Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 11:30 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great time skip.
I never thought that I would like this manga. The mc was annoying at first (constantly blushing every single page) but he grew on me. The best girl won, very satisfying ending.

7/10
blessofcurseAug 7, 2015 4:44 PM
Aug 7, 2015 3:59 PM
Jul 2015
blessofcurse said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Great time skip.
I never thought that I would like this manga. The mc was annoying at first (constantly blushing every single page) but he grows own me. The best girl won, very satisfying ending.

7/10

Kinda wish the manga went further into their relationship instead of the generic "kiss and hold hands" ending. Now I feel empty. Why must such a great manga come to an end so abruptly :[
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Mar 13, 2016 6:36 PM

Dec 2015
JTLouie said:
blessofcurse said:
Great time skip.
I never thought that I would like this manga. The mc was annoying at first (constantly blushing every single page) but he grows own me. The best girl won, very satisfying ending.

7/10

Kinda wish the manga went further into their relationship instead of the generic "kiss and hold hands" ending. Now I feel empty. Why must such a great manga come to an end so abruptly :[

I think this excessive blushing is still much better than unrealistic nosebleeds. It's obviously exaggerated but I can relate to how he must felt.
Actually what surprises me on this manga most is that Sana was first one to observe Shouta and taking picture wasn't just random act that start their story. It was very nice twist at the end.

Only wish that relationship between main pair was presented in a bit more detail or with extended story. Same goes for other 2 girls. Sad ending for Yui, she hadn't much of chance. For me adding Kotori only lead story away from main trio so afterward they don't have enough time to really compete and so it went as predicted from first pages.

Anyway one thing I don't understand is why it was so important for Sana to not have boyfriend until 18? I got a feeling it was her manager wish more than it would drastically hurt her career. Fans don't really care about 1-year difference so she would lost some of them anyway.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisome Momiji Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2012

25 by psyche-K »»
Dec 24, 2022 3:18 PM

Poll: » Koisome Momiji Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2012

17 by psyche-K »»
Dec 24, 2022 3:16 PM

» Anime?

Evilpoo - Dec 2, 2012

4 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 29, 2022 6:00 AM

Poll: » Koisome Momiji Chapter 31 Discussion

ZeroZx - Apr 9, 2013

24 by animejas »»
Oct 22, 2021 6:49 AM

Poll: » Koisome Momiji (pilot) Chapter Discussion

notzky - May 28, 2012

10 by animejas »»
Oct 22, 2021 6:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.