Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Vote: Soren I'm not sold on your town/scum Ruu.meta as, I'm not feeling Werewolf have, NnT, or Disgaea Ruu here. Could you give some examples that support your suspicious? I'm not sold in the town roleblocker claim either but it just doesn't feel like a scum play.

Togs said:
Wow Cross is in this game ? And looks like his shift key is broken too. Anyways, catching up
welcome back with 5 votes I hope you'll help us catch scum
Thanks. Hmm as for scumhunting, although I haven't read everything yet I can tell you now there's definitely some on my wagon. It's a pretty cushy wagon to be on as scum since you get to pressure a mislynch without having to fake any reasoning.
Feb 6, 2017 6:17 PM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Vote: Soren I'm not sold on your town/scum Ruu.meta as, I'm not feeling Werewolf have, NnT, or Disgaea Ruu here. Could you give some examples that support your suspicious? I'm not sold in the town roleblocker claim either but it just doesn't feel like a scum play.

Togs said:
Wow Cross is in this game ? And looks like his shift key is broken too. Anyways, catching up
I can understand how you're not sold on ruu being scum but I don't understand how that leads to a vote on me.
Feb 6, 2017 6:29 PM
Jun 2016
I'm still here guys, just moble at the moment. Logic, what led you to change your vote to Soren?
Feb 6, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
logic340 said:

I can understand how you're not sold on ruu being scum but I don't understand how that leads to a vote on me.
logic340 said:

vote: Soren
@Soren I really want to hear your thoughts on the recent happenings. I want OneVote-Man!!! I really want you to be town I see the signs I need you to come close this deal.

FoS is still on Ruu and I place another one on Togs.

this time around it was more for grabbing your attention. Things are stagnate while waiting on Togs and it should cause some discussion.

So even if Ruu is scum there are two others still running around lets discuss who those might be. Let's not look at it from a who is her teammate perspective. Who else looks scummy? I admittedly have too many town leans/reads for my comfort right now and the vote on you is due to me not being completely sold on you being town as stated in my post quoted there above.

^^^^
Sollux16 said:
I'm still here guys, just moble at the moment. Logic, what led you to change your vote to Soren?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 6, 2017 6:41 PM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Soren said:
logic340 said:

@Soren I really want to hear your thoughts on the recent happenings. I want OneVote-Man!!! I really want you to be town I see the signs I need you to come close this deal.

this time around it was more for grabbing your attention. Things are stagnate while waiting on Togs and it should cause some discussion.

So even if Ruu is scum there are two others still running around lets discuss who those might be. Let's not look at it from a who is her teammate perspective. Who else looks scummy? I admittedly have too many town leans/reads for my comfort right now and the vote on you is due to me not being completely sold on you being town as stated in my post quoted there above.

^^^^
Sollux16 said:

Ok, that makes sense. Soren was inactive for an uncomfortable amount of time as well. Like you said, it could be RL stuff but they've yet to say that so I can't be sure.
As far as town leads go, I have the opposite problem. I feel like I'm reading too much scum into everyone. The problem with this is I don't have super good reasons for many of them... :\ I don't like being this distrusting of people....
Feb 6, 2017 6:42 PM
Jun 2016
Crossbell said:
caught up

vv: kit
v: logic, ruu, rinto, soren
n: jack, denja, sollux
w: wen, togs

?

Jumping back a bit. I'm curious, what do the letters in front of our names mean Crossbell?
Feb 6, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:

Thanks. Hmm as for scumhunting, although I haven't read everything yet I can tell you now there's definitely some on my wagon. It's a pretty cushy wagon to be on as scum since you get to pressure a mislynch without having to fake any reasoning.

💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩
💀 Togs 💀 (6) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Logic340, Sollux16, wen294 🐩

you said the same thing about the final vote count D1. So between me, wen, and Rinto (since we are the three on both trains) who is the scum?

Feb 6, 2017 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
On top of that @Crossbell
Ruu has done some weird thing as scum. In that werewolf game she was last scum remaining and no one had suspected her but she claims a town role (in an semi-open setup) and she got counter claimed on the spot. After mislynching the person that counter claimed her, we lynched ruu and won the game. There was absolutely no good reason for her to claim as scum at that point in the game when no one had suspected her. Especially when it was very likely that she would get counter claimed, which she did, so she basically trapped herself. All she had to do was wait for a few more mislynches, get some night kills in and she could have won that game. What she said after the game ended was that luck makes the game more fun.
This demonstrates that ruu doesn't play optimally and can do out of the blue things.
Trying to think logically about why she claimed might not work here because she can throw a curve ball at us. Especially when most of it conjecture. Furthermore, while you have considered why there isnt a scum motive behind it, you have yet to identify a town motive in that action.
What we need is to hear from her as to why she did it, of which she would hopefully explain herself soon.
Feb 6, 2017 6:51 PM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Soren said:
logic340 said:

