Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Yesterday, 4:29 AM
Sep 2015
Reply to parkles06
Tourists and normies are a cancer
@parkles06 damn bro, imagine being against pedophilia. those damn normies...
I dislike coomers.
Yesterday, 4:41 AM

Jul 2021
ShirikonDaichi said:
These so-called people

Hahaha, that's good. Very lowkey. What are they then?
Yesterday, 4:49 AM

Jul 2021
MyllerPhiem said:
@ShirikonDaichi

Pls walk up to stranger elementary graders and interact with them in public. See how that goes.

PS: DON'T DO THAT ffs.

is that the only thing ever in any anime that would be intensely inappropriate if done irl? mr. why aren't the women being raped...

I'm not completely fine with this show's premise and plot btw, but for reasons not as myopic and out of context as "middle age man talks to little girl in public and calls her his wife, this must be pedo trash".
IhnalakoKainaYesterday, 4:55 AM
Yesterday, 5:35 AM
Aug 2024
Reply to LostSpectre
@ryzxgum Yeah, it's 100% inconclusive what his relationship will be with said elementary schooler/wife from the trailer. lmao
@LostSpectre only tourists who sexualize and kink everything would find anything in the trailer. And words like “inconclusive“ belie a twisted hope that they will find something “juicy” later.
Yesterday, 5:40 AM
Aug 2024
Reply to MyllerPhiem
@ShirikonDaichi

Pls walk up to stranger elementary graders and interact with them in public. See how that goes.

PS: DON'T DO THAT ffs.
@MyllerPhiem the funny thing is… Unlike “some people“ here… I have no problem whatsoever in differentiating between fiction and reality. And further, any turdbag who is STILL trying to cast this series as Lollicon after the first two episodes have aired obviously didn’t watch them and needs to just STFU. The show is constantly saying “don’t”
Yesterday, 5:50 AM
Aug 2024
Reply to Dumb-Dumb
@parkles06 damn bro, imagine being against pedophilia. those damn normies...
@Dumb-Dumb why are YOU so obsessed with pedophilia? The show has nothing to do with it, but you keep bringing it up, seemingly hopeful that it does/will.

Funny how the loudest anti-anythings (racists, gays, pedos) are generally just people who ARE those things and just feel guilty and self-loathing about them.
Yesterday, 6:36 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ShirikonDaichi
@MyllerPhiem the funny thing is… Unlike “some people“ here… I have no problem whatsoever in differentiating between fiction and reality. And further, any turdbag who is STILL trying to cast this series as Lollicon after the first two episodes have aired obviously didn’t watch them and needs to just STFU. The show is constantly saying “don’t”
@ShirikonDaichi That's the issue, though: Why "don't"? The way of the premise, it wouldn't be a problem if the husband "did". And that's the optics issue of this series.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Yesterday, 8:58 AM
Aug 2024
Reply to MyllerPhiem
@ShirikonDaichi That's the issue, though: Why "don't"? The way of the premise, it wouldn't be a problem if the husband "did". And that's the optics issue of this series.
@MyllerPhiem what “premise”, the one you’ve made up in your “mind”??? you’ve got some pretty f’d up perspective, and should probably stay away from fiction.
Yesterday, 9:13 AM
Sep 2015
Reply to ShirikonDaichi
@Dumb-Dumb why are YOU so obsessed with pedophilia? The show has nothing to do with it, but you keep bringing it up, seemingly hopeful that it does/will.

Funny how the loudest anti-anythings (racists, gays, pedos) are generally just people who ARE those things and just feel guilty and self-loathing about them.
@ShirikonDaichi Because it's disgusting to see shit like this, even if it is animated.

Also you probably do want people to stop associating anime with degenerate stuff and weird and asocial people. Being against WEIRD SHIT LIKE THIS WILL HELP.
Dumb-DumbYesterday, 9:17 AM
I dislike coomers.
Yesterday, 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to ShirikonDaichi
@MyllerPhiem what “premise”, the one you’ve made up in your “mind”??? you’ve got some pretty f’d up perspective, and should probably stay away from fiction.
@ShirikonDaichi The premise is that she is his wife, a person with a, dunno, 40 year old mind.

