Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2014 4:34 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
THE LEGENDARY KUROSAWA IS BACK!

.... I wanna go to hell.
Sep 30, 2014 11:13 AM

Aug 2007
Finally.
Nice first chapter, hope we get more of this. But 8 years, man.
Sep 30, 2014 3:09 PM
Apr 2013
THE LEGEND CONTINUES
Kurosawa can't even be happy in heaven ;_;
Oct 1, 2014 1:24 PM

Jul 2010
A FOOL WON'T GET BETTER UNLESS HE LIVES.
Oct 3, 2014 5:05 AM

Dec 2013
Oh man, I wonder how this series will turn out. Hopefully it's a redemption and Kurosawa finally gets a better life this time around

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Oct 27, 2015 6:31 AM

Mar 2013
So heaven is just extra-neet live style ?... Nice
Oct 8, 2016 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
GOD IS A NEET

I KNEW IT
Jun 1, 2019 12:04 AM

Jun 2016
Interesting chapter. It should be cool to see how the world changed around Kurosawa. I especially want to see the babies like Asai and Nakane and see how they grew up. Basically everyone who knew Kurosawa's legend, as the narrator put it, it may have been pushed back into their mind but the imprint must be sketched on there.

I wonder if having Kurosawa not visibly change at all from the time he got put into this coma was a sign that this was a world he constructed. He had his old clothes and an non healing bump on his head and it's been 8 years, yet, it may have felt far shorter for him. Either way I suppose all of them being different Kurosawa's is just further proof of this! It was funny to see a rendition of heaven made like this, I hear the argument that heaven would be boring a lot. A teacher I had once said "if heaven is a bunch of perfect friendly guys drinking tea and chatting all the time I'd rather not go at all"! And Kurosawa had as similar sentiment, no chores, no work, no studying, and worst of all no women. If the human experience is to live as he put it and heaven is a place without the capability to push himself and fight then it is clear he would get bored! And also, I thought it was weirdly mythological, if I recall Zeus created women to punish men who at the time were immortal by making them mortal and therefore creating reproduction, so in that sense of course women aren't needed in heaven, hehe.

I did find the line where he said if there's no possibility to get women in heaven then it's no different than on earth sad. He achieved a lot, he had a rag tag group of people who respected him, he was appreciated, he had friends, and he fought like a hero, he lived and 'died' quite admirably.. But one thing he always wanted, even in his last moments, was women and love! If I recall in his morale boosting speech he mentioned how women like brave men, even if they die! So, I wonder if in this sequel he will finally attain love... Or at least some form of it.

P.S. The establishing shots of the town were super beautiful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Kurosawa: Saikyou Densetsu Chapter 89 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 21

0 by Ashhk »»
Jan 21, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Shin Kurosawa: Saikyou Densetsu Chapter 85 Discussion

Ashhk - Sep 6, 2023

0 by Ashhk »»
Sep 6, 2023 3:10 AM

Poll: » Shin Kurosawa: Saikyou Densetsu Chapter 84 Discussion

Ashhk - Aug 31, 2023

0 by Ashhk »»
Aug 31, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shin Kurosawa: Saikyou Densetsu Chapter 83 Discussion

Ashhk - Aug 27, 2023

0 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shin Kurosawa: Saikyou Densetsu Chapter 82 Discussion

Ashhk - Jun 23, 2023

0 by Ashhk »»
Jun 23, 2023 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.