Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2014 1:28 AM
Jun 2014
Okay guys, is Rei still a virgin or has she lost it with Hisashi? I mean they dated after all. Also, the thing is I think they started dating a day before the zombie apocalypse. I want you guys to answer my question (please) with logical evidence either from the anime or the manga. I would prefer if it was the manga though as it is the foundation of the story. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. Thanks!
Jul 21, 2014 1:30 AM
Aug 2012
Who cares?

Even if you have some virgin fetish Rei is worst girl and shouldn't matter.
Jul 21, 2014 1:29 PM
Jun 2014
I mean come on, if you're a dude and likes anime you should be able to comprehend these things. At least give me your view on it as a matter instead of giving me a vague answer. I would appreciate it if you do. I just want my question to be answered as there is a big possibility that Takashi will end up with Rei. Anyways, thanks for the reply, I thought nobody cares about forums anymore...
Jul 21, 2014 7:17 PM
Aug 2012
They probably fucked a lot.
Jul 21, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
I'm more curious to whether Takashi fucked a zombie in the OVA.
Jul 21, 2014 11:52 PM
Jun 2014
Gekishin said:
They probably fucked a lot.

Do you have any evidence to support that. Cause to be honest that is a big assumption even though you're only saying 'probably'.
Aug 29, 2016 3:15 AM
Nov 2015
She's a whore so yeah. They could be doing it like rabbits fucking slut.
Oct 21, 2016 3:51 PM

Feb 2013
JusTFoRTroll said:
Okay guys, is Rei still a virgin or has she lost it with Hisashi? I mean they dated after all. Also, the thing is I think they started dating a day before the zombie apocalypse. I want you guys to answer my question (please) with logical evidence either from the anime or the manga. I would prefer if it was the manga though as it is the foundation of the story. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. Thanks!

Dating =/= doing shameless things.
Oct 21, 2016 3:59 PM

Jan 2015
The real question is where is season 2?

As for your question, she's probably not a virgin, in fact I don't think any character in this anime is a virgin, but how would we know? everyone can have their own assumptions on what they think happened behind closed anime doors, but to me, any characters that have or had a boyfriend/girlfriend before the anime starts I will assume have already done the deed, unless stated otherwise.
Dec 31, 2016 1:58 PM
May 2015
i assume they haven't done it, until stated otherwise. it's a big deal, and worth mentioning.

think they dated at least some months, not 1 day, since she has lots to talk about.
Jan 24, 2017 12:55 PM

Sep 2016
I think they knew each other for months but started dating 1 to 2 days ago. Because In the first episode Takashi was sad about Rei dumping him and stuff.. So if she dumped him months ago and started dating months ago why would he whine about it now.
Feb 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Dec 2015
When she was in kindergarten with Takashi, she made a pinky promise with him that, when they grow up, they will marry each other. Despite always harbouring a deep affection for Takashi, his constant reluctance caused her to give up on him and date one of his friends, Hisashi. Although she was dating Hisashi, she never got over Takashi and still always liked him, despite their friendship appearing totally ruined to their friends. However, I have "heard" that she did it (someone was claiming that he/she had his/her sources related to the author/illustrator)
Mar 1, 2017 7:01 AM
Jul 2016
A1Kunal said:
When she was in kindergarten with Takashi, she made a pinky promise with him that, when they grow up, they will marry each other. Despite always harbouring a deep affection for Takashi, his constant reluctance caused her to give up on him and date one of his friends, Hisashi. Although she was dating Hisashi, she never got over Takashi and still always liked him, despite their friendship appearing totally ruined to their friends. However, I have "heard" that she did it (someone was claiming that he/she had his/her sources related to the author/illustrator)

Bth lets buy a bunch of manga and light novel soo that they make a second season of the anime.
Who's with me??! \^_^/
May 9, 2017 4:48 PM

Sep 2013
no shes still a virgin

shes not even a whore, their relationship wasn't going so well so they just slowly drifted apart, rei dont deserve all this hate shes getting. She didnt cheat, she didnt take advantage of takashi. I like to think that later on in the story they would love each other again, but the author decided to fuck us all over and not finish his story
Jul 23, 2019 2:26 AM
Jul 2019
AnimeHonor said:
no shes still a virgin

shes not even a whore, their relationship wasn't going so well so they just slowly drifted apart, rei dont deserve all this hate shes getting. She didnt cheat, she didnt take advantage of takashi. I like to think that later on in the story they would love each other again, but the author decided to fuck us all over and not finish his story

Dude the author died before finishing it.
Nov 9, 2019 5:54 AM
Oct 2018
She is a virgin and there is a proof for it also, it's the episode where Rei gets molested in gas station. The thug when molesting Rei say that you never touched her and that's true but that's not the point he never touched her but that also means no one did touch her not even hiashi
Dec 13, 2019 10:33 PM
Dec 2019
Acknowledging the fact that he never touched her =//= no one has touched her.

