Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 5, 2010 6:36 AM
Nov 2009
KaireN said:
XyCo said:
seriously yuri is an asshole
shes always annoyed me but now i really hope she gets wats coming to her
she knows now tachibana is a normal person yet does nothing
she needs to give her her god dam tofu but noooo shes probably gonna bully her next ep too until otonoshi steps in
Don't jump into conclusions.
Your making shit look bad.

well yuri certainly didnt look like she cared she seemed more worried about now that theres no god to fight. but if she decides to be nice next ep i will eat my words
May 5, 2010 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
garfield15 said:
Oosran said:
HigurashiCries said:
helur said:
Otanashi X Tenshi FTW!
THIS!
I'll give Otonashi 2 choices.

1. Either he's me.
  2. Or he stays the hell away from mah Tenshi D:
They're still not real people Oosran.
I know, sad, isn't it?
Besides.. If they were real.. They'd be dead anyway D:
OosranMay 5, 2010 9:02 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 5, 2010 8:52 AM

Apr 2010
DoubleDango said:

I ate some recently (being Asian I'm bound to eat it one day). I was wondering why my parents were giggling disturbingly.

I promptly found out.

It burned like nothing I'd ever eaten before, but it really was tasty... or I lost all sense of taste and feeling in my mouth. My Dad had apparently told the cook to make it "as hot as possible *evil grin*"(he speaks Chinese but I don't). Let's just say I was dreading the day after...

And yet somehow I really really like Mapo Tofu now. щ(゚Д゚щ)
tokoharuMay 5, 2010 8:56 AM

May 5, 2010 1:45 PM

Oct 2009
XyCo said:
seriously yuri is an asshole
shes always annoyed me but now i really hope she gets wats coming to her
she knows now tachibana is a normal person yet does nothing
she needs to give her her god dam tofu but noooo shes probably gonna bully her next ep too until otonoshi steps in
Based on the preview Yuri is going to get what's coming to her.....I hope since it was not clear in PV.
tokoharu said:
DoubleDango said:

I ate some recently (being Asian I'm bound to eat it one day). I was wondering why my parents were giggling disturbingly.

I promptly found out.

It burned like nothing I'd ever eaten before, but it really was tasty... or I lost all sense of taste and feeling in my mouth. My Dad had apparently told the cook to make it "as hot as possible *evil grin*"(he speaks Chinese but I don't). Let's just say I was dreading the day after...

And yet somehow I really really like Mapo Tofu now. щ(゚Д゚щ)

Ok then if it happens to me I will sure to have 1 liter of cold Naya water next to me. Thanks for tip.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
May 5, 2010 5:06 PM

May 2007
poor Kanade. *hugs Kanade*
May 5, 2010 6:03 PM

Oct 2009
2late, I huggeg her before you and is still hugging her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2010 7:11 PM

Aug 2009
metanix said:
It's upsetting to see the sss guys bully Tenshi.

Poor Tenshi...

This :(

And great episode, really one of my favorites this season ^^

May 5, 2010 9:22 PM

Feb 2008
Holy hell I found this episode absolutely hilarious! It was amazing I laughed throughout the whole thing until the end where they showed poor Tachibana eating all alone :( Maybe she's not a heartless tool of God after all!

Perhaps I'm become desensitized to violence, but my initial reaction to the new student council prez telling the team they were under suspicion was just to shoot him. Or even them all. NPC's= expendable. However, I guess cause they're normal students it would be wrong? I can't understand why though....
May 6, 2010 1:19 AM

Apr 2010
Lots of laughs for this episode...Im'a liking this anime more and more each episode.
Hope they keep up with the good work and dont make to many fillers!!!
Awww and who else feels sorry for the angel????
May 6, 2010 3:29 AM

Oct 2009
uguusanddangos said:
Lots of laughs for this episode...Im'a liking this anime more and more each episode.
Hope they keep up with the good work and dont make to many fillers!!!
Awww and who else feels sorry for the angel????

Seriously doubt it's possible for Key's anime to contain a random filler in a 13 ep series, besides; all the material needed to create the anime was already completed so it's not needed to create any fillers to fill gaps.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2010 10:15 AM

Mar 2010
The new student council president reminded me of M.Bison from Street Fighter at the end for some reason o__O
Ahhh sympathy for the Angel now. I'm really getting into this anime, and I felt really bad when they were switching her tests with bad ones, and then when she got demoted from president.
Can't wait for episode 6.
May 6, 2010 12:06 PM

Jun 2008
Why do I have to pick a side? I like both Tenshi and Yuri. :< (I like Tenshi more, but still.)

