Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 26, 2016 12:00 AM

Mar 2014
10/10 best anime pretty good worth watching
Aug 7, 2016 2:19 AM

Jun 2011
This was terrible. I cringe when what's-her-name was feeling down because what's-his-name decided not to sacrifice her and she thought that they ain't no tomodachi. I also couldn't stand "420" chicks in anime where they try to act as crazy as possible, especially when they're the imoutos. The protagonist could also have been better, but there won't be a story without a shitty protagonist.

The music score was nice, but unfitting for this series, where everything seemed so plain yet the music make it seem like the anime was trying to be more than what it should be. It was out of place.

Too bad, the promotional poster looked really good. You can never judge a series by its cover, indeed.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 11, 2016 1:00 AM

Mar 2015
This show is not that terrible imo. Just okay. First few episodes were really interesting but it went downhill.

I think Ibuki made a right decision? Eyha will die anyway in few days so Ibuki recreated Eyha but the results is not good. The memory is erased and started from the beginning but I felt empty to this conclusion.

3.3/5

Overall: 6/10
Jan 12, 2017 7:52 AM
Jan 2017
just ended it the ending is not good the story is all messed up only the characters are good waiting for second season. i think anime makers dont deserve to make first seasons if they dont think about second whats with low budget damn dont make if you guys are on low budget better than making this still i did not hated the anime
Jan 19, 2017 8:23 PM

Jul 2016
Why did Lou get a contract seal at the end?

Why the fuck did blonde dude keep his curse?

This anime was trsash.
Apr 12, 2017 5:49 PM

Jul 2009
Omg ... it's finally over. This ending episode was so disappointing ... no cool fights, Lou randomly goes after Swallow who doesn't even end up dying, Ibuki sacrifices Eiha to kill Inori and tbh doesn't even seem that sad about it lol. Plus what a cop-out at the end too saying he'll just get rid of Val's life for her instead ... zzz. At least the last ED was pretty good ...

God this was bad ... almost none of the characters were likeable, the plot was a mess, and not to mention it was just not enjoyable to watch, even the battle scenes! I just couldn't really care about the characters at all ... and the animation was very shoddy at places too. At least the music was decent ... guh, glad this is over finally! I can't even believe I finished it actually OTL 3/10
May 28, 2017 6:07 AM
Oct 2012
The end was very disappointing i mean why the hell the swallow guy didn't take revenge on lou for killing ulrika or atleast destroyed the weapon of lou, the reason lou is killing everyone. Atleast he should have stolen her sword, used it on the red dragon, destroying the sword by the help of his curse as well bringing out full potential of the sword and make him a better master of that sword than lou which would be a great shock to lou.
king_of_deadMay 28, 2017 6:13 AM
Apr 23, 2020 12:03 PM

May 2009
The show didn't need Ibuki at all - if he was removed from the picture and someone else made MC the show would've been 50% better. But he is the perfect contractor for the red dragon - he thinks everyone is his friend so he can sacrifice everyone whenever he likes xD
BlutsaugerApr 23, 2020 12:59 PM
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blutsauger&sclick=1]
Mar 5, 6:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yeah, the poster had me fooled, lol. I don't know this popped up on my CR recommendations so I just gave it a shot but everything about this show was just dull for me. Well, maybe except the Op.

3/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

187 by OweynLupton »»
Jan 8, 2021 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

286 by Kowareta99 »»
May 9, 2020 3:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

39 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 4:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

58 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

40 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.