Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Jul 2023
After that bombshell past episode, we're back to the pretty chill episodes

It's hopefully building something we all would enjoy.

Their greeting good night felt meaningful, despite no visual cues that emphasise it.
Yesterday, 10:08 AM

Oct 2016
The MC and FMC just don't have fun banter like how the MC has with the other characters
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Mar 2021
Was anyone else hoping that when he put the earphones in and the music started it was going to be the DOOM soundtrack?

Just me?
Yesterday, 12:38 PM
May 2024
nice episode .... good feels
12 hours ago
Apr 2020
Reply to Aapjuh
This show is so horribly slow and unrealistic. Do people really talk like that over there in japan? Feels like i'm watching robots.

Is anyone really getting something out of this show or are they all simps waiting for a payoff slogging through this mud of unrealistic conversations and interactions.
@Aapjuh I think the point of the show would be missed if the characters interacted normally or "realistically". This story is exploring cold, hollow people who very very slowly become something more. I like how slow and plodding it is, but I get how it would be seen as trite or boring too.
10 hours ago
Mar 2024
Aapjuh said:
This show is so horribly slow and unrealistic. Do people really talk like that over there in japan? Feels like i'm watching robots.

Is anyone really getting something out of this show or are they all simps waiting for a payoff slogging through this mud of unrealistic conversations and interactions.

No , there are people there in this world , this is how their life is being , taking everything in their life step by step , slowly
yeah , it's realistic for me and for the people like me and for the people who just take everything in their life slowly because they don't want to be failures , they fear about sad , they care about everything so they take slow steps to make sure , everything is going to be okay , just okay , for you isn't realistic . so your life is just a roller coaster
and advise , don't underestimate other life's people, there are people there feel like this , lives like this , fear like this , feel like this , talk like this, so don't underestimate this
if you want to watch it or not. it's your choice
but I promise you. you will lose new experience if you didn't watch this anime , mark my word
10 hours ago

Nov 2021
Not much happened in this episode at all yet it went by so fast. How did they do that? I was so invested
5 hours ago

Jun 2014
one of the most budget, forced to make anime i have seen. didnt know you can draw several images and prelong them to make 20 min episode of poor quality and yet call it aesthetic

biggest insult i have seen in anime so far
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ARK-13 - Jun 23

104 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ARK-13 - Jun 23

156 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» The author's explanation regarding the reason why Saki offered Asamura her body.

ShiroHachi - Jul 18

44 by SgtBateMan »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ARK-13 - Jun 23

125 by RAPedroso »»
Jul 25, 1:09 PM

» Opening and Ending

ARK-13 - Jul 4

1 by ARK-13 »»
Jul 25, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.