Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 25, 5:55 PM
Jan 2017
RYUUJI IS THE GOD DAMN GOAT! Man had zero hesitation with that swing. My fucking god this series has had me crying for over an hour đź‘Ť
Aug 25, 5:56 PM
Jan 2017
eleven_exists said:
One of my fav eps by far, I can't remember the Aoi's grandma situation at this point in the manga

Speaking of the manga, we're almost halfway I think. Although I'm a bit worried for future episodes as we've past the halfway point of the anime and we're not halfway through the manga yet

wait; if they don’t complete the manga with this season we might be getting a season 2.
Aug 26, 3:54 AM

Jun 2019
Feels like Makoto was forced. No one should enter a romantic relationship that way.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 26, 4:12 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Luckysunset
eleven_exists said:
One of my fav eps by far, I can't remember the Aoi's grandma situation at this point in the manga

Speaking of the manga, we're almost halfway I think. Although I'm a bit worried for future episodes as we've past the halfway point of the anime and we're not halfway through the manga yet

wait; if they don’t complete the manga with this season we might be getting a season 2.
@Luckysunset I doubt a season 2, for one the show probably isn't popular enough for one, and two there wouldn't be enough content left to adapt into ~12 episodes
Aug 26, 10:29 PM

Jul 2023
There was a bit of drama, but in the end, Makoto himself asks for Ryuuji to out with him. If they're the end game, perhaps it's too early. Or perhaps they'll break up, then Makoto will hook up with Hanekawa and god knows who will be the end game.
patkarununganAug 27, 1:58 AM
Aug 27, 12:59 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to ImNotAnOtaku1
Am I the only one who finds it a bit concerning that a child would be depicted as falling in love with his same-sex friend?
@ImNotAnOtaku1
Why would this be concerning at all?
You wouldn't bat an eye if it was a standard high school romance anime with a cis straight couple
QuaggyAug 27, 1:02 AM
Cute, fat, chubby, gay, queer, glasses wearing, nerdy, introverted, weird, kinda fucked up in a cute anime girl way, squishy, soft, fucking gay, silly anime girls my beloved
I love cute girls and philosophical shit ;D
Aug 27, 2:04 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to ImNotAnOtaku1
Am I the only one who finds it a bit concerning that a child would be depicted as falling in love with his same-sex friend?
@ImNotAnOtaku1 nah, they're of the same age, both minors, so it's legal. It's not grooming a non-gay child into having a relationship with a gay person of sufficient age.

Besides, even it this were depicting a controversial topic such as the one I mentioned, at the end of the day, it's how they would handle it. Is the story compelling? Will there be repentance, forgiveness, or even justice?

Again, so many other stuff such as murders and rapes have been depicted in anime. It's not like these anime are asking the viewers to be evil.
Aug 27, 3:06 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Quaggy
@ImNotAnOtaku1
Why would this be concerning at all?
You wouldn't bat an eye if it was a standard high school romance anime with a cis straight couple
@Quaggy Maybe not
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Aug 27, 4:15 AM
Jan 2016
I'm worried about Ryuji. I have a feeling Makoto just wants them to be friends again and don't feel that way.
Aug 28, 6:18 PM

Aug 2019
damn just when Aoi was moving forward she gets hit with some bad news, I hope maybe it’s just her grandma having to go to the hospital and not her dying but who knows
1 hour ago

Feb 2020
CRYING SHITTING THRWOING UP AAAAAA I EXPECTED A CONFESSION TO HAPPEN BUT TO SEE MAKOTO ASKING HIM OUT IN THE SAME EPISODE??? I feel so bad for ryuuji, not being able to say what you want for the longest time, bottling up your emotions. I would know, as a bi guy who still hasn't came out. I'm glad that he's finally said it to makoto, but I'm worried that he just said that so he and ryuuji can be close with each other again like "normal" :( please I need them all to be happy so bad, including Aoi. Hope everything is well with her and her grandma.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 29

36 by jsooka »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 18

130 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Yesterday, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 11

108 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 4

160 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

45 by KANLen09 »»
Aug 22, 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.