and Yuri hasn't been a bitch the whole 5 episodes. Jesus, everyone loved her after her flashback in episode two, seems everyone's forgotten just cause she made Moengel sad. (And as heart-breaking as that was, she didn't mean to, it's not like Yuri knew she wasn't the bad guy...)
May 6, 2010 6:23 PM

Mar 2010
Seriously some of the art in this series is awesome! But yeah, I like it how they're making Yuri seem more and more obssessed with her revenge and Tenshi look more and more innocent. Cant wait for ep 6 :)
May 6, 2010 11:14 PM

May 2008
Another amazing episode. The way humor is presented in this show is just too damn funny xD Although this episode was pretty sad, since Tenshi had to lose her position and all. I hope she ends up joining Yuri's side sooner or later. Plus, they made need the extra help, considering that they have to deal with the uber strict Naoi now.
May 7, 2010 12:16 AM

Nov 2009
Among those guyz that r wit Yuripe, my fav is Oyama.....

Oyama: TACHIBANA-SAN!!! I'm sorry i didn't pick a better place and time! I Always like You!!!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!

Kanade (Angel): Pick a place and time then !!!!! ==

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oyama receive critical mental damage +100%

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
May 7, 2010 2:18 AM
Jan 2010
nobody_knows said:

Oyama: TACHIBANA-SAN!!! I'm sorry i didn't pick a better place and time! I Always like You!!!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!

I thought oyama kun should be happy >/\<
May 7, 2010 3:27 AM

Aug 2009
RinAngelki said:
nobody_knows said:

I thought oyama kun should be happy >/<

I think in that scene Kanade was saying "Pick a place and time to confess. Don't do it now." Subtly rejecting him in other words.
May 7, 2010 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
come on ep 6! I have high expectations!

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?
Then Join the club ^^:The Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade Club

May 7, 2010 6:47 AM

Dec 2009
Damn! I realy need to see ep 6!
May 7, 2010 6:57 AM

Feb 2010
Da_Ef_Cla_16 said:

Definitely, just gotta wait a few more hours at the least. Sometimes I think Kanade is similar to Nagato.

Do you like or wish for the Otonashi X Tachibana Kanade pairing from Angel Beats? Or just love both characters?

May 7, 2010 7:20 AM

Dec 2009
Exfinia said:
Da_Ef_Cla_16 said:

Definitely, just gotta wait a few more hours at the least. Sometimes I think Kanade is similar to Nagato.

A few hours is like a year!

come to think of it nagato and tencshi are similar but nagato's an alien and tenshi's dead? I think
May 7, 2010 7:55 AM

Aug 2009
Exfinia said:
Da_Ef_Cla_16 said:

She has way more emotions than Nagato.

AGGH, I can't wait 12 more hours!
May 7, 2010 8:07 AM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
Exfinia said:
Da_Ef_Cla_16 said:

Agree. I don't even like Nagato, but i do like Kanade.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 7, 2010 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
garfield15 said:
Exfinia said:
Da_Ef_Cla_16 said:

Since its Saturday, I guess its gonna be out around 2-6 hours?

If not, I got my overseas estimate wrong
May 7, 2010 9:30 AM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
garfield15 said:
Exfinia said:
Da_Ef_Cla_16 said:

Agree. I don't even like Nagato, but i do like Kanade.
Same here, don't even like Nagato, she's just.. Annoying D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 7, 2010 9:41 AM

Feb 2010
haha feels like my opinion just got flamed. lol oh well.

May 7, 2010 11:02 AM

Oct 2007
Beats! Angel episode.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 7, 2010 4:04 PM

Aug 2009
helur said:
Tenshi is just awesome. I am confused to why she feigns ignorance towards them in the classroom, as they have obviously seen each other before and she should know they are up to no good.
However they did a good job at making the lunch ticket very dramatic, a bit corny but the message was very strong!
So what are they going to do now; get her reinstated or kill off the new more oppressive student council? time will tell!
Otanashi X Tenshi FTW!

I totally agree... I mean she knew who they were.. but maybe she didn't want to interfere, since they had any right to be there anyway.
As for the new student council... :S omgggg he's weird! xDD I prefered Tenshi! :P
This episode was epic win anyway! Loved all the randomness like the throwing on the ceiling! but ouch that must have hurt!!
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
May 7, 2010 6:49 PM

Dec 2008
Angel Beats is finally starting to kick it up. Best episode by far in general.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

May 7, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2009
all the rocket chair scenes made me laugh a lot and i hope Otanashi Befriends Tenshi because he seemed like he felt really sorry for her i did >.<
she lost her position as student council president and then just wanted some food and couldn't get it i feel sorry for her :(
the last scene was awesome it left me wanting moreeee
the new student council president seems worse than Tenshi xD

May 8, 2010 5:39 AM

Aug 2007
Oh, Naoi... Looking forward to him. Also, the disturb the whole class scenes were hilarious.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
May 8, 2010 1:26 PM

