Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 9:01 AM
Apr 2023
Those are actually wise and truly apt words for Gojou. I guess it's time for Non-chan and him to really reconcile.
Jul 4, 9:51 AM
May 2024
Gojo got to lock in and face his past so he can get with marine
Jul 4, 10:28 AM

Jul 2023
23 sec, it's too short to realise anything
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 4, 10:35 AM

Oct 2017
He'll finally get closure for his past and also tell Marin what he wants.
Jul 4, 11:20 AM
Apr 2024
That was too long! I almost finished peeing before the end of the chapter! Why not just 1 panel per month? So we can *really* think about this one speech bubble...
Jul 4, 11:31 AM

Feb 2022
Time for the big Non Chan talk and then onto Marin, hopefully they can progress
Jul 4, 12:04 PM

Oct 2023
Hopefully I'm not coping too hard, but I'm hoping Usami-san gonna be the MVP who pushes Gojo to talk to Marin and then they are gonna go on to cosplay professionally together. But

I just don't want any unnecessary drama that's just gonna drag on for dozens of chapters.
Jul 4, 12:45 PM

Jul 2010
Chapter was so short, we need more.
Jul 4, 1:00 PM

Sep 2022
That's what I'm talking about, a short yet sweet chapter with a powerful pearl of wisdom. And thus begins the epic battle between giga non-chan and Gojou-kun.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jul 4, 2:59 PM

Mar 2022
ooh back to the bimonthly schedule are we? So this might actually get somewhere instead of finishing in 2038. Short chapter, but anyway.

I still miss the echi fun cosplays of the first 50 chaps. It just seems to me that the mangaka is kind of lost with the direction it is taking. I also feel somewhat baited, the tone after the anime end is just... not the same, changing, and I'm slowly loosing patience. I mean we are exploring the dark realities of professional cosplay/idol thing, childhood traumas/PTSD, mortality, lost hopes and dreams.... in a manga where dude poked a JK in a hotel with his boner while she was dressed as succubus... a few chapters after seeing a loli poontang in his own bathroom up close... a few chapters after poking Marin in the pussy while measuring her.... The tonal shift is just.... uncanny

I firmly believe that the monthly schedule and a brief hiatus of the past few months were really an editorial intervention too. The art was gorgeous, but the story hasn't moved anywhere at all in the last 50 chapters. They were... doing things. And now, it moved really rapidly into two different places, both dramatic/traumatic, in a really short time of what... 10 chapters? How are they going to animate this mess that has... no arcs to speak of, I have no idea.

Will it get any better now? We'll see.
Jul 4, 3:16 PM
Apr 2021
This chapter was great and all, BUT IT WAS SO F-ING SHORT!!! I think the old dude gave some great advice, but it legit took me 2 minutes to finish the entire chapter.
Jul 4, 5:45 PM
Apr 2021
Chapter was too short. It’s time for Gojo to confront and face his past. Looks like Non Chan showed up at his place. She really wants to make amends. It won’t be easy
Jul 4, 6:10 PM
Apr 2023

They are now switching back to the more frequent release pattern (at least bi-weekly) as it was originally.
They explained before the Winter Comiket Arc that they needed to switch to the monthly release format because they needed the number of pages of the monthly-release so they can properly convey/deliver the events of that arc.
Jul 4, 6:41 PM
Apr 2021
tekkenshu7 said:

They are now switching back to the more frequent release pattern (at least bi-weekly) as it was originally.
They explained before the Winter Comiket Arc that they needed to switch to the monthly release format because they needed the number of pages of the monthly-release so they can properly convey/deliver the events of that arc.

Ohk. I didn’t know this
Jul 4, 7:38 PM

Apr 2022
that wasn't even a minute bru.
Jul 5, 1:29 AM

May 2021
I got some Nowa content in this chapter so I'm happy.
Jul 5, 3:35 AM

May 2020
this is exactly the kind of input we needed
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.

[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HailBritannia_&sclick=1]
Jul 5, 3:50 AM

May 2020
But this guy has been having these kinds of self realisations for the last 50 chapters, and see what the result is.

Marin is acting really stupid btw.
Jul 5, 8:29 AM
Jul 2020
Just disappointed how short it is
Jul 5, 10:34 AM

Jul 2022
chapter was rly short but we will be able to read the next in 2 weeks and not an entire month, so ig its a good deal. The chapter was rly good, I think we're really coming closer to the end. Cant wait for Gojo and Marin to clear up things
Jul 6, 4:44 PM

Jan 2016
I need to lay down for a while. Following an ongoing manga with all this cliffhangers isn't good for my health.
Jul 7, 11:59 AM
Nov 2023
damn the story now gets really gooood.
Only downside is the monthly release especially when it gets that interesting.
Jul 8, 1:37 PM
Aug 2016
it really hit me the dialogue from Usagui-san, i was not ready

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 106 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 18

46 by PARZIVAL_1 »»
9 hours ago

» How would you define unnecessary drama? (may be spoilers about latest chapters)

Spleefy - Jul 19

11 by Flacion »»
Jul 20, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 87 Discussion

tywhoppity - Jan 19, 2023

24 by Hither »»
Jul 2, 10:50 PM

» NEW INFO on June 7, 2024!

Knighthammer619 - May 18

12 by nelcalb »»
Jun 30, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 104 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 20

32 by KanYeeT »»
Jun 29, 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.