Again, people were giving Rudy from Mushoku Tensei shit, because he was a 40yo guy's mind in the body of an 8yo boy approaching a 10yo girl. And that criticism was fair, ofc. But what if Rudy had approach 18+ yo women? Would that have been ok? From his side? The woman would be a pedophile, ofc. Rudy? Not.

And now here we have this anime where the 40yo woman is in a 10yo's body, but the adult guy she's approached isn't some stranger, but her husband. Someone who would NEVER approach young girls on his own otherwise. So per the premise of the show, why would it be an objective problem if husband and wife got intimate with each other? Just morally speaking.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to ShirikonDaichi
@LostSpectre only tourists who sexualize and kink everything would find anything in the trailer. And words like “inconclusive“ belie a twisted hope that they will find something “juicy” later.
@ShirikonDaichi Nah. Cope. You're beyond ignorant if you think anime of all mediums doesn't have plenty of sus premises.

Also, ironic that you're using the language of people who most commonly defend sexualized children in anime. LOL
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Yesterday, 2:27 PM

Jul 2015
Those two absolutely never fail to have the worst take possible lmao

Yesterday, 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
MyllerPhiem said:
So per the premise of the show, why would it be an objective problem if husband and wife got intimate with each other? Just morally speaking.
Didn't you just agree why criticism of Rudy was right? Why do you pretend to be confused? It'll be a problem since wife is in the body of a child! It seems wife has more common sense than some people here on MAL! This really isn't something that needs mental gymnastics really.

To make it clear, husband CAN get intimate with reincarnated wife once she's no longer a child (18+). Sure, age gap would make it disturbing for many, but that's a separate topic. Hopefully we can agree that 60yo dating 18yo doesn't make 60yo a pedo. It doesn't matter if wife is 40yo+ mentally, currently she's still in a body of a child. Obviously the two can be verbally intimate in private if they want, but there should be no need to even discuss why physical intimacy is a NO. Again, there's no need for mental gymnastics to understand why MC getting intimate with a grade schooler wife is a problem. In Mushoku's case Rudy wouldn't have been a pedo if he waited to get 18+ physically. Doesn't matter if he starts dating 18yo or 60 yo women after, what matter is he doesn't date or touch underage girls!
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Piromysl
Those two absolutely never fail to have the worst take possible lmao
@Piromysl You had better not be fucking talking about me, I've literally never seen you have a good take. lmao
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Yesterday, 8:32 PM

Jul 2015
LostSpectre said:
@Piromysl You had better not be fucking talking about me, I've literally never seen you have a good take. lmao

Sure, Mr "Goblin Protagonist Raping Women Is A Good Thing And Then I See Pdfiliaa Where It Literally Doesn't Exist" lul

11 hours ago

Dec 2016
Reply to rsc-pl
@MyllerPhiem
That’s exactly what’s tourists are doing. Grow up, until then stop posting. You sound like a grade schooler. There’s no such thing as like questionable fiction and art. If you think there are, you don’t deserve to consume the art. Just stick with your country ‘safe’ TV.
@rsc-pl

Your gatekeeping statements are the true grade schooler arguments in here.

I'll correct myself, your arguments sounds more like some home schooled guy that never had any contact with other people outside their own family, much less higher education. It reeks of some really closed minded verbose meant to brainwash people without any real evidence to sustain it.

There’s no such thing as like questionable fiction and art.

Says who? What kind of bible or holy tablet states this chidlish and proofless statement? Anything man made is open to criticism, from it's craftmanship to it's final purpouse. Art is not immune to questioning wheter it's bronze sculpture of a half naked man in a thinking pose, a banana taped to the wall or a urinal in an art gallery.

Just stick with your country ‘safe’ TV.

Further evidence of your ignorance and intolerance towards different thoughts in general. It's easier for people like you to tell others "go back to your country" than to actually try to see things from all perspectives.

you don’t deserve to consume the art.

Nothing but a tantrum of a spoiled and uneducated gatekeeping child.
Kimurah11 hours ago
8 hours ago

Aug 2013
Reply to Kimurah
@rsc-pl

Your gatekeeping statements are the true grade schooler arguments in here.

