta?) reasons.

Rinto-kun said:
You don't seem scum, tbh, so I will lower my suspicion on you.
What makes you think that?

logic340 said:
So I ask myself, is it right for me to put the burden of prophecy on them for making /agreeing to this bet? No, I don't think it is?
Tbh, mafia is a scumhunting game in itself so I just viewed it as business as usual with an added punishment. Town should always be trying to solve the game so I haven't been getting these BoP arguments relating to the bet.
---
...Oh. I think I'm understanding what Denja is doing now. ._. Bleh, this was fine in TGT because of inactivity/no reveal, but I'm not feeling too great about it being used here if I'm right about this.

Note to self: I'm looking back on my reads list and I feel like my read on Kit needs to be fleshed out more, it's pretty flimsy as-is when I'm only looking at the fact that she's questioning people. Rosie is someone I should ISO read if I have the time.

Ruu said:
I think scum and town are going after me. I can't tell who is who yet but I think if I had to choose I would focus on the people that are sheeping the situation. Because if I get lynch and you guys see my flip you would go after the first person that came after me. So is not a safe move for scum.
Could you expand upon this by telling me who you believe are sheeping? Should I take that last sentence to be you believing Denja is town since he was the first to go after you with the PM stuff?

Edit: Added separator
GruffinFeb 3, 2017 8:28 PM
Feb 3, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2016
@Gruffin can you explain what Denja is doing then?

@Ruu that post after your catch up feels like just sheeping the most common arguments. Like it boils down to you are neutral on Rosie, not answering half the question as quote walls suck on mobile. And then echoing what a lot of people are saying on logic, Kit, and Gruffin. The only interesting tidbit was that Rinto has caught your eye and you don't do anything with that at all just mention it and drop it. Going to need better scum hunting out of you because right now you're on the D1 lynch table and it would be nice to do better than that for our lynch.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.