Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Surprised with this announcement?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 2023 6:26 PM

Feb 2019
I’m not surprised because it’s good and sold well here in Japan. I think a lot of people get “surprised” by these things cause they forget the target audience for anime lol
Oct 14, 2023 6:37 PM

Oct 2012
How is this annoying crap getting another season everything was just so dumb and stupid
Oct 14, 2023 7:00 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to Master_Yoma
How is this annoying crap getting another season everything was just so dumb and stupid
@Master_Yoma This, I was excited when it came out but every week my amazement waned and now I just think about this news "meh"
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Oct 14, 2023 7:05 PM
Mar 2016
I saw a lot of people criticizing and calling this anime is sh*t piece and worst isekai. And tbh I have the same thinking as everyone that don't bothering looking forward to season 2 because this isekai is flop. when I see they announcing this anime having another project I was surprise a flop anime is having season 2. For now let's not think of this as sequel like season 2. I don't think they can afford for a remake or reboot either.

Another comment: actually to tell the true when I watch this anime. I don't see anything that is worst at all. in fact this anime is totally brand new to my taste. I never thought such thing exist like traveling between fantasy and real world and not just that the fantasy lv is apply in real world too. that's crazy. I say the anime is totally in my favourite list. I'm holding back praising this anime because too many people consider this anime is worst. however half say it is good while other half say it's worst. Well, last time I checked someone even post ask a question if this anime have season 2 and someone replied to him this "how can this worst anime is getting a like from you I don't understand"
Oct 14, 2023 7:21 PM
Jun 2021
Can’t wait for this to air. It’s a great time to be an Isekai fan.
Oct 14, 2023 7:44 PM
Feb 2009
Oh, my God, is that anime I don't like getting a second season?
Ahhhh save me Miyazaki, I'm going insane
Nya~?
Oct 14, 2023 8:54 PM

Feb 2021
Oh god... Please no
Oct 14, 2023 9:48 PM
Jul 2013
so. japan relly love it ?
alright
Oct 14, 2023 11:27 PM
Mar 2020
I'm surprised but not at the same time. I find myself both hating and enjoying this show, I like how it's attempting to show a dual life between the Isekai and irl but a lot of the Isekai elements ultimately fall flat for me because the real world is just infinitely more interesting. I'm unironically more invested on Yuya's acting career than whatever the slurmball threat the divine rabbit is training him against. The girls and animation are really good in this, I just wish there was a better through line because the series just kinda goes all over the place without a true overarching plot aside from power leveling
Trill_BreadOct 14, 2023 11:32 PM
Oct 15, 2023 12:33 AM
Apr 2021
Bruh Hail Gigguk if I can enjoy Smartphone what the f*** is this?
Let's goo.
Can't wait for this.
Oct 15, 2023 1:07 AM
May 2022
Reply to Sachiko13
Seeing how hyped it was in Japan (first season had ads all over Tokyo metro), I am not exactly surprised. What I am is disappointed, because this is one of the worst isekai series by far. There's literally multiple unironical "and then everyone clapped" scenes in the first season. I'm really concerned for the future of this industry if they keep pouring money into stuff like this. This is just so bad that I bet twenty years ago no respectable publisher would even touch the original novel. It being taken seriously is an insult to storytelling.
@Sachiko13 jeez you really hated it huh? its fine honestly, i think your taking shit too seriously, for me its better than one piece or jojo (didnt enjoy them so ye) you really need to calm down a story cant appeal to everyone
Oct 15, 2023 1:11 AM
May 2022
Reply to Fallen_Core
This is one of the most trashiest isekai just above isekai cheat magician. Doesn't deserve a second season.
@Fallen_Core and yet this trashy isekai got a 2nd season unlike NGNL which was meh
Oct 15, 2023 2:00 AM
Jan 2021
I'm moreso surprised because by the end of season 1, we caught up with the manga

(I know theres a LN, but pretty much everything in the anime was like a 1:1 recreation of the manga panels they adapted)
Oct 15, 2023 5:15 AM
Mar 2016
Ass is fucking back, baby. WOOOOO????
Oct 15, 2023 6:50 AM
Mar 2010
Reply to HollowIchigo58
LETS EFFING GO, I really hope this a 2nd Season with my boy Yuuya and this harem, because i love this anime a lot.