I'll correct myself, your arguments sounds more like some home schooled guy that never had any contact with other people outside their own family, much less higher education. It reeks of some really closed minded verbose meant to brainwash people without any real evidence to sustain it.

There’s no such thing as like questionable fiction and art.

Says who? What kind of bible or holy tablet states this chidlish and proofless statement? Anything man made is open to criticism, from it's craftmanship to it's final purpouse. Art is not immune to questioning wheter it's bronze sculpture of a half naked man in a thinking pose, a banana taped to the wall or a urinal in an art gallery.

Just stick with your country ‘safe’ TV.

Further evidence of your ignorance and intolerance towards different thoughts in general. It's easier for people like you to tell others "go back to your country" than to actually try to see things from all perspectives.

you don’t deserve to consume the art.

Nothing but a tantrum of a spoiled and uneducated gatekeeping child.
@Kimurah whatever you say. Pretty bold seeing you're mentioning anything about ignorance. Dude, who stands up for a terminally ignorant person who has such a closed view of reality that he looks for “questionable” things everywhere in fiction and art put himself as the morality police. Yeah, tell me more about ignorance.
It's easier for people like you to tell others "go back to your country" than to actually try to see things from all perspectives.

It's just so pathetic that it's laughable. You can't be real here.

Of course it is. If someone can't assimilate, he should be deported. The constant complaining about “problematic” and “questionable” things has become so pathetic and tiresome in the recent years that if you still think gatekeeping is a bad thing, I just feel sorry for you.

You're sticking with a fandom built on a love of things, concepts and culture that is vastly different from what a parochial person who has probably never even left the border of his state (or even state) is used to.

For any sane and reasonable person, the matter is simple - either I accept a different reality and view of foreign art, or I do not consume something I am not a target audience.

Your mention of the glued banana is laughable.
If I don't like a certain type of art, I don't go to exhibitions related to it and I don't tell people who see the point that they are mentally ill and deviant.

Moreover, criticism is not about looking shallowly through one's own narrow morals and applying it on someone's art, but about presenting what specifically one does not like.

I'm not going to advance this discussion. Especially after your whole tantrum about education. Nice projection. Bye.
rsc-pl8 hours ago
Dub = fake crap. Always.
6 hours ago
Mar 2024
The only thing the title was doing is give certain preconceptions, which don't even come true. So it is better it was changed.
From the English title one would assume that he will date and marry an elementary school student, not that it's reincarnation.
The new title doesn't give that preconception and it's basically just the japanese short name title Tsumasho
53 minutes ago
Aug 2024
Reply to Dumb-Dumb
@ShirikonDaichi Because it's disgusting to see shit like this, even if it is animated.

Also you probably do want people to stop associating anime with degenerate stuff and weird and asocial people. Being against WEIRD SHIT LIKE THIS WILL HELP.
@Dumb-Dumb says “disgusting to see shit like this” — SHIT LIKE *WHAT*, YOU IDIOT? You (CLEARLY) haven’t watched it and so you have seen NOTHIN, because there IS nothing “diSgUsTiNg” to see. So GFY
ShirikonDaichi43 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
Aug 2024
Reply to MyllerPhiem
@ShirikonDaichi The premise is that she is his wife, a person with a, dunno, 40 year old mind.

Again, people were giving Rudy from Mushoku Tensei shit, because he was a 40yo guy's mind in the body of an 8yo boy approaching a 10yo girl. And that criticism was fair, ofc. But what if Rudy had approach 18+ yo women? Would that have been ok? From his side? The woman would be a pedophile, ofc. Rudy? Not.