^^^^
Sollux16 said:
based on interaction so far I'm not sure who could be her scum buddy
As for who else is scummy. I'd say Togs but that is a very weak one that only hinges on him being lurky. I'd say Ive got my eyes on wen atm too because he isn't giving me good vibes, I don't get the sense that he's working the game out. Calls posts yuck, and wants to do an easy policy lynch on Togs. He has two town reads with the rest being all null. I havent seen him actively work the game out.
Final suspicion is on jack because he is jack and always plays the perfect scum game ( I have no idea how to catch perfect scum rip me)
Feb 6, 2017 6:58 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
wen294 said:
I was lynching kit, then i changed to Togs, then nobody joined me on that and i changed to bunny.
Also seriously why do i need more reasoning than the others, makes no sense.

As for reads, you'll have to do with the short version. Kinda busy atm. Maybe i'll get into some more details tomorrow.
Grut is that i still don't feel comfortable with ruu's claim, logic feels towny but less so than usual, i buy kit's claim, the timing of rinto's claim is decent but that's all it is, denja i believe he's a wolf but doesn't mean he's town. His overall play feels pretty nice tho, togs is togs, cross i'm still not sure about, will reread his posts later if i get to it, you are finally getting a bit in the one vote man groove, so that's good. Not sure why it took so long but okey, i don't feel like it is forced like usually in your scum games, jack idk. I don't believe in my ability to read him, in his scum game my gut screemed at me he was scum the entire time but i could never put my finger on why, i don't have that feeling now so that's good but yeh, only a slight town lean. Sollux idk, i kinda feel like he's townish but i don't know why. Maybe because with the amount of lost he is i'd figure he'd sooner ask stuff to his scumbuds but it doesn't really feels like he'd doing that. Not much of a reason tho.

Overall way too many town leans so something is up with that. I got to make due with Togs and Ruu atm, and lynching ruu is gonna hurt if she really ends up to be town (allthough i still doubt it) so voting Togs is the safer bet. At the very least while the total tally of roleblocks is still going through.
Not asking you for more reasoning than others, I want to hear your own reasons. But looks like you don't have any.

To sum up your reads you have kit and logic as town, and the rest are null.

@Jackrito I believe that you're better at reading wen than me, is it normal for him to not have many reads?

I would say it is normal we are dealing with a person who plays mainly scum and is proud of it in that mindset you font need many reads. Wen's main scum traits from memory are he will always look for a easy lynch and bus without mercy. He does not care about the team only his own victory. I have s town feel atm though I think he would be pushing a lynch on Sollux a lot more then he is if scum. He just comes off counsel then bloodthirsty. Which to me us town. I'm not a expert here though
Feb 6, 2017 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren said:
Not asking you for more reasoning than others, I want to hear your own reasons. But looks like you don't have any.

To sum up your reads you have kit and logic as town, and the rest are null.

@Jackrito I believe that you're better at reading wen than me, is it normal for him to not have many reads?

I would say it is normal we are dealing with a person who plays mainly scum and is proud of it in that mindset you font need many reads. Wen's main scum traits from memory are he will always look for a easy lynch and bus without mercy. He does not care about the team only his own victory. I have s town feel atm though I think he would be pushing a lynch on Sollux a lot more then he is if scum. He just comes off counsel then bloodthirsty. Which to me us town. I'm not a expert here though
hmmm, what about him policy lynching Togs?
Feb 6, 2017 7:07 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

hmmm, what about him policy lynching Togs?

That can come from him as both sides. I said eariler as scum with Togs he will threaten him to be active or lynch him. So I can see him doing this as town as well. It seems a couple are annoyed with him lately. I would need a togs flip to tell more
Feb 6, 2017 7:09 PM

Jan 2010
unvote let me put this away for a little while, while I think about things. I'll be back in a little while.