Also SUCK MAL Users, I guess those stupid ass low scores don't mean jack shit, just like with Arifureta.

@HollowIchigo58 Arifureta has actually good source material. The anime had quite bad direction, but it's still incomparable to this one.
Oct 15, 2023 6:51 AM
Mar 2010
Reply to Fallen_Core
@V1P3R0P Exactly, arifureta light novel is really great and it got really shitty adaptation but it's still leagues better than this abomination
@Fallen_Core Yeah!! Arifureta is still one of my favourite LNs. It makes me sad that the adaptation felt so rookie, it could've been up there with stuff like Moonlit Fantasy if it had better staff and cast imo...
Oct 15, 2023 10:08 AM

Dec 2020
I love Isekai but how this anime progressed I didn't like it at all with the assassin girl, that was so ridiculous I stopped i.
I liked even smartphone haven't seen s2 yet but s1 i watched like 2 or 3 times.
When it comes to genericness i have a limit and this anime went too far.
niookookjoOct 15, 2023 10:18 AM
Oct 15, 2023 12:27 PM
Jul 2012
Reply to Sachiko13
Seeing how hyped it was in Japan (first season had ads all over Tokyo metro), I am not exactly surprised. What I am is disappointed, because this is one of the worst isekai series by far. There's literally multiple unironical "and then everyone clapped" scenes in the first season. I'm really concerned for the future of this industry if they keep pouring money into stuff like this. This is just so bad that I bet twenty years ago no respectable publisher would even touch the original novel. It being taken seriously is an insult to storytelling.
@Sachiko13 I agree with you. I love almost anything I watch, but this was an exception. "And then everybody clapped" can be funny one time (I think an isekai world gets a one-time free pass), but when it unironically happens multiple times, like in season one, it just gets annoying. All the brain dead female characters who just wants to sleep with the protagonist for no rational reason and the whole thing honestly just feels like it's someone's fantasy. Thoughts like "I wish I were XYZ" being adapted into an anime instead of the person just deciding to go outside. Oh and I also hate how the protagonist doesn't use the "cure all" herb to save people, especially children, with cancer. Considering everything, he probably has a ton of those herbs.

This was honestly just frustrating to watch tbh.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Oct 15, 2023 5:02 PM

Aug 2018
Lots of anime nowadays are getting sequels. Even the ones that don't deserve it. I guess it's a good thing but I sure do wish it had always been like this.
Oct 15, 2023 6:07 PM
Jul 2021
i'm ready for round 2, hoping it'll be just as trashy as last season
Oct 16, 2023 1:56 PM
Sep 2019
I'm glad to see this pop up here, was immediately interested by the premise when I saw a teaser.
Oct 16, 2023 7:29 PM

Nov 2020
Wait, why are we getting more of this?
Oct 16, 2023 9:29 PM

Nov 2011
I am usually familiar with anime things, but this "shin anime" trend is getting on my nerve, there was another one or two anime I forgot what the titles, but exactly what does it mean besides "new anime production" and why could they not just say "season 2" to make things clear? Hopefully, someone can shine some light on this while I check out the official JP tweet hoping to find some JP comment explaining what this could possibly mean. Thanks

edit: so I dug a bit into the comments and the jp comments are basically saying New Anime usually implies OVAs, I guess some people just get happy seeing "New Anime" announced whereas I took it as "Remake of S1". I mean, a remake would irritate the hell out of me, but honestly an OVA would be completely great otherwise. Another jp comment mentioned it could be girl's stories (I am thinking HoriMiya -piece-), but I'd probably won't watch that.
ota92pponOct 16, 2023 9:37 PM
Oct 17, 2023 5:53 AM
Nov 2022
I can't wait to watch it again 💖💖💖
Oct 18, 2023 12:55 AM
Nov 2013
Absolutely trash isekai and a waste of time and money. The level of intelligence of the plot is on cheat magician level, just with better animation. Says a lot about the losers that fed its S2.