And now here we have this anime where the 40yo woman is in a 10yo's body, but the adult guy she's approached isn't some stranger, but her husband. Someone who would NEVER approach young girls on his own otherwise. So per the premise of the show, why would it be an objective problem if husband and wife got intimate with each other? Just morally speaking.
@MyllerPhiem says “The premise is that she is his wife” — no, the premise is that she WAS his wife before she died. Now she’s a 10 year old girl with a new family.. She is not his wife anymore, and she knows it. And he knows it. And she just wants him to get his shit together and get on with his life without her. Simple, but mentally deranged retards can’t understand this simple plot device, and just sexualize everything about it. It’s disgusting. They are disgusting.
45 minutes ago
Aug 2024
Reply to henwens
The only thing the title was doing is give certain preconceptions, which don't even come true. So it is better it was changed.
From the English title one would assume that he will date and marry an elementary school student, not that it's reincarnation.
The new title doesn't give that preconception and it's basically just the japanese short name title Tsumasho
@henwens says “So it is better it was changed” — better for who? For low IQ people who don’t understand merchandising or clickbait? Better for delusional people who can’t separate fiction from reality? For sexually obsessed deviance who look for perversion everywhere? Certainly not for normal people who don’t have any of these problems understanding the title, the plot, and that there’s nothing perverse about it.
34 minutes ago
Aug 2024
Reply to LostSpectre
@ShirikonDaichi Nah. Cope. You're beyond ignorant if you think anime of all mediums doesn't have plenty of sus premises.

Also, ironic that you're using the language of people who most commonly defend sexualized children in anime. LOL
@LostSpectre the only “cope” going on here is yours. NEVER did I say, as you accused me of saying, that I think “anime of all mediums doesn’t have <perversions>”. SOME of it surely does (aka mainly hentai manga and anime). But that’s NOT what this dhow is; what we are talking about here is one specific title, which is doing nothing perverted. But you keep crying about how perverted it is, showing no proof of your allegations. Sex obsessed freak tourists need to STFU and GTFO of anime if it’s too much for their fragile psyches to handle.
33 minutes ago
Mar 2024
Reply to ShirikonDaichi
@henwens says “So it is better it was changed” — better for who? For low IQ people who don’t understand merchandising or clickbait? Better for delusional people who can’t separate fiction from reality? For sexually obsessed deviance who look for perversion everywhere? Certainly not for normal people who don’t have any of these problems understanding the title, the plot, and that there’s nothing perverse about it.
@ShirikonDaichi What did you like about the English title over the Japanese short form one? I don't generally like using the English titles anyway. Not for this case, but a lot of them are garbage translations or literally have nothing to do with the title the author gave his work.
It's not like reading the English title helped you get a grasp of what it's about, as most people would assume something else.. with the jp title at least they'll check the premise before making assumptions.
Also I appreciate accurate titles over click bait ones, if you mean click baiting may have been better
28 minutes ago
Aug 2024
Reply to henwens
@ShirikonDaichi What did you like about the English title over the Japanese short form one? I don't generally like using the English titles anyway. Not for this case, but a lot of them are garbage translations or literally have nothing to do with the title the author gave his work.
It's not like reading the English title helped you get a grasp of what it's about, as most people would assume something else.. with the jp title at least they'll check the premise before making assumptions.
Also I appreciate accurate titles over click bait ones, if you mean click baiting may have been better
@henwens it seems you’re dense. This isn’t about liking English title. It’s about the dangers and ultimately the social horrors of unchecked woke crybaby tourists demanding changes to things they are too fragile or low-IQ to understand. If they think anime as it is written is icky, they should GTFO. They should not demand the art be changed. Woke marxist cancer is fatal to civilization over the long haul. Sure, this is just one small thing. But when they’re multi millions of small things, it adds up.
27 minutes ago
Aug 2024
Reply to henwens
@henwens wut. This isn’t about “liking the English title”. It’s about the dangers and ultimately the social horrors of unchecked woke crybaby tourists demanding changes to things they are too fragile or low-IQ to understand. If they think anime as it is written is icky, they should GTFO. They should not demand the art be changed. Woke marxist cancer is fatal to civilization over the long haul. Sure, this is just one small thing. But when they’re multi millions of small things, it adds up.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6

59 by FlautmanTheWeeb »»
2 hours ago

» Different anime title

ItsAmsyar - Oct 6

15 by INTJ_Ren »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 6

42 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
9 hours ago

» We're all going to prison (episode 1 spoilers)

MyllerPhiem - Oct 6

31 by Phloup »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

» y'all gotta drop this b4 watching it fr

fwllxn - Yesterday

25 by Phloup »»
Yesterday, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.