Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 29, 9:28 AM
Oct 2023
what I think of it?

when is the next season airing ☠️
Jun 29, 11:45 AM
Aug 2021
I was iffy at parts of this season, but overall, I'll give it an 8/10. I like that Sakura is becoming more of a captain and showing a bit more emotion and gaining friendships. The back stories, animation, and fights are overall pretty solid.
I can't wait until season 2.
Jun 29, 11:48 AM
Nov 2022
Sakura's character development is starting to show and that's interesting to see, also the way they ended the season and teased the new arc is cool. I really enjoyed the last episode and I'm looking forward to season 2!
Jun 29, 12:51 PM

Jun 2014
Surprise of the season for me, better than expected. Not the best place to end the season but at least season 2 is around the corner.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 29, 2:09 PM
Mar 2021
I never expected that a deliquent anime could be this good.
Jun 29, 2:42 PM

Aug 2019
Those guys are going to regret messing up with Anzai.

Reading time.
Jun 29, 3:31 PM

Mar 2015
I enjoyed this way more than I thought. It's a shame that we didn't get to see Suou fight that match apart from the 1v1, but all the fights were still really entertaining.

I can see why people wouldn't rate this highly since there's a lot of dialogue compared to fighting, but I really enjoyed that aspect of the show as well. Fuck, this should've at least had 24 episodes, can't believe I have to wait till 2025 for a season 2. I wish I saved this show for when it's season 2 ended. That's just how much I enjoyed it. 9/10
Jun 29, 7:34 PM
Jan 2024
It's awesome i can't wait to see what will happen next
Jun 29, 7:34 PM

Jan 2023
didn't expect to love this anime. will miss blushing sakura
Jun 29, 11:45 PM
Apr 2022
waiting for next season
Jun 30, 6:03 AM

Aug 2008
I do not understand why this anime is praised. Are well animated fistfights based around a stupid plot that interesting? Why are there no parents, teachers or police in this town? Teenagers run everything? Why don't adult gangs take over then? So dumb. I guess the power of manly friendship is supposed to rule here and not logic.
Jun 30, 11:21 AM

Jan 2022
If bro fell asleep after a severe fight that's not good...I'm pretty sure that's a result of brain damage/concussion, but this is following anime logic.

Sakura has come a looong way from when he first started. He's learning to accept help from others and he's learning that not everyone thinks he's trash. He's also beginning to trust people despite struggling for a long time. Our boy is growing up :')

Fuuck, idk what everyone else is thinking but this episode was a great way to end the season. I'm so hyped for the 2nd season now. I think I might even pick up the manga. I absolutely loved this anime so damn much. I liked how different every character was and how they all worked together in their own unique ways. Ume is an exceptional and wholesome leader. I wonder where everyone's parents are (except for Sakura's since we already know his background). I mean, all the old ladies in town always said the Furin boys are like their sons. I wish we got more background info on others like Suo, Kiryu, Sugi, and the 4 knights.

Overall, I really loved this anime and I'm sad the season is over. It was significantly better and liked it a lot more than I anticipated. I'm sad the second season won't be out until next year, but I think waiting will be more exciting. The animation was also incredible during the fights and with the stair scene. Cloverworks did a fantastic job! This anime was 9/10 without a doubt. I wish people weren't so harsh lol
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 30, 12:38 PM

Nov 2011
it is gonna be a huge fight if they saved it for next season , i think
Jun 30, 8:49 PM
Aug 2019
it was pretty good plus the cliffhanger... bad thing is that we have to wait
Jun 30, 10:26 PM
Oct 2019
Is one of the Four Kings a girl or what?
I'm curious lol

Damn starting a new arc on the season finale?
They a teasing us with that cliffhanger.

Overall this is just a Better Version of Tokyo Revengers.
Better MC, not a bitch crying weak ass like Takemichi lol
Really love the fighting choreography and of course the Animation quality that Tokyo Revengers hope they could have LMAO

8/10 for me
Looking forward for Season 2 next year.
Jun 30, 11:19 PM

Jul 2021
this episode goes hard. made me tear-up. 8/10 really wonderful episode and season overall. despite not being entirely unique or new this was highly entertaining and the characters are all very good. can't wait to watch new season.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 1, 12:14 AM

Jul 2008
Oh look another gang to beat up. This was one of the better shows I watched for the season. Not great but not terrible either. 7/10.
Jul 1, 12:55 PM
May 2024
Good setup for the next arc.
Jul 1, 2:56 PM

Jun 2024
well time to pick up the manga again ig,, but man i loved that, esp the animation. im rly looking forward to s2!!!
Jul 1, 4:10 PM
May 2018
Reply to BlueSnow93
@Genkai_Haven
@Tempest_16

Clover (Hirakawa Tetsuhiro 2007)

Out (Iguchi Tatsuya & Mizuta Makoto 2012)

Even Lookism is a better deliquent manga than this. But that already got an anime which ends before the deliquent stuff started.
Which is hilarious cuz Lookism is to 99% thug war mumbo jumbo.
@BlueSnow93 ehh lookism was okay at best
Jul 1, 7:50 PM
Jul 2022
I hope next season is better, it's really difficult to recommend this anime to anyone unless they're okay with turning off their brains for 12 episodes and just enjoying the cool fights and characters. Unfortunate that the season ends just when we're finally getting something interesting.

