Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2022 6:30 PM
Sep 2008
Mod Edit: Removed spam
Please refrain from spamming in episode discussions.
ShadowMonkeyJul 16, 2022 10:47 AM
Jul 5, 2022 11:39 PM

Apr 2016
i cant wait for the blonde girl, going to make me shoot ropes
Jul 6, 2022 6:03 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off her erotic body and plays erotically and moved with good intensity and fluidity. Also expressed her loveliness and sluttiness very well (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
Jul 7, 2022 5:57 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:

Overall showed off her erotic body and plays erotically and moved with good intensity and fluidity. Also expressed her loveliness and sluttiness very well (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

You and I really have different standards for animation. I use to be a major fan of T-Rex but I think they have been on the same level as Queen Bee nowadays. It’s a huge disappointment. There’s such a huge lack of movement and no, something that looks fluid doesn’t make up for the lack of movement. With the amount of money their titles are making on a monthly basis, being the top of the charts most of the time. I’d wish they put more effort because their old titles are simply way better. I’m talking the really old days like The Pandra days.

I feel like everyone is leaving T-Rex in the dust and it’s sad. Take for example Ima made de Ichiban Yokatta Se...Episode 1. It’s fluid but there’s actually a lot of overall movement in the animation. It doesn’t feel nearly as stiff as T-Rex. It truly is sad to see them like this.
Jul 9, 2022 8:55 AM

Jun 2021
Glasses.
Long straight dark hair.
Thicc.

Next to gyarus I've been led to the conclusion that that is my type.

Safe to say I came as hard as the protag.

As an aside tho, why'd they have to show his young daughter with such a plump butt? I'm not here for that
Jul 9, 2022 7:37 PM

May 2012
Episode 1 is a masterpiece for me. I don't dig the girl in the second episode but this one was perfect. The animation, the context, the art and the amazon position at the end. Chef's kiss.
Jul 10, 2022 6:14 AM
Oct 2013
FlamingMangos said:

You and I really have different standards for animation. I use to be a major fan of T-Rex but I think they have been on the same level as Queen Bee nowadays. It’s a huge disappointment. There’s such a huge lack of movement and no, something that looks fluid doesn’t make up for the lack of movement.

It is as you say. With t-rex it just looks like queen bee except more fluid and body texture. Lacking climax movement, position transitions, body reaction, etc. Personally most important to me is the result. Id say situation and feeling has more effect on me. Even if animation is lacking, other things combined can still be lewd. Otherwise people would not fap to still images or find text arousing, no?
User-sanJul 10, 2022 6:21 AM
Jul 13, 2022 3:26 PM
Jun 2020
The 4th OVA will break internet!!
Jul 20, 2022 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
DYNEadvance said:
Glasses.
Long straight dark hair.
Thicc.

Next to gyarus I've been led to the conclusion that that is my type.

Safe to say I came as hard as the protag.

As an aside tho, why'd they have to show his young daughter with such a plump butt? I'm not here for that
definitely gyarus is an amazing genre which u see the girl is the one who be a pervert and want to begin the night :) but man she is thiccccccc
Aug 28, 2022 1:23 PM
Feb 2016
What a job hã?

But when e see the mister daughter something starts to smell like shit
Aug 30, 2022 10:44 PM

Feb 2021
Damn, surprising to see a vanilla hentai with this level of animation.

The oji-san is quite wholesome tbh. Yeah, he's technically cheating on his wife but in this plot, it is not that bad considering that NTR hentai still exist.

Jan 7, 2023 12:58 PM

Jan 2021
FlamingMangos said:
I use to be a major fan of T-Rex but I think they have been on the same level as Queen Bee nowadays.

No way you actually think this horrible take, even studios whose names I can't remember who can actually make breasts bounce have better animation than Queen Bee for that very sheer fact, no way T-Rex is possibly even in their level.
Jul 4, 8:25 AM
Aug 2020
Ahhhh why can't I have a, great job like this aghhhhh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seika Jogakuin Kounin Sao Ojisan Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Aug 8, 2022

11 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jul 4, 8:29 AM

Poll: » Seika Jogakuin Kounin Sao Ojisan Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Aug 7, 2022

7 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jul 4, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Seika Jogakuin Kounin Sao Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Jul 1, 2022

8 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jul 4, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.