Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2014 2:20 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it has finally come to an end. All that build up of suspense and drama, of obvious secrets and plot twists; rom comish harem and jugs lol. I liked it enough to watch both seasons, as I am sure many others did as well. I give Zwei a 7/10, better than the 1st show. It was interesting to note how the creators felt the genre of giant robo needed more explainable grit for all the rocket punching and flying; the use of gravity instead of giant boosters , which was always rediculous, made perfect sense. ANTI GRAV!!! DUH!!! lol
AnchientProphet2Jun 20, 2014 2:41 PM
Jun 20, 2014 4:34 PM

Dec 2008
AnchientProphet2 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Well it has finally come to an end. All that build up of suspense and drama, of obvious secrets and plot twists; rom comish harem and jugs lol. I liked it enough to watch both seasons, as I am sure many others did as well. I give Zwei a 7/10, better than the 1st show. It was interesting to note how the creators felt the genre of giant robo needed more explainable grit for all the rocket punching and flying; the use of gravity instead of giant boosters , which was always rediculous, made perfect sense. ANTI GRAV!!! DUH!!! lol

to put it simply: Take one part Gundam minus extreme violence and drama, one parth Eva without the super negativity and emo, ONe part Power Rangers but with just a hint less corn (lol) and one part harem-ish. LOL
Nov 25, 2021 3:54 PM

Jan 2017
first season was bad but this is just terrible, 4/10 for the good ecchi, otherwise it would be 3/10.
Jan 23, 2023 5:35 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
AnchientProphet2 said:
I also thought that the second season was better than the first one. Not by a ton, but definitely better! You basically listed all the reasons why, And I noticed there was quite a bit more fan service in the second series! šŸ˜€

though I noticed that Eiji was a little harsh a couple of times. First to Touga when he was already hating himself, using those exact words in fact. Then in the last episode,
I know that it wasn’t nearly as blunt as with Touga, but still, I’m trying to make a point. I mean there’s also a couple of other things that I didn’t like, including a little bit of corniness, but overall, like I said, I really did enjoy the season! Zwei: 8/10 Overall: 7.5/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujuushin Gravion Zwei Episode 3 Discussion

ItsXolo - Sep 7, 2019

0 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 7, 2019 12:26 AM

Poll: » Gravion Zwei Episode 7 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Jan 7, 2011

1 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Jun 20, 2014 2:10 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.