Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 20, 2023 2:25 PM
Sep 2023
It was Impressive...
Jan 11, 6:19 PM
Aug 2020
Muitos podem não entender, pois são imediatos, mas é um anime que realmente te prende, você acaba ficando com raiva, feliz, muitas emoções, e mostra como cada fase do amor afeta a vida de um homem, como vemos em a vida de Kazu, e que além disso, ele evolui muito como pessoa.
Jan 11, 6:19 PM
Aug 2020
Many may not understand, because they are immediate, but it is an anime that really captures you, you end up getting angry, happy, a lot of emotions, and it shows how each stage of love affects a man's life, as we see in the life of kazu, and that Furthermore, he evolves a lot as a person.
Mar 4, 9:43 PM
May 2021
Anime with an attractive and enjoyable story to watch, I hope it has a great performance
Mar 9, 12:06 PM

Mar 2013
I don't want to see Mami ever again... Ruka is a no-go as well. The other two are much better.
This was a splendid season but Ruka's sexual assault was really disgusting to see.
What's more disgusting would be MC can't make up his mind of who to pick and always two to four timings on girls. Gross.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 19, 7:21 PM

Dec 2020
Wow, this episode was a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect that this show can be so emotional too, even almost shed a tear at one point.

As only Chizuru and Kazuya were present in this finale, it has become clearer than ever that this anime would be much better without characters like Haruka or Mami-"chan". I hate these bitches with all my heart.
Apr 1, 4:13 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Oh hey, call me crazy but I'm starting to not hate the MC anymore. I wish this whole anime was just about Kazuya and Chizuru. The other girls are fine, I really like them. But we all know Kazuya and Chizuru are gonna end up together, so seeing him "date" other girls feels very pointless.
May 24, 2:03 PM
Sep 2023
very great and deep and profound. great flashback to her life befor egranpa died.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2022

181 by gamer78 »»
May 23, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2022

140 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 9, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2022

154 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2022

134 by venbals »»
Mar 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2022

257 by LSSJGABRIEL21 »»
Jan 22, 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.