Hisashi was a good guy. I'm sure he treated her with care as he took her virginity. And I'm sure she felt great pleasure from him doing so, despite that fact she still had a thing for Takashi. Saeko is main girl since takashi accepted her everything at the shrine. (In order to live, as he says)

The OVA you can discard as everyone was dropping acid and the entire last part was all made up. As Saeko is clearly making out with Rei at the end.

Who cares about virginity anyways? Being 2nd isn't so bad.... because who ever gets it at the end wins right? Besides Hisashi is dead hes not coming back to steal her trust me.

But rest assured as there doesn't seem to be any other qualified penises around her to chose from besides Takashi, in the end he won and they lived happily ever after. The end.
ChavvikDec 13, 2019 10:47 PM
Aug 11, 2020 1:26 AM
Aug 2020
I think she’s virgin, she probably going out with him one day-two days before the zombie apocalypse because Takashi was sad in the first episode . You will be not sad if you know your girl is going out with someone as long as if it’s not just some days before . if it was several months before, Takashi will overcome that and accept that they are dating since he’s a friend of Hisashi and Rei and probably find Saeko to be with him . Rei father is a cop so Hisashi will know that if he know that Rei was no virgin anymore, his father will kill him so I think with his personality he would first ask her father before doing anything . Also she’s not a whore, her relation with Hisashi was not so well so they just slowly drifted apart . And as Jyshrork said it in the episode where Rei gets molested in gas station. The thug when molesting Rei say that you never touched her and that's true but that's not the point he never touched her but that also means no one did touch her not even hisashi . So basically she’s still virgin .
Aug 11, 2020 7:52 AM
Aug 2020
But yeah Saeko is the Fmc so I think the better thing to do is Takashi steal Rei virginity then go out with Saekoto to let Rei feel into depression as she break their promise . Or take the two of them and make an harem .
Aug 11, 2020 7:53 AM
Aug 2020
But Hisashi definitely is not that kind of guy so stop make him a bad guy .
Aug 11, 2020 5:49 PM

Aug 2020
DicKagune-69 said:
She's a whore so yeah. They could be doing it like rabbits fucking slut.

Having sex with your partner a lot doesn't make you a slut. Just because she didn't end up with Takashi first doesn't make her a horrible person or a horrible character. Everyone is free to love whoever they wish and have sex with them.
Aug 11, 2020 5:52 PM

Jun 2015
Guys you're all forgetting a very important fact: They're Japanese. So there's a high probability that they're gonna be eternal virgins.
Read Toriko!
Aug 12, 2020 6:11 AM
Aug 2020
Better stop this topic, for some people they are virgins, for other people they are not . Still we will never know it since author died
Aug 27, 2020 1:26 AM
Jan 2016
Ferdinand140 said:
Better stop this topic, for some people they are virgins, for other people they are not . Still we will never know it since author died

then don't bump an old thread shesh it was already stopped until you bumped it
Aug 29, 2020 9:40 AM
Mar 2020
Shawnchapp said:
Ferdinand140 said:

Yeah but
Shawnchapp said:
Ferdinand140 said:

Ok ok so stop now
Jan 28, 2021 2:45 PM
Dec 2019
Should've just left it where I ended it. But then some virgin just had to come and ruin it.
ChavvikJan 28, 2021 2:53 PM
Oct 8, 2021 3:19 PM

Dec 2020
JusTFoRTroll said:

She is a virgin, Cuz At the start takashi said he was dumped just recently...so maybe they dated for few days or a month. Well her Virginity isn't confirmed so we can only make assumptions but she is most likely a virgin. She won't like fuck hisashi after onky a few days of dating. And lastly wanna say that Saeko is best girl.
Jan 5, 2022 11:36 PM

Jul 2021
Mooncake said:
Who cares?

(...)Rei is worst girl and shouldn't matter.

Yeah,that's right.
Mar 6, 2023 7:41 PM
May 2021
Rei is a virgin. Verified certification not required & only "dated" hisashi (she doesn't actually like him tho) to get takashi's attention. The story never needed to spell this out. The implications are over place. 
Jun 1, 2023 3:38 AM
Jun 2023
unfortunately the author died and we are left with the doubt, but let's not forget that takshi was lamenting at the beginning because they had left him. What's more, at the moment that Takashi kills his friend (Reí's boyfriend), Reí tells him that he was jealous that they were dating, but he never mentioned that he had done something to her. now, if we take into account the type of boy that hasashi was, we can be sure that they did nothing, another matter was the gas station that by this point everyone should know about, in fact, no one had touched rei until that moment or takashi, nor hasashi, now if she wasn't really a virgin, what difference does it make? he still has saeko with him and she is a virgin and the truth is that she seems to me a better character than rei.
Aug 3, 2023 6:50 PM
Jan 2020
Hisashi wasn't that type of dude. The fact he let his boy Takashi pimp slap Rei shows you he had some self respect and self restraint. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Yesterday, 9:22 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.