Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 6, 2023 7:59 AM
Jul 2013
Momonosuke worked his ass off to stop an admiral, and in the distance Luffy and company saw and trusted that he would succeed.

I can not take this. ?❤

•Another Road Poneglyph. ?

•Shanks telling Ryokugyu to go ahead.

•I don't know if Luffy knew or not that it was Shanks with the haki, but what a fucking beautiful moment.
Nov 6, 2023 9:52 AM
Apr 2020
So i guess uta is canon but one piece film red is not canon.
Nov 6, 2023 12:26 PM
Jul 2023
The fact Shanks could use his haki that far away is INSANE
Nov 6, 2023 2:43 PM
Jul 2023
I gave ONE-PIECE around 3.5 months I started on 5th of August 2023
and caught up to it today 7 November 2023.
It's a G.O.A.T of ANIME for sure.
Nov 6, 2023 3:24 PM
Dec 2019
Damn Shanks barely drew his sword and stopped an Admiral.
Nov 6, 2023 3:59 PM
Oct 2023
Great animation, too slow
Nov 7, 2023 2:16 AM
Aug 2023
Damn a good episode
Nov 7, 2023 3:21 AM

Dec 2013
That was an impressive blast from Momo! Even if it didn't really do much in the end.

Interesting to learn more about Wano's history. This makes me even more curious about what Oden learned at Laugh Tale.
Nov 7, 2023 5:40 AM
Nov 2023
Shanks is the best
Nov 7, 2023 8:49 AM
Apr 2023
best world building ever
Nov 7, 2023 3:01 PM

Nov 2015
Is the excistence of Zeus proof Big Mom does still "excist" somewhere?

On another note, The Straw Hat founds how many Phone in total so far? 3x road (Wano, Zou, Big Mom), 2x ancient weapons (Alabasta and Fishman island) and 1x void century (Sky Island)?
Nov 7, 2023 4:27 PM
Feb 2020
I'm so happy that I took a break and I've been able to binge the whole castle raid up till now, wano has just been amazing and still 20 years later I just want more XD
Nov 8, 2023 3:26 PM

Feb 2018
Mr admiral acting like a big shot meanwhile Shanks made him froze.. while being km's out in the sea was straight up gangster. Shank's on a whole other level damn
Nov 9, 2023 6:54 AM

May 2020
amazing episode this week
we got to see the 3rd road poneglyph and only 1 remains
see shanks conq haki snipe greenbul was hype aswell

Nov 9, 2023 8:40 AM

Nov 2021
I caught up... HOLY FKN SHIT I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP!
Nov 9, 2023 10:31 AM
Oct 2019
La polla con cebolla
Nov 11, 2023 6:08 AM
Nov 2023
wAEDRGUYOIP[]OIUGYFDSzzaDGFHJLK;'
Nov 11, 2023 6:47 PM

Jul 2013
Now that I've finally been able to watch this episode, I'm even more pissed at my internet provider.

Anyways, this time there was another major revelation regarding Wano as well as the weapon Pluton. I never expected that the real Wano would be underwater, below the Wano we know today. So the seemingly endless descent down the stairs also made sense.
Since Pluton also appears to be underwater, there is currently no chance of getting hold of this terrible weapon, which is by no means a negative thing, quite the opposite. While I'm aware that none of the Straw Hats are necessarily worried about Robin's sobriety, there's something funny about the fact that Law, as a non-Straw Hat, seems to be the only one who went looking for her.

I have to keep reminding myself that this is the third Road Ponegliff that Robin has seen so far and so only one more needs to be found so that she, Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats can focus on theirs can make a trip to Laughtale. Since Ponegliffs can usually contain serious information, I hope that we also find out what was noted on this one.

