Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Yesterday, 9:45 AM
May 2024
Animation was heavily improved upon which made the extra wait worth it. It looks fantasitc aswell too with 12 more episodes this could become anime of the year
Yesterday, 9:46 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Zero squadron was completely eliminated, and Yhwach woke up a new pow, he can foresee the future!!!
Ichigo could be the key of the future!!!
kekeke
Yesterday, 9:47 AM
Aug 2016
Reply to 1ayoh
@Koustubh without spoiling too much, its because of his schrift
@1ayoh OK, I see. So it will be revealed later right? Cause at first it kind of did not make sense that all of a sudden he easily was able to overpower Senjumaru but then I realized that Yhwach used Auswahlen and so maybe he might have gotten a good powerup.

Thanks for the reply though, appreciate it.
Yesterday, 9:50 AM
Aug 2016
Reply to GoldenSaltPillar
Amazing opening, great ending, fantastic additional content with Uryuu vs Senjumaru, incredible animation & visuals...overall episode is absolutely phenomenal, big shame about the unnecesary 7 minutes recap at the beginning, 1/3 of the episode wasted feels awful and it's now obvious the production team had issues with Cour 2. [A] should've been the final episode of that season and we are paying the price for it here.

Regardless, the new content that is there is 10/10, so I would give it a 9/10 overall for the first episode.

Props to Kubo and the anime staff for fixing a lot of the bad things about the manga so far: Zero Squad are no longer frauds, Uryu's betrayal no longer feels halfcooked (he killed a Royal Guard member now) and is now possibly Top 10 in the verse now because of Antithesis (which is absolutely busted)

Hopefully they improve the bad stuff from this Cour 3 and especially the last one. They have delivered a better experience than the manga so far.
GoldenSaltPillar said:
Uryu's betrayal no longer feels halfcooked (he killed a Royal Guard member now)

Quick question. Where did he kill a Royal Guard member? Looks like I missed this thing...
Yesterday, 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Koustubh
GoldenSaltPillar said:
Uryu's betrayal no longer feels halfcooked (he killed a Royal Guard member now)

Quick question. Where did he kill a Royal Guard member? Looks like I missed this thing...
@Koustubh Senjumaru is part of the Soul King's Royal Guard and he kills her in this episode with an arrow to the heart (which is why her Bankai is disabled and lets the other quincies escape)

If you mean when is right after Ywhach kills Ichibei
Yesterday, 9:54 AM
Mar 2017
Uma verdadeira obra de arte!!
Yesterday, 9:55 AM
Aug 2016
Reply to GoldenSaltPillar
@Koustubh Senjumaru is part of the Soul King's Royal Guard and he kills her in this episode with an arrow to the heart (which is why her Bankai is disabled and lets the other quincies escape)

If you mean when is right after Ywhach kills Ichibei
@GoldenSaltPillar Oh I see you were talking about Soul King's Royal Guard. That makes sense.

I mistook it for Yhwach's Royal Guard, my bad 💀
Yesterday, 9:57 AM
Jan 2018
I wish they didn't mix the music so low and waste Shiro Sagisu's talent. Otherwise an easy 10/10. This, Dune part 2, new HxH chapters and Metaphor Refantazio are what I've been looking forward to the most in 2024. It's nice to watch an anime that the creators care as much about making it as the fans do about watching it. Plus they get the budget to avoid cutting most corners.

I'm sure there will be delays and probably dips in animation as well. But this will hopefully go down as THE anime to watch of 2024. The last two seasons I spent most episodes with a dumb grin on my face over how great everything was. At this point, I'm just awestruck by what they did in the newly animated parts of this episode. There will be more hype moments to come, but for now I'm just gonna bask in this episodes radiance.

Yesterday, 9:58 AM
Jul 2023
peack come back!!
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Apr 2020
Missed bleach, although it hasn't been that long. Experience a bit different this time since I read some chapters of the manga. I'm so eager and so excited to see it be animated. I love the opening. And the animation didn't disappoint.
Yesterday, 10:04 AM

Nov 2020
1/3 ep is a recap?...ehh, but it was still epic. Well, squad zero, who had ultra exaggerated powers, lost to guys who have even more exaggerated powers and now Ichigo, together with Chad, who will definitely be very helpful, has to defeat them? It'll be funny, it will probably all turn out to be Aizen's plan haha

For me, this is the most enjoyable anime of this season and I'm getting on the hype train.
5/5
Yesterday, 10:08 AM
Aug 2023
tooooooooooooooooop
Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Aug 2023
i love itttttttttttttttttttttttt
Yesterday, 10:11 AM
May 2021
this is peak fiction.
Yesterday, 10:16 AM

