Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 20, 10:57 AM
May 2024
I am currently reading Chainsaw Man for the 4th time and somehow i see new things every time, so i thought why not open a new topic for it.

Tell me your thought abt this and feel free to add more bcs there sure is, but i havent realised yet.
Sep 20, 12:25 PM
Dec 2022
bro...I am just lost at this point
Sep 20, 12:29 PM
Aug 2021
and thats when you understand.... this manga Is full of nonsense or made up shit
Sep 20, 12:48 PM
May 2024
You are SO TRUEEE I am SO EXCICTED FOR THAA REST OF CHAINSAW MAAMNIM SO EXCITEDTDTEDDETSTS
Sep 20, 1:00 PM

May 2024
SuntProstMare said:
and thats when you understand.... this manga Is full of nonsense or made up shit

Like...literally every fantasy story ever made...

Who would've thought?!
Sep 20, 1:19 PM
Jun 2017
SimplyBrazen said:
SuntProstMare said:

Who would've thought?!

I think he means that a lot of this story lacks so many basic storytelling features like fucking character development and internal logic of the world etc.
Sep 20, 1:34 PM
May 2024
EtherLux said:
SimplyBrazen said:

Who would've thought?!

I think he means that a lot of this story lacks so many basic storytelling features like fucking character development and internal logic of the world etc.

Well, i aint gonna say that it lacks storytelling if it gets explained at one point, and tbh, i love the manga and the hidden internal conflicts, the amount of interpretation you can do to dig deeper. but if that shit aint gonna get explained, it definelty lacks...
and to be honest, there is no other logical reason than the katana being a plot hole, for me thats for sure
Sep 20, 3:18 PM
Jun 2022
EtherLux said:
SimplyBrazen said:

Who would've thought?!

“Full of nonsense or made up stuff” does not equal lack of character development or world building in any capacity.

Even then, Denji’s character is clearly shown to have regressed which is a point of contention for his character, so all of the developing will come later since a character’s development depends on how the journey concludes.
Sep 20, 5:05 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to EtherLux
SimplyBrazen said:
SuntProstMare said:

Who would've thought?!

@EtherLux firstly, the point of denji's character relapse is pretty obvious. secondly, character development isn't even a basic storytelling feature lol. things like setting, characters, plot, conflicts, etc are basic storytelling features. development is one of the elements of characters, this should be common knowledge.
Sep 20, 9:14 PM
Aug 2021
SimplyBrazen said:
SuntProstMare said:

Who would've thought?!

Sorry if i insulted your favorite manga😔.
you are making nosense, not every fantasy has this problem. this manga doesnt explain anything, the world per sé isnt nothing special, the authour forgets how he built this world so forgets the basic rules of his story. did you atleast read the full topic or Just came to me?😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 180 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Oct 15

42 by crystalblade13 »»
Oct 17, 9:05 PM

Poll: » is denji a real depiction of gen z?

FruitPunchBaka - May 31

42 by DND11 »»
Oct 17, 12:27 PM

» Spoiler of chapter 179 : Tatsuki Fujimoto was inspired by Fujiko F Fujio and Doraemon ?

daywithoutgames - Oct 15

2 by Bolona07 »»
Oct 16, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 40 Discussion

NewUsername2 - Sep 27, 2019

45 by phantom346 »»
Oct 15, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

48 by phantom346 »»
Oct 15, 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.