At least demon lord retry got a second season as well, which is sure as hell better than this trash. Hell, even Isekai Meikyuu has a better plot than this thing.
Oct 18, 2023 11:33 AM
May 2017
Kinda surprised, but also kinda not. Trashy shows like this get sequels over more deserving shows all the time. This was especially buns though, especially after than atrocious last episode that doubled down on it. Does the ln get enough sales to warrant another sequel? Did the show actually make a profit? Weird.
Oct 18, 2023 11:53 AM
Sep 2019
Really expected this to happen considering it boost the LN sales by a lot and the anime did get into top 10 most streaming series in Japan
Oct 20, 2023 8:48 AM
Mar 2010
Reply to teubert2
@Sachiko13 I agree with you. I love almost anything I watch, but this was an exception. "And then everybody clapped" can be funny one time (I think an isekai world gets a one-time free pass), but when it unironically happens multiple times, like in season one, it just gets annoying. All the brain dead female characters who just wants to sleep with the protagonist for no rational reason and the whole thing honestly just feels like it's someone's fantasy. Thoughts like "I wish I were XYZ" being adapted into an anime instead of the person just deciding to go outside. Oh and I also hate how the protagonist doesn't use the "cure all" herb to save people, especially children, with cancer. Considering everything, he probably has a ton of those herbs.

This was honestly just frustrating to watch tbh.
@teubert2 Yeah! The thing with the "everybody clapped" thing is also the fact that it's done completely unironically, with zero self-awareness. I get that feel-good scenes and escapism is a big part of isekai, but I think we should draw the line somewhere. Also, the cure-all herb stuff? Totally agree. That's yet another thing that just feels insultingly stupid. It really feels like the author didn't try to spare a single brain cell on making this stuff make sense, just putting whatever fantasy he has on paper. And I don't want to shame him for that! I'm just grossed out because this has received a budget that could be compared with many other series that actually have been crafted with utmost care and dilligence.
Nov 8, 2023 1:24 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to bastek66
I heard that in later volumes MC goes to hell, heaven and space.
@bastek66 Now that's some real op MC shit.
Nov 8, 2023 1:27 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to FullyCharged
Expected it. This was a specially good one. Isekai haters seethe.
@FullyCharged I actually love garbage isekai, harems are my style of anime, still I consider this a 2 star show at best coz it thought of its viewers as being utterly dumb and stupid.I felt extremely disrespected watching this pile of hot garbage even though I normally like them
Nov 15, 2023 6:52 AM
Jun 2020
super excited about this. just goes to show that as much as the typical isekai hating anime elitist like to stomp their feet and trash talk these shows they swear are trash, there are 10 other people quietly watching and enjoying these shows that don't really feel the need to pressure their views on others. the loudest of you are always the most negative, it's anime, shit doesn't have to be groundbreaking to be enjoyable.
Nov 17, 2023 5:29 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Sachiko13
@Sachiko13 zanyaar
Nov 17, 2023 10:43 PM
Mar 2023
this shit is gonna be so fire holy thank the lord we getting another banger season I hope we get another banger action scene like in ep 4 unlike jujutsu kaisen

also i heard he goes to (heaven) and (hell) in the next season and space)
Dec 1, 2023 1:33 AM
Jun 2023
Extremely surprised, I thought and was hoping it would never get a season 2 after the disaster that was season 1. They fumbled so hard I couldn’t get more than halfway through from how half-baked it was. At first I was drawn in because the art was pretty cool, but it was pretty clear that’s all it had going for it. Who knows maybe season 2 will be somewhat better but seeing as how the very foundation of the anime was flawed I can’t see it happening :/
Jan 20, 7:04 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is this season 2?

Asim_OV - Oct 14, 2023

31 by ajcoolj »»
Jul 3, 1:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.