Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2015 9:30 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Did the creators change the aspect ratio for this particular episode?
What I watched was a video with the widescreen presentation of a movie.

Anyways, it seems like Onikirimaru is actually around a hundred years old if I'm low-balling, since he had already grown into an adult by the Meiji era at the very latest, which was a period which apparently lasted from 1868 to 1912. I have to say, I really didn't expect him to have been slaying ogres (or ghosts) for that long already.

Is Ryouko not ethnically Japanese by the way? The head maid did tell her that she could be sent back to her country if she didn't obey or something along those lines.

This particular episode was quite sad with Onikimaru becoming strikingly emotional and upset at the end. Perhaps it was the first time he was ever able to relate to anyone or even the first (and also might very well be the last) time he fell in love.
Aug 18, 2015 9:20 AM

Apr 2014
Anyone know the name of the ending song?
Aug 18, 2015 6:17 PM
Jul 2014
@Chantez
This could be it:
"Owari no Nai Hōkō" (終わりのない彷徨; "Endless Roaming") by Takeshi Kusao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onikirimaru Episode 1 Discussion

lanblade - Apr 18, 2014

4 by Cnon »»
Jul 14, 2017 3:21 AM

Poll: » Onikirimaru Episode 3 Discussion

StevenHu - Jan 19, 2015

1 by Chantez »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:34 AM

Poll: » Onikirimaru Episode 2 Discussion

StevenHu - Jan 16, 2015

0 by StevenHu »»
Jan 16, 2015 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.