I enjoyed this series, but this definitely felt like Tokyo Revengers with none of the intrigue, character building or mystery.
Jul 2, 3:08 AM

Mar 2019
They tried to build it up as dark brutal anime, then all went out of the window after like Episode 5 when everything became sappy as shit with the crying and overdone drama
Weak pretty Weak 6/10 max
Jul 2, 5:06 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to milo3Hard
I never expected that a deliquent anime could be this good.
@milo3Hard

It was quite an enjoyable ride but the ending of the season was so jarring...
Jul 2, 8:50 PM
May 2023
Liked the brotherhood vibes from this episode. I guess the friendship between men and how it's portrayed here is one of the few good points from the series.
Jul 2, 9:06 PM
Aug 2013
I really loved this anime,each episode was entertaining!!!!!!!
I can´t wait for season 2!!
Great last episode,ending with a big cliffhanger,omg.
Jul 3, 10:22 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Tempest_16
@BlueSnow93 ehh lookism was okay at best
@Tempest_16

Like i said, the delinquent /thug war stuff would take off after the first season.

Also, Lookism 7/10, Wind Breaker 3/10.
Jul 4, 9:32 AM
Aug 2019
Really enjoyed it, i love cloverworks animation, treat to watch
Jul 4, 8:59 PM
Apr 2021
Hoooooooo this KEEL fight looks like it’s gonna be lit asf omg I can’t wait, like you’re telling me all of Sakura’s classmates are gonna go brawl it out with KEEL??? Season 2 I can’t wait😆🤩🤩🤩🤩

This last photo was so cold these guys are NOT messing around and tbh I’d be just like that too if I heard my classmates childhood friend was currently getting beat up/tortured😤
Jul 7, 11:25 AM
Mar 2021
I know this an all-boys school but that hot looking chic better not be a guy, I had enough of this traps already
( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)
Jul 8, 5:17 PM
May 2024
Can't wait for more
Jul 9, 7:12 PM
Jun 2019
Love how Sakura is really shaping up to be a great leader ! Love how he's made so many friends and such a big impact on all his classmates.
Jul 10, 2:03 AM
Jun 2021
Cant wait for s2 GONNA BE FIREEE WHAHAHAHAHA
Jul 11, 1:45 PM
Jun 2024
Really entertaining to watch all the different fights taking place and the character development is off the charts. Absolutely one of the best anime I've seen this year
Jul 11, 7:23 PM

May 2015
Bofurin sure has a lot of students that can kick butt. They also have kindness in excess supply too! I'm glad Sakura and company intervened when they did because Anzai's current strategy wasn't the most successful one. I've enjoyed this anime a lot, and I can't wait for season 2!
Jul 11, 8:47 PM
Jan 2021
The Four Kings of Furin… Tasuki Tsurakino, Saku Mizuki, Takumi Momose, and Toma Hiragi who we’ve already been introduced to in Episode 3. We are also introduced to Yodai Matsumoto and Jien Yanagida, two of the people who backed up Haruka in the first episode alongside Hiragi and Ren Kaji.

Obviously Haruka doesn’t care for their reputations, but Nirei is gawking over them. He’s a fan of everybody at Furin.

Then we’re introduced to Keel, a group of lowlifes who have apparently roped Hanzai’s friend Nagato into some deep shit. For whatever reason, this honest and gentle soul has taken up robbing old ladies and he’s willing to beat Hanzai down with a plank.

Luckily for him, despite not wanting to involve Furin, Haruka has taken it upon himself to promise Tsuchiya, his other childhood friend, to bring Nagato back and settle this.

Haruka is really growing into the type of person to go out of his way to help those in need, rather than being the lone wolf he’s grown up to be. And everyone else in Class 1-1 is backing him up, so now they’re all headed out take on Keel and end things. Hey, maybe they can get Shishitoren to back them up if need be.

I’m excited for what’s to come!
Jul 12, 10:21 AM

Jan 2011
Very solid show but I want more. I think we have too many characters.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 13, 4:08 AM
Aug 2022
This Guy Sakura is a natural at fighting and getting friends around unifying.
Sakura needs to be nice with girls lol 🤣 she said "I'm now hungry" & He said "Get your own" even though she didn't ask for it.
The Promise Sakura made to her seems like he's determined to purge the evil KEEL Thugs.🔥
Let's go now and see how they handle it next Season.
I really enjoyed this a lot.
I wonder when they study or do classes?
Score 7/10.
Finished on 13th July 2024 at 16:38 Hrs IST.

Ricky16Jul 13, 4:20 AM
Jul 14, 6:55 AM
Apr 2020
subarashi, honto ni subarashii desu

Jul 17, 1:17 AM

Apr 2015
Really enjoyed this first season, I want more of this.
Thankfully a season 2 has been announced. This has everything from hood choreography to good ost to a good story and even enjoyable characters. See y'all in the next season.
Jul 19, 5:05 AM
Jan 2023
good, but also cliffhanger :(
Jul 20, 5:24 AM
Oct 2023
wind breaker was a good anime for the battle and the emotion then the anime give.this last episode was great and peace.
Jul 20, 11:41 AM
Aug 2018
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Jul 20, 11:05 PM
Jul 2023
Incredible final episode, it is literaly a way to make the viewers want to know what will happen next. The way how they protect their own classmates as they were a family is incredible. I love this series and I will immediately look unto the manga.
Jul 24, 10:03 PM
Jun 2024
I like this anime.
Jul 27, 8:30 AM

Aug 2015
It ended with a cliffhanger. But that actually makes me interested to wait for the second season.
Jul 27, 12:46 PM
Jun 2023
This fighting anime is the most wholesome thing in a while
Jul 31, 2:03 PM
Feb 2024
could have ended on a better note
Aug 1, 8:13 AM
May 2024
nice show....
need some nice action
Aug 1, 8:14 AM
May 2024
nice show....
need some nice action
Aug 7, 1:20 PM
Jul 2024
had much fun watching it, it was a great first seoson. waiting for the 2th seosen
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16

126 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9

124 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2

117 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23

157 by sleepyfuton »»
Oct 7, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

107 by SHS13 »»
Oct 6, 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.