Apr 2022
Seeing a so well-made anime comeback makes me feel really happy, also because bleach is my favourite anime, this film-like animation is like a dream

Hola a tots!
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
Nov 2023
ichibei é racista
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
Jan 2016
Chair Sama is back!!! Yokoso
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Jul 2024
My favourite anime 😍
i loved this 🥰🥰🥰
in one word it's a masterpiece
Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to Koustubh
@1ayoh OK, I see. So it will be revealed later right? Cause at first it kind of did not make sense that all of a sudden he easily was able to overpower Senjumaru but then I realized that Yhwach used Auswahlen and so maybe he might have gotten a good powerup.

Thanks for the reply though, appreciate it.
@Koustubh Yea it will be revealed later
Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Mar 2022
peak has returned my ichigoat w animation love everything

Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Dec 2015
Welcome back to one of the GOATs.

Incredible animation and soundtrack selection!
Eagerly awaiting Saturdays...
Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Jul 2024
What makes the recap annoying is because we've already watched it😭, but this recap makes the new scenes more sequential to the previous events. Also, the recap is useful so that the ending of this ep ends with a good cliffhanger. The new scene is really peak bruh🔥🔥
Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Aug 2023
Peak is vack, my life got a new meaning lol
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Mar 2024
I am so much happy to shine Uryu ❤️
Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Aug 2024
i really think Bleach tybw season 1 and 2 animation better than season 3 and season 3 intro was amazing or 1st episode was really good and I rating 1st episode 9/10
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
May 2024
New op and Ichibe's bankai's theme is epic asf can't wait for Shunsui's bankai.
Yesterday, 10:57 AM
May 2024
Bleach is peak
The episode was fire 🔥🔥🔥
Absolute Cinema
Yesterday, 11:00 AM

Oct 2021
Bleach TYBW makes its grand return after a year-long wait, looking better than ever. And with the 20th anniversary PV today as well, us fans are truly blessed right now.

Uryu uses his broken UNO reverse Schrift and defeats Senjumommy as expected, finally showing why he's a worthy successor to the Quincy King.

And speaking of Yhwach, I liked the Almighty's presentation against Ichibei, it was fittingly haunting for such an OP ability.

Anyway, I'd give this season opener a solid 9/10. Nothing too surprising so far, but both battles were animated beautifully and I honestly didn't mind the long recap much.
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Feb 2023
Dare I say the best adaptation to a manga arc is back. The original scenes are great, perfect if I dare say. Have a problem with the recap segment but it has been awhile so I will give it a chance.

We are soooo back, we have one of the big 3 back and better than ever. Hyped for the next fights and especially my favourite character in bleach to be back. This season is starting with a fire start
Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Oct 2021
Я был в ахуе
Yesterday, 11:15 AM

Jan 2021
All of Sqaud Zero has fallen damn that is devastating at least Ichibe was able to piece himself back together but Yuhwach was tuff and we got to see Aizen Absolute Cenima
Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Mar 2020
the besttttttttttttttttttttt gotyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yesterday, 11:20 AM

May 2012
Absolutely incredible episode. The directing and story are fantastic.
Yesterday, 11:22 AM
May 2018
PEAK! ABSOLUTE PEAK!
Yesterday, 11:25 AM
Apr 2023
Bleach nerds I need your help, did all of squad 0 die exept of ichibe? Or did they survive since their lives are connected and Ichibe is still alive. I need to know
Yesterday, 11:25 AM
Jun 2023
Cinema. That is all.
Yesterday, 11:26 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to lucjan
I read about people's experiences with the pre-screening so I already knew some of what this episode held. I'll start with the bad and then go to the good.

The bad

1) Half this episode was half of season 2's last episode, which, idk, sucks? I waited a long time and got half an episode lol. I heard a rumor that there will be an extra episode this cour (14 episodes instead of 13). If that's true, then I'm fine with only getting half an episode; otherwise, this is annoying because 52 episodes was already not enough for the amount of chapters it was adapting -- on top of which, the cour needs expanding on.

2) Ichibe's little dance was dumb. Sorry, it didn't slap for me.

3) Senjumaru's death was lame. There was no impact. She is a royal guard and got one shot by one of Uryu's arrows. I know Uryu is supposed to be stronger than he has been in the past, but I didn't feel that here. The arrow was the same dinky little one he's been shooting since the beginning of the series.

The good

1) The opening slaps hard. It looks really, really good. I hope this is a sign that this season will be higher quality.

2) The art, animation, and music were all really good. Speaking of art, Ichigo looked REALLY good when he was speaking with Ichibe. His face looked particularly handsome.