Feb 6, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2016
looking forward to togs's catchup/claim
Feb 6, 2017 9:25 PM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
trying the "shoot from the hip"
style of MU and seeing if it proves effective

lettuce interact in REAL TIME
Feb 6, 2017 9:55 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Togs said:
trying the "shoot from the hip"
style of MU and seeing if it proves effective

lettuce interact in REAL TIME
I'm slow as hell in my catchup but I actually am here, maybe getting into the fray will help me out with focusing. So I'll take you up on that LETTUCE, if I wasn't in the game or was an IC or something, who would would you be voting for ? Besides Wen too
Feb 6, 2017 10:00 PM

Jan 2016
modgaming roleblocks in this game leads to the path of danger imo

it's a lazy way to approach the gamestate
Feb 6, 2017 10:02 PM

Jan 2016
i'd be voting wen

if not him, i'd need to re-evaluate because there has to be scum somewhere

jack? denja? sollux?

unless my view of the gamestate is completely shot, but that's impossible with 4x scum
Feb 6, 2017 10:06 PM

Jan 2016
soren feels townie?

i liked his engagement today; normally he'd drop off a cliff if he was scum

idk

Jan 2016
sollux said:
Jumping back a bit. I'm curious, what do the letters in front of our names mean Crossbell?
very village
village
null
wolf

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
i'd be voting wen

if not him, i'd need to re-evaluate because there has to be scum somewhere

jack? denja? sollux?

unless my view of the gamestate is completely shot, but that's impossible with 4x scum
Hmm. Well I'm town and I think there's a decent chance Wen actually is too. Though a lot of people this game strike me as "vaguely town" so there's got to be hiders. What do you think of Soren ? I was feeling good about him early but have been second guessing more recently.
Feb 6, 2017 10:08 PM

Nov 2015
Op never mind, looks like you answered. What do you think of Logic ? He feels very similar to previous townlogics to me but, he seems to be eager to townread me more than I would expect from him.
Feb 6, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2016
man if ruu is scum here she has played me very well, the stuff on page 8 i don't think she ever thinks to mention that she thanked shad for giving her a town role pm if she is actually scum

i wish we lynched scum day 1; i'd be more willing to compensate on a ruu lynch today if we did but after being strongarmed into the holo lynch in higurashi i'm trying to prevent scum from ganking a mislynch there

who are ruu's buddies?
Feb 6, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2016
logic feels town

possibly a read i need to re evaluate in the future but are we seriously going to lynch him in this gamestate

if you are wen are town

who are wolves
Feb 6, 2017 10:12 PM

Jan 2016
why is wen town

what has he done at all to solve the game

what have /you/ done at all to solve the game

i want a claim because i don't think you're ever going to get resolved in my mind
Feb 6, 2017 10:15 PM

Jan 2016
i keep waiting to play a non bastard MAL game where i am completely wrong about the gamestate upon replacing in

is this the game?

i need to see some hard cold evidence before concluding so
Feb 6, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2016
tomorrow gonna go ahead and read some of ruu's scum games to see if she is capable of faking tonally town tells like the ones on page 8 and page 17

feels like figuring out her alignment is the crux of the game

also may re evaluate some reads too, i feel like i should have a read on jack/sollux/denja and my patience with do nothing players like rinto is making me annoyed especially since i gave him a pass in FT for being newbie
Feb 6, 2017 10:22 PM

Jan 2016

kit is town

logic likely town

jack/rinto/wen/denja

scum in here

honestly we should be focusing here instead of messing around with ruu
Feb 6, 2017 10:22 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
logic feels town

possibly a read i need to re evaluate in the future but are we seriously going to lynch him in this gamestate

if you are wen are town

who are wolves
Hmm, I'll give you the state of my reads atm then although I still have a lot of analysis to do.
You Jack and Denja are the ones who have good enough scum games to play the way you are, so I can't clear on behavior. Maybe Logic can be added to this group too even. Sollux I honestly have not paid enough attention too, there's a possibility they could be scum Gruffin 2.0. Then there are Soren and Wen who I townread but not strongly enough to rule them out, I feel myself second guessing.

I'm not interested in Rinto or Ruu at least after their claims. Or Kit either though she's less ruled out because there could be neutral shenanigans going on with her kill ability which Indontnwant to think about her.

If this was Angel Beats and I could try to double lynch.. I think I would support maybe Soren and Sollix ? Or Wen and Sollux. What about you Crossy, what would your double lynch be excluding me of course.
Feb 6, 2017 10:24 PM

Jan 2016
gonna ISO sollux tomorrow

made zero impression in my brain thus far, the comparisons to cookiecrusher in FT are apt

just impossible to tell if they are lurking town or lurking scum
Feb 6, 2017 10:26 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
why is wen town

i want a claim because i don't think you're ever going to get resolved in my mind
I got town vibes from a few things on Wen, let me go back and look.