Jul 2009
i rlly loved the comedy in this xD
with the rockets under the desks+ the replay with the ending song :D
i die everytime i watch it XD
but i get a sense of sorrow for tachibana since maybe she rlly isnt evil..maybe yuri is
o.o
IchigoXkissesMay 8, 2010 1:53 PM
May 8, 2010 3:58 PM

May 2009
Those rocket chair replays were made of win.
May 9, 2010 7:22 PM
Dec 2009
When he said he felt something different about her... I felt it too >< I almost CRIED! WOW SO DARN SAD. It must SUCK =/ I always loved angel, even when she was the "villain" But now that I see her as a lonesome entity I love her even more =/ . . .

This episode was AWESOME, It was funny, had action and drama : ) from 1 to 10 i give it a solid 15 ^^

Angel Beats eun jung mal saraghamnida : )
May 10, 2010 8:47 AM

May 2008
stAtic91 said:
Those rocket chair replays were made of win.

Totally this. My thoughts exactly.

This episode in general is made of epic awesomeness. Hinata kept getting owned. Poor guy.

You sorta start feeling bad for Tenshi after this though..

May 12, 2010 5:25 AM

Jun 2009
Best episode yet, excellent blend of humour and story movement. Rocket chairs were hilarious, really good the way they juxtaposed the replay scene with the ED music. Oh God, probably one of the few scenes in anime that I actually laughed without restraint for a good while now. But really, it was so sad how Tenshi lost her ticket and was sitting alone just before the intro of the ED ;_; I'd sit with her! New student council looks like a douche, though probably not final boss.

I feel for the glasses dude, I also train in secret too but no one notices :(
May 12, 2010 6:09 PM

Nov 2009
Excellent episode. Much better then the last in my opinion.
May 14, 2010 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
Very well. So the sense of "Operation Tornado" is to steal Tenshis meal? Interesting...
May 15, 2010 8:06 PM

Jun 2009
Wow...this got really good. I might bump this show's score up a bit if it keeps going this direction.
May 15, 2010 8:57 PM

Apr 2009
Was sad. :(
May 16, 2010 9:31 AM

Mar 2009
IchigoXkisses said:
i rlly loved the comedy in this xD
with the rockets under the desks+ the replay with the ending song :D
i die everytime i watch it XD
o.o

'Tis true! Rocket Chairs ftw!
The second time Hinata flew with the pose, unexpectancy, and music made my day.
May 19, 2010 4:11 PM
Jun 2008
I felt so bad for Angel...

Wish she could eat her Mapo Tofu...
May 20, 2010 9:28 AM

Oct 2009
LOL at the flying rocket chair replays. The comedic moments are absolutely hilarious.
May 20, 2010 3:53 PM

May 2010
This was a good episode. I'm not sure what to think of Angel/Tenshi anymore. I hope the next episodes clear it up.
May 21, 2010 12:58 PM

Aug 2009
Those rocket chair replays were just too funny. That spicy tofu stuff looked yummy!
May 21, 2010 7:07 PM

Aug 2007
Kind of a sad episode... I still did feel sorry for Tachibana. But I must say, the first part with the classroom antics was so annoying, Yurippe especially.
May 22, 2010 6:43 AM

Dec 2009
One of the more entertaining episodes.

"I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU~! ♥♥"

-Then choose another place and time- xD
Jun 4, 2010 9:07 AM

Apr 2010
------------------------- -- --

lolz... it is funny..... when it replay.. T_t.
Jun 4, 2010 9:26 AM

Apr 2010
-------------------------- -- --

well it is not funny.. when yuri shouting.. the heck<< she do it twice already... not funny at all...
I feel bad for the Angel though...
wew i guess that they call Angel is not an angel..... maybe he has some skill because he learn it... because someone kill him... every day?? maybe...
i guess every one can acquire that skill.. i hope this it true
Jun 4, 2010 9:26 AM

Apr 2010
-------------------------- -- --

well it is not funny.. when yuri shouting.. the heck<< she do it twice already... not funny at all...
I feel bad for the Angel though...
wew i guess that they call Angel is not an angel..... maybe he has some skill because he learn it... because someone kill him... every day?? maybe...
i guess every one can acquire that skill.. i hope this it true
Pages (13) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there any chance for a remake of "Angel Beats!" with more episodes? Would anyone else like to see it get a remake?

no_comparisonBM - Jun 23

33 by Kismet69 »»
Yesterday, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1765 by Kismet69 »»
Yesterday, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 16, 2010

481 by Akita_Han »»
Sep 8, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by TlordGaming »»
Sep 7, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 9, 2010

484 by AnimatedAddict »»
Aug 22, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.