Forum Settings
Forums
New
Today, 9:38 AM

Aug 2021
i read its first book and its pretty amazing, itd be pretty cool if a good studio adapts and makes it a anime but i wouldnt complain about a live action tv series asw. my question is why didnt they try to make it into a video format?(anime/tv series). kelsier is such a legend lol.
Today, 10:17 AM

Sep 2021
Yeah, I've also read the first book. More than a TV show, I think it would make an excellent game with a cool power system like Allomancy and Feruchemy. Gotta get back to reading The Well of Ascension asap.
Today, 10:25 AM

Jun 2016
Nope but it was recommended to me by two different friends so I'll read it eventually.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Today, 10:42 AM

Aug 2018
I've read all the available books surrounding it with exception of maybe the absolute latest one. I hear the author wants to make sure he chooses a studio, be it animated or not, that will give him enough creative control so the best possible version of it can be made.

I agree the books are amazing and I think you'll enjoy them all if you liked the first one so much.
6 hours ago
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I have not read the Mistborn series before.
4 hours ago

Oct 2017
Yeah it's a really good series, got me into reading more Sanderson. Keep reading, I really enjoyed all three of the books from the first age. Third book was the best.

my question is why didnt they try to make it into a video format?(anime/tv series).

Sanderson currently is trying to get a proper adaption for his Cosmere it's just proving difficult. He wants a good adaption so will see what happens. That said I know he wants live action for legitimacy however, Mistborn would really work in an animated format, just due to aspects of the world.

More topics from this board

» Have you ever safely met a person from the Internet?

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

32 by Rndmguypassingby »»
19 minutes ago

» Empathizing with criminals

SimplyBrazen - Jul 18

32 by Neapollotan »»
2 hours ago

» It's been awhile so here's a quiz

Cneq - Yesterday

12 by Nivo3041 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you studying/planning to study abroad ?

Imbalanced - Feb 20, 2017

20 by Akshitapareek24 »»
2 hours ago

» First Thing That You've Bought In An Anime Convention?

VaasMontenegro - Oct 14, 2015

38 by Fario-P »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.