Also forgive me but I won't claim just yet unless some more people call for it just in case my wagon disperses normally. Sorry if you have to be unresolved on me friendo but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Feb 6, 2017 10:28 PM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
logic feels town

if you are wen are town

who are wolves
Hmm, I'll give you the state of my reads atm then although I still have a lot of analysis to do.
You Jack and Denja are the ones who have good enough scum games to play the way you are, so I can't clear on behavior. Maybe Logic can be added to this group too even. Sollux I honestly have not paid enough attention too, there's a possibility they could be scum Gruffin 2.0. Then there are Soren and Wen who I townread but not strongly enough to rule them out, I feel myself second guessing.

I'm not interested in Rinto or Ruu at least after their claims. Or Kit either though she's less ruled out because there could be neutral shenanigans going on with her kill ability which Indontnwant to think about her.

If this was Angel Beats and I could try to double lynch.. I think I would support maybe Soren and Sollix ? Or Wen and Sollux. What about you Crossy, what would your double lynch be excluding me of course.
literally the most squishy reads ever/you give yourself a lot of escape hatches

"cross/jack/denja have good scum games, so i can't clear you guys, ditto with logic"

"sollux could be scum"

"i townread soren and wen but second guessing"

only townreading rinto/ruu/kit because of claims, literally most consensus reads ever

these reads have zero substance or critical thought put into them

claim please or get lynched
Feb 6, 2017 10:29 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Togs said:

literally the most squishy reads ever/you give yourself a lot of escape hatches

"cross/jack/denja have good scum games, so i can't clear you guys, ditto with logic"

"sollux could be scum"

"i townread soren and wen but second guessing"

only townreading rinto/ruu/kit because of claims, literally most consensus reads ever

these reads have zero substance or critical thought put into them

claim please or get lynched
Well lol what do you expect I don't have any leads yet I'm just discussing the state as I see it.
Feb 6, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2016
i think a lot of the game boils down to the fact that this is not a good thread environment to lynch wolves

this game has way too many town players, i feel, that can't step up and clear themselves. most of this game is too low impact that it's literally impossible to distinguish from mafia
Feb 6, 2017 10:33 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
i think a lot of the game boils down to the fact that this is not a good thread environment to lynch wolves

this game has way too many town players, i feel, that can't step up and clear themselves. most of this game is too low impact that it's literally impossible to distinguish from mafia
I guess I agree. What are you gonna do about it ?
Feb 6, 2017 10:36 PM

Jan 2016
togs said:
Well lol what do you expect I don't have any leads yet I'm just discussing the state as I see it.
i want some spicy wolf or town reads

literally every one of your reads is either

1) consensus
2) you giving yourself an escape hatch

at this point in the gamestate, with zero wolves flipped, that is a problem
Feb 6, 2017 10:37 PM

Jan 2016
i've literally been doing the best i can by adopting this style and cranking post to the +max

it's every town member's job to clear themselves, first and foremost and i think i've been doing that to a good degree
Feb 6, 2017 10:39 PM

Jan 2016
some games are winnable and some games aren't

after i've been in here for 24 hours, this game doesn't feel like it's a winnable game

compare + contrast to games like hidamari sketch where every townie was on fire

doesn't mean i'm going to not try ofc

but mafia is a team game
Feb 6, 2017 10:39 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
togs said:
i want some spicy wolf or town reads

literally every one of your reads is either

1) consensus
2) you giving yourself an escape hatch

at this point in the gamestate, with zero wolves flipped, that is a problem
Well here's something of a mild spice, I had doubts earlier but I'm pretty sure you're town, your despair over this gamstate seems leitamate. Right now I've decided I should look over Wen first to see if I change my mind about him or if not then so I can defend him with vigor.
Feb 6, 2017 10:43 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
some games are winnable and some games aren't

after i've been in here for 24 hours, this game doesn't feel like it's a winnable game

compare + contrast to games like hidamari sketch where every townie was on fire

doesn't mean i'm going to not try ofc

but mafia is a team game
Maybe we should Mallorean Thug some folks ? I would if I was more caught up but at the moment I feel like I may not have the right moral standing to
Feb 6, 2017 10:44 PM

Jan 2016
a read on me has zero spice because i already know i am town

i'm despairing over this gamestate because tell me the route to victory with 4 wolves probably still alive, the cop dead, most of our PRs outed, and a fair number of townies who can't clear themselves. if you're town, i appreciate your effort, but we need to lynch scum today

i want some actual wolf reads
Feb 6, 2017 10:48 PM

Jan 2016
either way need to go to sleep

i expect some spicy hottakes when i read tomorrow

if you're town you have as much obligation to clear yourself as you can, and with you being generally afk/lurky for most of the game that is extremely difficult because as scum faking catchup >>>>> easier than faking REAL TIME INTERACTION
Feb 6, 2017 10:50 PM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:

kit is town

logic likely town

jack/rinto/wen/denja

scum in here

togs tell me who the scum are in here

i feel like this is the direction we need to be moving in instead of wasting 90% of our time and collective thread energy with ruu

