Forum Settings
Forums

Did you ever change your perspective to like an anime?

New
5 hours ago

Jul 2023
Nope. If I don't like that show, then I don't like that. I don't change my perspective to like an anime.
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

5 hours ago

Feb 2020
Yeah, I have dropped a couple of shows, but later I gave them another chance. Some of them weren't that bad, after all.
5 hours ago

Apr 2018
nirererin said:
Nope. If I don't like that show, then I don't like that.
That would be normal, but sometimes I get remembered people even tend to force them to like it despite not being their coup of tea. I usually look into why people like anime that I don't to understand those points a little better, but that doesn't change my overall appreciation
5 hours ago

May 2019
I can clearly tell whether or not i'd like a show or not from the poster alone and it's 99% accurate.
5 hours ago

Jul 2023
Reply to Nivo3041
nirererin said:
Nope. If I don't like that show, then I don't like that.
That would be normal, but sometimes I get remembered people even tend to force them to like it despite not being their coup of tea. I usually look into why people like anime that I don't to understand those points a little better, but that doesn't change my overall appreciation
@Nivo3041 Yeah, it's kind of stupidity to force other to like what you like. Glad to hear that we agreed in this topic.
nirererin5 hours ago
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

5 hours ago

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32979/Flip_Flappers because I now like the yuri subtext.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
5 hours ago
Jun 2024

Yes, sometimes. This happened to me with 5 Centimetres Per Second and Natsume Yuujinchou, for example. And the opposite has also happened to me.
no_comparisonBM3 hours ago
5 hours ago

Jun 2024
Nope, it's not easy to change from disliking to liking an anime.
4 hours ago

Mar 2023
When I first watched Violet Evergarden I didnt really like it but after some time I wanted to watch it again as I tought I would like it more and I ended up loving it
4 hours ago

Jan 2021
A few times yeah, but most notably with Mob Psycho. I had avoided the show for years despite always hearing good things about it, because I just didn't like the artstyle. I ended up biting the bullet a couple months ago and it was actually really fun, and it was just like everyone always told me - you get used to the artstyle.
3 hours ago

Jan 2021
I'm trying to think, the only time where I did try was for Witch Hunter Robin but I ended up giving up at around episode 9. I just could not bring myself to watch it anymore.
Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]

More topics from this board

» Best Anime this season ?

Raajdeep - Jul 18

32 by Tha_Termemenator »»
54 seconds ago

» How can we make shoujo anime better? ( 1 2 3 )

Fario-P - Jul 4, 2023

138 by Huesofmercury »»
7 minutes ago

» Definitive Birthday Party Scene Research Project

Fario-P - Aug 13, 2023

25 by Huesofmercury »»
7 minutes ago

» Did you guys know that the first animated X rated movies were an anime? Animerama movies

Phantomnocomics - Jul 26

12 by Lucifrost »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you think that the toyetic anime genre is underrated?

funtime43_tr - Jul 25

32 by DesuMaiden »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.