Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 8:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
audiences!
3 "unruly children" arrive at the kingdom, but Shion sets things straight.
kekeke
Jul 24, 10:53 PM

Nov 2021
2 WEEKS OF GODDAMN WAITING
25 minutes of pure heaven....

They skipped the Gobuemon subplot.

At this point of the story, Gobuemon is the strongest Hobgoblin (since Gobua already evolved to Ogre). He was supposed to succeed Rigur as the Captain of the Goblin Riders, but Benimaru gave the position to Gobta because he's a team player and a great leader, while Gobuemon doesn't work well with the others.

Long story short, Gobuemon was ordered by Rimuru to guard Mjourmille discreetly, with his reward being Rimuru's old katana.

Another skipped subplot is the introduction of the Rabbitman race, known as the weakest race in Jura. Flamea, the MC of a spinoff story, was the daughter of the village chief.

Jul 25, 12:36 AM

Feb 2016
NO WAY THEY INTRODUCED MORE CHARACTERS THAT REALLY DON'T MATTER AT ALL??? OMG, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, FOR REAL, I WAS LIKE "SURELY WE WILL N.O.T BE GETTING ANY MORE NEW CHARACTERS IN JUST THIS ONE EPISODE!", AND THEN BAM!!! THEY INTRODUCE US TO ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

I love Tensura but fr this shit is way too much, just end it already and give us a Milim spin-off.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jul 25, 3:22 PM
Sep 2023
StallionXD said:
NO WAY THEY INTRODUCED MORE CHARACTERS THAT REALLY DON'T MATTER AT ALL??? OMG, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, FOR REAL, I WAS LIKE "SURELY WE WILL N.O.T BE GETTING ANY MORE NEW CHARACTERS IN JUST THIS ONE EPISODE!", AND THEN BAM!!! THEY INTRODUCE US TO ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

I love Tensura but fr this shit is way too much, just end it already and give us a Milim spin-off.

wdym they don't matter? How do you know that without knowing the future plot? All of the characters introduced will play a role sooner or later. That role may not necessarily be very big, but some of them will be quite important.
Jul 25, 4:52 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Braincoke
StallionXD said:

wdym they don't matter? How do you know that without knowing the future plot? All of the characters introduced will play a role sooner or later. That role may not necessarily be very big, but some of them will be quite important.
@Braincoke Do you really fkng think those character will matter? How funny lmao do you even watch this shit? You know they don't matter, they never will matter, you think that horse guy will be important at some moment? You just wanna talk shit, stfu
Btw, cry about it.

Jul 25, 9:17 PM

Jul 2016
Meetings have evolved into Audiences now.

So nice to see Milim again. Her and Ramiris sure make the cutest duo.

Elf slavery subplot incoming?
Jul 25, 11:31 PM
Sep 2023
StallionXD said:
@Braincoke Do you really fkng think those character will matter? How funny lmao do you even watch this shit? You know they don't matter, they never will matter, you think that horse guy will be important at some moment? You just wanna talk shit, stfu

Yes, I think that because I read the source material and know what's coming.
Jul 26, 12:11 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Braincoke
StallionXD said:

Yes, I think that because I read the source material and know what's coming.
@Braincoke good for you for wasting your time because no one fkng cares, stfu for once lmao
Btw, cry about it.

Jul 26, 1:35 AM
Aug 2016
too many meeting parts
Jul 28, 5:47 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The labyrinth preparations continue as Milim shows up to fill the dungeon with the dragons she captured, making the terrain feel that much more challenging. Meanwhile, Rimuru is on duty and it gives us an excuse to meet the different races including some bozos who were really no match for Shion at all. Good to see some action amidst all of these meetings. Coming to the next episode we have the Tengu, let's see how it goes...
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 28, 6:17 AM

Apr 2013
Has Shion improved so much that she's now the strongest of the Oni? I feel like she has been getting a lot of attention this season, more so than in the other seasons.
Also I remember the elves working in Dwargon... and so probably does Rimuru ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 28, 10:48 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao Rimuru looks cute with that little crown and that cape. He looks like a king character you'd see in a Nintendo game or something.
Aug 2, 6:36 PM

May 2015
Rimuru has sure come a long way. Being able to fit multiple tribes of demihumans into your underground dungeon thanks to your demon lord buddy was not something i'd of expected!
Aug 2, 7:53 PM
Jan 2021
Things ended up more eventful than I could have predicted. It seems that everyone wants to move into Tempest.

We got to meet the Equinoids and the Bovoids, who have caused trouble throughout the forest, but luckily Shion was able to intimidate them to stand down and be peaceful. We also got to meet the three sons of Demon Lord Daggrull, Daggra, Liura, and Chonkra.

Things are sure getting lively. I can’t wait for the festival to get started!
Aug 13, 4:39 AM
Jan 2024
it was good but not anything insane
Aug 13, 7:52 AM

Jun 2019
Another amazing episode. Rimuru's audience is mostly going nice and smooth. I just love watching this show. It's so fun and chill.
Aug 16, 10:01 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Meeting with the other species, sure that it must be tiring lol. And now Shion has to take care of these three demon lord sons
Aug 23, 7:48 AM

Oct 2017
Rimuru meeting with different races of the forest, his kingdom is coming together. My girl Shion was so fucking cool again. Loved watching her kick ass. It always puts a smile on my face to see her smile. Milim and Ramiris interactions were amusing. What's wrong with the tengu clan though?
Aug 25, 3:44 AM
Dec 2022
It's Rimuru grand audience day and there was some commotion. Who would have figured that Shion has grown in power and skill. Plus we have elves coming seeking refuge and news of their missing brethren.
Aug 25, 3:45 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ranxomare
audiences!
3 "unruly children" arrive at the kingdom, but Shion sets things straight.
kekeke
@Ranxomare Shion definitely did. Surprised she has grown in power and skills.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Which Light Novel is currently going on in anime?

_just_why - Aug 22

15 by Touma_Mikoto »»
16 seconds ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30

70 by HiljainenSipuli »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2

118 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23

97 by Octokaizer »»
Yesterday, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16

64 by KingBaller06 »»
Yesterday, 12:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.