Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 31, 2021 5:04 AM

Oct 2016
Well my suspicions that the people are pretty much created as well are looking more likely with what Akane said, maybe she's just fucking with Rikka, I don't know. Pretty good episode, the ED is really fantastic along with those festival visuals. I really hope Rikka and Yuuta gets together at the end and they're not just jebaiting us with those teases.

Full Powered Gridman looks cool as fuck.
May 13, 2022 2:27 PM
Feb 2017
Looking through this thread, there’s only ONE other person I’ve seen who questioned why they didn’t just physically stop her.

What’s stopping them from destroying her figure? Whats stopping them from raiding her house? What’s stopping them from just physically apprehending her? If you unveil a villain as someone close to you, there has to be some level of defense the villain has that prevents them from just physically removing her from the equation. Death Note for example L was 1. Not 100% convinced Light was Kira 2. Was a detective and didn’t want to infringe on the rights of suspects. Those are 2 good defenses as to why the villain wasn’t immediately taken out. This show just ignores that entirely and just makes the characters forced to either 1. Talk it out or 2. Fight. This is pretty silly and a massive plot convenience just to get them to fight,
Oct 24, 2023 7:36 AM

Dec 2022
Astouding how complicated the Gridman Alliance group are making out the "Akane problem" to be when it's actually really simple once you get down to brass tacks. Trying to discuss the problem with the problem isn't going to get them anywhere, but erasing the source of the problem will. Pest exterminators wouldn't be very effective at their job if they attempted to diplomatically convince the hive of africanised killer bees to leave a house through appeals to emotion and friendship.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 14, 2:24 PM

Dec 2017
Reply to FOLM

i feel like i'm missing something here
@FOLM someone please explain this joke, even I don't get it. Is it like normal to get some random kids phone number in America?

Love that smug face though.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Feb 14, 12:13 AM

Dec 2022
wow that train scene was straight up kino and the rest of it banged hard too
man this series started a little bit on a slow side but boy it has developed into something bloody smashing
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

392 by Lanz »»
May 23, 9:03 AM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

163 by dspr »»
May 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

103 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 10:24 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2018

83 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 7:37 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

90 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.