3) The CGI w/ futen looks amazing.

I'll give the episode a 6/10 only because of the runtime. I'm not a fan of cutting half the episode like this with last episode's 2nd half. I'm sure the season will get better as it treads on.
@lucjan why are you picking the plot apart like you haven't read the manga? yall need to touch grass
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Feb 2021
PEAK Saturdays are back with Bleach and Blue lock 🔥
Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Jul 2023
The recap was fine, good to refresh how the previous season ended I guess.
Other than that I loved the episode, was such a strong start of season. Yhwach's Almighty is here and we even saw Uryu fight more with some hints about his power. The anime is really making a great job at making him stand out as the second protagonist of this arc.
My favorite parts however were Ichibei's chant as he's about to use his ultimate move and Yhwach's monologue as he advances towards the Soul King. Goated moments.

The opening was great and my favorite one so far out of the TYBW anime. All the spoilers are making me so excited, and this is only the beginning!
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Aug 2023
wish the fights lasted a bit longer 😔
Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Sep 2020
Oh dear Senjumaru, what a waste! 😞😞😞
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
Sep 2020
lucjan said:
I read about people's experiences with the pre-screening so I already knew some of what this episode held. I'll start with the bad and then go to the good.

The bad

1) Half this episode was half of season 2's last episode, which, idk, sucks? I waited a long time and got half an episode lol. I heard a rumor that there will be an extra episode this cour (14 episodes instead of 13). If that's true, then I'm fine with only getting half an episode; otherwise, this is annoying because 52 episodes was already not enough for the amount of chapters it was adapting -- on top of which, the cour needs expanding on.

2) Ichibe's little dance was dumb. Sorry, it didn't slap for me.

3) Senjumaru's death was lame. There was no impact. She is a royal guard and got one shot by one of Uryu's arrows. I know Uryu is supposed to be stronger than he has been in the past, but I didn't feel that here. The arrow was the same dinky little one he's been shooting since the beginning of the series.

The good

1) The opening slaps hard. It looks really, really good. I hope this is a sign that this season will be higher quality.

2) The art, animation, and music were all really good. Speaking of art, Ichigo looked REALLY good when he was speaking with Ichibe. His face looked particularly handsome.

3) The CGI w/ futen looks amazing.

I'll give the episode a 6/10 only because of the runtime. I'm not a fan of cutting half the episode like this with last episode's 2nd half. I'm sure the season will get better as it treads on.

I totally agree with you. Squad zero has been wiped out so lame,real shame.
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Sep 2020
Wow what a great start, very hyped to see what's coming next, aboslutely loved this!
Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Oct 2022
Wow, the animation is perfect, I am so impressed! I expect huge battles between Quincy and Soul Reapers this season. No wonder this anime got the most watching members from those 4 “most popular”. Ichigo vs Aizen will be on fire!!!!!
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Apr 2023
Nah Bleach is different 🐐

Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Oct 2020
Ok Yhwach finally uses The Almighty one of the most broken powers ever. Squad 0 is defeated and now everything rests on Ichigo. While they still got defeated at least they were treated better in the anime than the manga. We even got one of their bankai's but still haven't seen anything from the majority of them. Also Ichibi really went on a whole song and dance just to get wrecked a second later lol.
RexnihiloYesterday, 11:47 AM
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Dec 2021
peak peak peak peak peak
Yesterday, 11:51 AM

Sep 2018
So glad we can start this cour off with them actually finishing episode 26
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Jun 2024
was hella hyped, great episode, loved it. but there are a few issues like: ichibe coming back was just silly and the recap was a bit annoying
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Oct 2020
SOLID FKING 10/10
PERIOT COOKING SO HARD EVERY COUR THEY MADE!!!!
ALL ANIMATION ALL PLOT ALL MUSIC, THIS IS WHAT WE WANT FROM THE LEGEND SERIES THAT IS NEAR THE END!!!!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» About simping for the shinigamis...

RyogiSHIKI7 - 4 hours ago

3 by EBTW871 »»
1 minute ago

» Bleach fans are feasting 👌

Koustubh - Yesterday

20 by Raiseii »»
2 hours ago

» Kubo. I wasn't familiar with your game

18927 - 10 hours ago

6 by TheBladeIsMe »»
2 hours ago

» So what exactly is Ichibei's (SPOILER)? Need some clarification

Koustubh - 4 hours ago

3 by TheBladeIsMe »»
2 hours ago

» 20th Anniversary Special PV

ARK-13 - Yesterday

14 by TheBladeIsMe »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.