Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2016 10:59 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aaand we're caught up at last! And what better way to catch up than with some mild breast touching? XD See what all that teasing gets ya? XD I knew second base would come, however brief. XD She can act annoyed all she likes, but the blushing reveals all. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops from here. :)
Jun 14, 2016 12:14 PM
Apr 2015
This scanlated chapter's taking longer than usual to come out. But can't wait to see how it turns out. (Will add edit once I've read it)
Jun 16, 2016 1:37 AM

Sep 2013
dem air bags so big.
wonder who she was talking to? Maa-kun?
Jun 16, 2016 1:56 AM

Jun 2009
Seems like Jun isn't the only one getting shitty advice...
Jun 16, 2016 3:34 AM

Feb 2016
The translation notice says: the second part of the two-parter, does this mean that the manga will end after volume 2? :(

Onikilla said:
Seems like Jun isn't the only one getting shitty advice...

And we also know the reason why she is constantly texting with Maa-kun. I hope that the MC is going to chance his behavior, I just can't root for him the way he is right now.
Jun 16, 2016 3:59 AM

Jul 2015
Can't believe i'm saying that of a gal but she's too good for him, he's just a dumb pervert......
Jun 16, 2016 6:17 AM
Nov 2015
Now we have to wait more because there aren't more raw chapters.
Jun 16, 2016 7:32 AM

May 2014
ExoticBankai said:
Can't believe i'm saying that of a gal but she's too good for him, he's just a dumb pervert......
Agree. He's pissing me off.
Jun 16, 2016 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
ExoticBankai said:

I agree , the guy just wants sex , I feel bad for the girl ... For him any girl would be good.
He's a Jerk.
Onna no Teki!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2016 9:35 AM
Jun 2016
Where do you guys find the raws?
Jun 17, 2016 6:41 PM

Mar 2016
Urushi-Hara said:
ExoticBankai said:

I agree , the guy just wants sex , I feel bad for the girl ... For him any girl would be good.
He's a Jerk.
Onna no Teki!

I agree that he is a jerk, but you gotta realize that this kid has 0 idea how to interact with women. ._. Fresh af man. Its like he just got sliced off a cow and wants to be a steak.
Jun 19, 2016 5:26 PM

Mar 2015
If she really didn't want that she shouldn't have dragged him into the restroom, pinned him to the wall and told him to do it.

Even so, yes, the guy is a typical self centered teenager, but I'm thinking she may be as well. I am looking forward to more developments such as:

-What is her true motivation?

-Who was on the phone?

-Will the male lead develop or remain an emotional sophomore for the rest of his life?
The sword that takes life gives life
Jun 19, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2013
Top_Sergeant said:
If she really didn't want that she shouldn't have dragged him into the restroom, pinned him to the wall and told him to do it.

Even so, yes, the guy is a typical self centered teenager, but I'm thinking she may be as well. I am looking forward to more developments such as:

-What is her true motivation?

-Who was on the phone?

-Will the male lead develop or remain an emotional sophomore for the rest of his life?

Actually I'm also looking forward to see what happens , the manga is really fun and it's funny , the MC will also have a chance to act ... And something tells me that we will see in the next chapter a new side of her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
This manga is a roller coaster. One one hand you have a jerkish dork who got into his relationship because he wanted to get into her pants. When he gets her, he's being a wuss at best and a perv at worst. Then we have this girl whose Kogal appearance may not tell who she really is but still a gigantic tease and whose motives and deal with the MC is not known.
Dec 13, 2016 3:03 AM

Jun 2008
I think people haven't realized that this guy wasn't actually inlove with this girl and only asked because his friends set him up and he wanted a decent looking girl to do sexy stuff with.

You people say he doesn't consider her but he never really had strong feelings of care for her. Despite wasting his time thinking his ecchi thoughts though he still gets to spend time with her and slowly getting to meet her and the more she knows about her the more he will end up actually loving her and caring for her.

This isn't a story about a guy and the girl he loves. This is a story showing love developing.
Mar 19, 2017 7:46 PM

Mar 2015
That was fast... I didn't expect her to keep teasing him up to this point, but I guess that'd bound to change after he unexpectedly touched her boobs.

May 27, 2017 2:23 AM

Dec 2014
Yuuki Rito. lol. XD

MC you effing idiot....
Sep 21, 2023 3:50 PM
May 2020
bro did the impossible

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 1 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jun 5, 2016

9 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 180 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Mar 27

4 by gujj1990 »»
Apr 21, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 7 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jun 8, 2016

11 by Randomkid446 »»
Apr 15, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 121 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Apr 27, 2021

2 by adaminop »»
Mar 30, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Chapter 179 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Mar 17

0 by Icewolf004 »»
Mar 17, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.