In the fight against Ryokugyu, Momo once again proved how much he has grown as a character but also as the new ruler of Wano. Asking Luffy for help or accepting Yamato's help would have been easy. However, Wano must be able to defend itself alone against emerging intruders in the future and therefore cannot insist on the help of friends who aren't always present.
With the future of Wano on his shoulders, Momo was finally able to fire off a proper Blast Breath that definitely caught Ryokugyu off guard. Unfortunately, I have to admit that none of this mattered because, like in the previous episode, Shanks once again stole the show. What in God's name is this abnormally powerful Haki that forces an Admiral to retreat at such a distance? Especially since Shanks seemed to do it with such ease. This man is simply incredible and my hype about him has grown even more.
Momo may not be the actual reason for Ryokugyu's withdrawal, but his self-confidence should have increased enormously as a result.

I liked the fact that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji or Jimbei, our new monster quartet, observed the whole situation and served as a kind of reassurance without directly intervening. I myself had such a grin on my face because Luffy obviously recognized who this ominous Haki belonged to. I can't wait for him and Shanks to finally meet again :)
Natsu88Nov 13, 2023 11:26 PM

Nov 11, 2023 11:48 PM

Dec 2018
Awesome episode and on point animation. Shanks is such a weird fella but lets give credit to everyone else who fought not least of which, momonuske put in a lot of work. what a blast! scary power.
Nov 14, 2023 10:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The original Wano is under the water!!!
Ok, the next step will be destroy the walls to open the Wano frontiers, right?
kekeke
Nov 14, 2023 10:17 PM
May 2020
best anime of all time
Nov 15, 2023 10:04 AM
Nov 2023
one piece is definitely a great work. With ups and downs, but always consistent
Nov 24, 2023 1:40 PM
Dec 2019
FINALLY WE SEE A BIT OF SHANKS POWER.
And Luffy acting like a captain.

Good to be alive!
Dec 8, 2023 6:17 AM
Jun 2023
it was good I liked it
Dec 27, 2023 4:40 AM

Apr 2013
Haha and for years people told me "admirals = yonko", the pure presence of Shanks is enough to paralyze Greenbull. Though I kinda wished Shanks didn't interfere so we would see Luffy just destroy that admiral.
Jan 7, 6:48 AM

Mar 2020
There we go with a recap of the last episode.
But hey Shanks is making a move!
Man I've missed myself some Nami and Usopp fun
Sogeking is here!

"I like Black Balls better" ~ Zeus

The huge tree must be visible from the capital, right?
Momo's probably not letting Yamato fight because he thinks he will go with the Straw Hats and he wants to get some experience for himself and the samurai to be able to defend themselves on their own.

This fking b*ch. Now he's sucking Raizo. This man never stops.

Law interferes.
Guess its time for some Void Century secrets
Jack was a fishman? Definitely didn't know.
Still can't get over how beautiful Robin's hairstyle looks
Wano from 800 years ago is still visible and intact, goddamn
I wonder who put up the walls on Wano.

Ah man, I've missed Robin's eyecatcher and theme. Always the most elegant.
Pluton is buried deep within the foundations of Wano..
And opening the borders means unleashing Pluton
Now that seems like some Void Century mystery
Oden must've learned while travelling with Whitebeard and Roger.

The tonal whiplash in this episode though man.
From slice of life to action to mystery constantly
Gotta love how Killer eats noodles, lad doesn't even clean his mask or take it off

Aw man, Momo has grown up!
He's trying to spam Blast Breath. And it's actually working!
HE DID IT!
How lucky that it didn't hit any of the Akazaya xD
You go & slay, Momo-kun!

HAKI SO SUPREME HE FKING FREEZES AN ADMIRAL 2 TOWNS AWAY. THATS MFERING SHANKS FOR YA
Did we see a glance of Uta there?

A good confidence boost for Momo too

Heyyy, Luffy Zoro Sanji and Jinbe knew all along. Of course. They let him fight his own fight. They feel so badass together though.
And heyyyyy Luffy knows a hint that it was freaking Shankssss
This episode keeps getting better every minute.
Pangea_Jan 7, 6:56 AM
Jan 11, 4:28 PM
May 2017
Okay, now haki has become a remotely controlled line of communication hahahahaha
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 513 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ninkendo - Sep 3, 2011

57 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 512 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ninkendo - Aug 27, 2011

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 511 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 20, 2011

63 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 11, 2009

68 by TheStarscream759 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 458 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 10, 2010

59 by bakakisima »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.