Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 3:50 PM
Sep 2022
So no Lelouch and C.C.? That actually makes me so sad. I was hoping this would be a sequel to Fukkatsu no Lelouch but it's not.
Mar 24, 4:09 PM

Mar 2013
If it's so... 🥲
Still, I can't wait to find out if it'll be a hidden gem or not.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 24, 4:32 PM
Dec 2022
Again this is not confirmed…
Mar 24, 4:33 PM

Jul 2021
I completely forgot we were getting new Code Geass content

Mar 24, 8:08 PM
Jan 2023
they should continue what they started (resurrection of Lelouch 2 or idk ) instead of making another kind of thing imo
Mar 24, 8:13 PM

Apr 2023
Not confirmed but I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t show up
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Mar 30, 7:59 AM

Oct 2018
They'll probably make short cameos like in Akito.
May 17, 6:44 AM

Nov 2017
I won't watch bc no lelouch and no c.c in here!
Jun 21, 7:42 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to Coolkinq
I won't watch bc no lelouch and no c.c in here!
@dxath @infinite23 leave them be lelouch and cc tied the knot and left on the long journey outside the empire they did enough fighting and saving everyone their story have ended let them rest it doesn't need any more continuation resurrection ended it everything else after that its just simply milking two great original character that made this series good in the first place
WolfyrinnJun 21, 7:46 AM
Jun 21, 9:40 AM

Mar 2017
Reply to Wolfyrinn
@dxath @infinite23 leave them be lelouch and cc tied the knot and left on the long journey outside the empire they did enough fighting and saving everyone their story have ended let them rest it doesn't need any more continuation resurrection ended it everything else after that its just simply milking two great original character that made this series good in the first place
@Wolfyrinn I completely agree, it's strange to me that people want Lelouch as the main character again. Rosé seems to take place after the Ressurection movie, so Lelouch would be too op. He must remain a background character. Also, you can't just keep milking the same thing over and over again. I'm happy to see that they're trying to create new interesting characters for this.
Jun 21, 11:40 AM

Nov 2014
honestly if there's no Lelouch , i don't feel like watching this , it'll feel like an drag but i'll watch it out of curiosity later on
Jun 21, 5:53 PM

Feb 2009
I feel like there's no way Lelouch doesn't show up at some point, because if not, why did they bother retconning the TV series with the movies and created Fukkatsu no Lelouch if not to set up for this?
Jun 21, 9:34 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Wolfyrinn
@Wolfyrinn I know but we love Code Geass because of them
Jun 22, 12:04 PM

Jan 2009
Code Geass' Lelouch, Suzaku Have Baby in Genesic Re;Code Smartphone Game
He also has a clone child with C.C., Kallen, and his little sister Nunally
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-10-04/code-geass-lelouch-suzaku-have-baby-in-genesic-re-code-smartphone-game/.190423

so roze might be a clone of lelouch
Jun 23, 9:15 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
If it's so... 🥲
Still, I can't wait to find out if it'll be a hidden gem or not.
After watching EP01. Looks interesting to me. I'm hooked!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 23, 9:55 AM

Feb 2012
It's always been Code Geass: <Noun> no <Protagonist>
On the other hand, there's already allusions to him in Sakuya and Sakura, keeping his appearance a mystery works better than fan servicing everyone up front.
Fortress_MaximusJun 24, 4:12 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 10 Discussion

FarCritical - Aug 23

47 by Reshiram_IX »»
Sep 21, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Sep 6

100 by Ronninn »»
Sep 18, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 11 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Aug 30

25 by igundam »»
Sep 15, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 9 Discussion

InfinityDude88 - Jul 5

49 by igundam »»
Sep 15, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Jun 21

87 by Wellzaki »»
Sep 8, 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.