Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2014 5:26 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glutton

Temptation

And a disgusting amount of makeup. Seriously, that makeup was horrific. Reminds me of iM@S episode 2.

Well, it was a story which was pretty much already covered. YuuYuu likes food and seeing happy faces through food. The most important development is that YuuYuu seems to make a vital connection with Hossiwa though which was interesting. Other than that, YuuYuu's kind of a one-dimensional character. Her trolling is awesome though.
NV2301Oct 7, 2014 5:31 AM
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Oct 8, 2014 1:27 AM

Jul 2009
Finally made it to the latest episode :)

I love it!! I'm glad we're getting tons of Yuuko coverage!! It's been so long since she really took center stage ^^

First off, Is Toei lazy that didn't put any Precure congratulation message? or did they get everyone? I feel like they reused some Precures for some reason.

It's funny, i'm studying Nutrition for my major. Rice has like a medium level in terms of increasing your blood glucose. Having rice is definitely good and delicious, but too much is just gonna give you tons of cardiovascular diseases as well as high blood glucose levels.

I'm surprsied Yuuko is still okay after all these episodes of eating rice XD

I did lol'd at that Saiyak buying one of Yuuko's lunches and eating them in front of Hosshiwa XD

Animation is pretty awesome!! I don't think we had this good animation since when Lovely fought that Saiyak on air to air battle.

The old lady was kinda pain in the ass, but i guess this is her way of expressing gratitude. I know a lot of people in their senior years, despite being a pain in the ass, they always appreciate your kindness and hard work even if they don't say it properly.

It kinda made me teary in this scene, especially that music ;)

Also Yuuko's Innocent form!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!! Way to spoil main reveal though XD

And wow we're at 35th episode?? Only 14 left!! Time sure flies by T___T

I wonder if Toei will announce the next Precure or will take a break and concentrate more on Sailor Moon??
Oct 8, 2014 3:13 AM

Apr 2012
Yuu-Yuu is the best.

She should come up with a new song, though.
Oct 9, 2014 11:38 PM

Jun 2011
Cute episode, I loved Yuko to death. They should really stop with the group mirror attack spam, gets old.
Oct 12, 2014 6:37 PM

Jul 2011
This was a very enjoyable episode. It makes me like Honey more and more.

The old lady was kinda mean, but then again if you ordered lunch and it took till the evening to get it, I would be a little mad to.

Battle was good and great to here the rice song again.

PrinceHeir said:
I wonder if Toei will announce the next Precure or will take a break and concentrate more on Sailor Moon??

I'm pretty sure their going to announce a new season after this one. I've heard the next season is going to be a bit different from normal seasons. Still only time well tell.
Oct 13, 2014 3:01 AM

Oct 2011
now I get why White was in previous episode :D

so we've had love, whatever Hime had... and food as trigger.

which is exact reason why Yuu-Yuu is best character in this series (as well as one of best Precure since... I would say Fresh team). also as long as there is food-related motivation she is strongest one - in other cases I think she just goes "meh whatever, there are other in my team. so I'll let them do it while thinking of my future rice".

nice fight, I loved music in it.
great episode - too bad Hime was irritating but as I've said, she is good when separated from others. in other cases it's bad.

next episode we've got pink one and romance... so I'm not expecting too much.
Oct 15, 2014 11:32 AM

Aug 2007
The OP looks very strange without the 1o anyversarh message.

YAY, I like when Yuuko sing in battle. And finally her innocent form!! Perfect. Next, and finally Megumi with her b-day!
Apr 20, 2019 9:00 AM

Jul 2015
That tsundere grandma, she sure love those meals!

This episode proved once again how pure Yuuko is, damn I love her, she finally got her innocent form as well!
Sep 21, 2020 7:48 PM
Sep 2019
Yuuko is enjoyable because she’s so painstakingly one-dimensional; it’s both charming and frustrating. Any depth for her character was whisked away with her trolling in episode 31, and the concept of Innocent Forms are nothing deep in the slightest, so really this was a fine episode.

If Hapcha looked like the movie all the time it’d shoot way up my rankings.
Aug 9, 2021 9:07 AM
Feb 2018
Yuyu is so cute in this episode. Her innocent form though, that makeup wasn't nice to look at.

Not exactly sure how "late" they were but that old lady's behavior is really a pain. People who worked in customer service should relate somewhat, doing your job and still getting shit for something that was probably out of your control. The people working the job are people too you know?

I feel like this thread didn't criticize old lady enough, sure she's grateful at heart but keep that behavior up and most people will be like Hime and just hate you. Not everyone is as tolerant and sweet as Yuyu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.