Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have a game where you go back every so often to get your fill?

New
11 hours ago

Aug 2024
For example your favorite game, a game that was never surpassed by its successors or simply a relaxing one.

For me it's Battlefield 3 (until EA closes the servers that is).
10 hours ago

Jul 2023
I don't know if online games count, but I always return to Deep Rock Galactic when I have time for a few missions. As for single player games, I return to Spelunky HD, I never get tired of that game. In both cases procedural generation adds a lot of replayability. And sometimes frustration.

I also occasionally play Cave Story randomizer and should probably try other randomizers too
9 hours ago

Dec 2021
Every few months to every year, I play some Kirby Air Ride. I've played it since at least 2006 (I've still got the birthday photo of me unwrapping it), and my proficiency in City Trial is still second to none. Even in four player games against real people, I dominate.

And Nintendo...

MAKE A NEW KIRBY AIR RIDE!!!!!!
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
9 hours ago

Jan 2009
quake live that is just previously quake 3 arena that i played a lot in my younger years

as for new games i think balatro will be like that once i buy it on android phone
9 hours ago

Jul 2021
the two best shooters ever made: counter strike and modern warfare 2 2009
8 hours ago

Aug 2015
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force!
8 hours ago

Dec 2022
Yeah I always go back to Elden Ring just to try out new builds and challenges. There is so many ways to play the game it's amazing.

7 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Spyro the Dragon 1
Crash Bandicoot 1 and 3 and Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash
Ratchet and Clank 1
Jak and Daxter 1 and 2 and 3
Ape Escape 1 and 3
7 hours ago

Feb 2010
My GOATS. I've played them so much I play hacks of the first three to make them more difficult!

how did I forget this one, I have like four versions

Shishio-kun34 minutes ago
7 hours ago
Oct 2019
Star wars Battlefront II classic (2005 version)
Diablo 2 Resurrected
Batman Arkham city
Prototype
Final Fantasy XIII
Those 5 games are like my soothing experience to calm my mind depending what happened the first two easily more than the other by how they are designed.
6 hours ago

Feb 2020
For me it's Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed (also sometimes known as Akiba's Trip 2)

I'm just pretty obsessed with this game, it was actually the reason why I wanted to buy a PS4. And now I own it on PSVITA, PS3 & Switch.
It's so fun and I love the story.
Also I like seeing my waifu in it, as she never got included in that hideous abomination of an anime adaptation.

I never get bored of it, although I wish there were other options other than replaying the story mode.

More topics from this board

» How old is your computer? ( 1 2 3 4 )

CastletonSnob - Mar 12, 2021

163 by nanajp »»
6 hours ago

» What's the most obscure game you've ever played?

karioka- - Aug 16

36 by -YUMMY- »»
7 hours ago

» Has one of your favorite online games died?

NothingFound - Oct 13

28 by Euroflieger »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Are you in any video-game comunity?

Zakatsuki_ - Oct 5

26 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Yesterday, 4:06 AM

» What are some games you think fell off the hardest over the years?

Thy-Veseveia - Sep 8

27 by ZoeyBito »»
Oct 18, 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.