Crossbell said:
why is wen town

this also needs answering
Feb 6, 2017 10:51 PM

Jan 2016
is jack just scum again

sleeping thought
Feb 6, 2017 10:53 PM

Jan 2016
kind of contrary to my previous posts but

explain your progression on the ruu read and why do you not want to lynch her today?

don't really get why you want to lynch her d1 but then completely reverse today, especially since she claimed roleblocker

just feels inconsistent
Feb 6, 2017 11:21 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
i've literally been doing the best i can by adopting this style and cranking post to the +max

it's every town member's job to clear themselves, first and foremost and i think i've been doing that to a good degree
Hmm BTW Cross, I hate to say this especially since I know you just want to spur activity up in this thread, but could you cool the MU playstyle a little ? It's not the activity I'm objecting to but more the environment it creates :/ This is MAL after all and a basic game and I think its our duty to keep it new player friendly, and be more encouraging rather than cold and harsh. And I know it may be unwinnable that way but that's the nature of these basics, the environment is just as important as the outcome of the game.

Well feel free to grill me as much as you want, I can take it and besides I know how fluffy you are IRL already. But I'm just asking you to tone down a little
Feb 6, 2017 11:26 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
either way need to go to sleep

i expect some spicy hottakes when i read tomorrow

if you're town you have as much obligation to clear yourself as you can, and with you being generally afk/lurky for most of the game that is extremely difficult because as scum faking catchup >>>>> easier than faking REAL TIME INTERACTION
Night, thanks for the INTERACTING I think it may have helped me get my head in the game more.

Crossbell said:
Crossbell said:

kit is town

logic likely town

jack/rinto/wen/denja

scum in here

togs tell me who the scum are in here

i feel like this is the direction we need to be moving in instead of wasting 90% of our time and collective thread energy with ruu

Crossbell said:
why is wen town

this also needs answering
I'll keep this question in mind when I read over him.

Crossbell said:
kind of contrary to my previous posts but

explain your progression on the ruu read and why do you not want to lynch her today?

don't really get why you want to lynch her d1 but then completely reverse today, especially since she claimed roleblocker

just feels inconsistent
I never elucidated my read progression, but yes it was a combination of Ruu's claim and a few posts that I glossed over at first that seemed pretty townie to me on rereading.
Feb 7, 2017 1:47 AM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Crossbell said:
caught up

vv: kit
v: logic, ruu, rinto, soren
n: jack, denja, sollux
w: wen, togs

?

It means vv= very villager, v= Villager, N= Neutrual, W= Wolfs. Villager is another term for town and wolf is another term for mafia,
Feb 7, 2017 1:55 AM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
On top of that @Crossbell
Ruu has done some weird thing as scum. In that werewolf game she was last scum remaining and no one had suspected her but she claims a town role (in an semi-open setup) and she got counter claimed on the spot. After mislynching the person that counter claimed her, we lynched ruu and won the game. There was absolutely no good reason for her to claim as scum at that point in the game when no one had suspected her. Especially when it was very likely that she would get counter claimed, which she did, so she basically trapped herself. All she had to do was wait for a few more mislynches, get some night kills in and she could have won that game. What she said after the game ended was that luck makes the game more fun.
This demonstrates that ruu doesn't play optimally and can do out of the blue things.
Trying to think logically about why she claimed might not work here because she can throw a curve ball at us. Especially when most of it conjecture. Furthermore, while you have considered why there isnt a scum motive behind it, you have yet to identify a town motive in that action.
What we need is to hear from her as to why she did it, of which she would hopefully explain herself soon.

Is the WW game the same as the halloween game?, if so that was their first game with no exp teammates, from what I have been told never read it myself. I don't think using an example from first game when been good in a couple after it, is the best data a person will learn from mistakes, it is so also a lot different as last scum then been in a good position like this. Their lack of explaining is a big red flag however, let us play a game then who in your view is scum buddys here, since I doubt denjax since he wanted them to claim and I think he would not set them up. It is possible Logic and one of Rinto and Wen.

A town motive is possibly to stop us doing a mislynch and wasting a day on them not the best motive but still is one.
Feb 7, 2017 1:59 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
logic feels town

if you are wen are town

who are wolves

I think Logic is town unless Ruu is scum since they went out of their way to save them day one, that been added so did I, he seemed to go a step above though. If Ruu is town I would say Logic is town.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.