Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 27, 2019 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
^ Basically this. Probably my least favorite character on the show so far (only a big character developement could fix this).

It is not only pretty ignorant to threat things belonging to someone else (and being hold dear) like that, but also very egoistical, especially if you are supposed to feel sympathetic towards the person AND know her for so long. And following then her annoying talk about how Tomoya should "grow up and meet real girls". C'mon, how can you be so superficial? People have different passions and dreams, don't apply your own standards to everyone else ffs.

Yes, she looks good but thats it so far. We will see how this will develop now ...
Dec 7, 2019 8:25 PM

Feb 2019
Way too much fanservice to be honest.

But finally Michiru has come along! I gotta say, fanservice aside, the introduction was better than I expected for an anime with just three episodes left introducing such an important character that's present in both the OP and ED.

How could anyone just throw out stuff in other people's rooms though, and I'm pretty sure Tomoya kept it all pretty near and his figures were displayed so tidily.

Utaha-senpai blushing and getting flustered is really cute. And Eriri short-circuiting from Utaha-senpai's inference of what Michiru is to Tomoya was lol
Jun 1, 2020 6:01 AM
Jan 2011
I don't like Michiru arctype but she started to seem nice how well she get along with Tomoya, being interrogated as well by the girls was nice... But.... Having his collection not only removed, replaced with her own invading his space, not asking meanie for her they are less than a pizza, she trow them away... She trow his stuff away. I don't know how it will be from now on, he managed at least to recover them and she apologied... But for now, I hate her. How in the whole did the author think its a good ideea for the same day born cousin to be so "normal" and "real" (most real normal people would never apreciat, invade your personal space when staying over aka why everyone hates guests, and see no worth in anything thats J fantasy, but would if its American or European fantesy... Such insensitivity)
Sep 13, 2020 8:46 AM
Aug 2020
Oooo another hot episode!! Those close up fetishes🤩😍 I really like the midriff close up and I can read the subtitles well when im seeing her Midriff.
Sep 30, 2020 7:11 AM

Aug 2017
This episode had the most fan-service by far!!

Utaha undoubtedly has the most amazing figure of them all.

So Michiru's the newest member in the circle.

Damn this guy's harem has no end. New girls keep on entering his life regularly.

A Lot of fan-service and comedy aspects made this episode much more enjoyable!!!

Overall a good episode.

Jan 15, 2021 12:56 PM

Jul 2017
Michiru makes her appearance now and basically this whole episode was just filled with Michiru fanservice for most of it, with featuring her music at the end that sounded really good and in Tomoya's head, would fit really well with his VN in mind.

Michiru's a weird one. She was a teaser and she is really attractive, but at the same time, if there was a roommate like her living with me and she decided to be such a teaser to the degree where she comes across more of an asshole like with throwing all of Tomoya's otaku possessions in garbage bags and just taking over his room completely by putting her posters and equipment there like she's staying there forever, then I'd be fucking livid with her and want to throw her out of the place and lock the doors immediately. So not quite the idealistic first impression made by her imo.

Also, seeing this episode and how A-1 Pictures showed fanservice frames during long drawn out conversations makes me miss SHAFT's efforts with Monogatari. SHAFT would have similar conversations like this but those would be much better and the over-the-top directing made it much more engaging, whereas with here, they just show angles of Michiru's body here and there and that's about it. Same went for the cafe scene when there was just lots of talking between Megumi and Tomoya at like episode 2 or 3 where the directing behind the conversation was so lazy and underwhelming. No creative vision whatsoever and just took the most boring route possible to get through long passages of dialogue, which makes the episode feel a lot more sluggish due to that.
May 3, 2021 12:34 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh man the obvious ecchi-generator has arrived. Not only that, the whole episode is strong in the ways of ecchi with an abundance of your typical well placed camera angles LOL

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 17, 2021 4:10 AM

Jun 2020
Finally, Michiru showed up quite late into the season but she's here

Utaha again with her Yandere like actions she looks kinda cute I'm not gonna lie about that and Eriri is well competing for Mr. Ethical here

So Michiru is the official sound producer of their circle good to see her working with them.
Jul 18, 2021 9:56 AM

Jul 2015
Lot of fanservice this episode. Since the imouto role has been covered by junior Izumi, I guess hot cousin Michiru can fill in the incest part of Tomoya's harem *cough* I mean can help out with the music part of his passion project.

Jun 9, 2022 6:40 PM
Feb 2020
I appreciate the fan service but for the love of God, when Michiru is talking, why does the camera have to be showing her body most of the time? First appearance and my first impression of Michiru is already bad: not informing Tomoya (despite having his parents' permission) about her stay AND throwing out his stuff without his permission!
Jan 30, 2023 12:29 PM

May 2020
Fanservice meter couldn't even hold off some good 5 minutes into the episode, such was Michiru's introduction. Music or not I couldn't care less, just keep up that extraordinary camera work.

Also that towel drop scene.. saw it coming a light year away.
Apr 6, 2023 8:40 PM

Oct 2021
Don't know why people were hyping up this purple-haired girl so much. She's easily the worst of the 5. So many unlikable things about her. 
SaltyCookieApr 6, 2023 9:20 PM
Jul 28, 2023 1:24 AM

Feb 2018
Uhhhh Tomoya, your toweeel, your toweel!

Never ending plan to watch list...

Oct 23, 2023 7:44 AM

Oct 2022
And the band is complete. The last member is quite questionable tho
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2015

123 by Prometheuse »»
Sep 14, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

317 by little_raven »»
Jul 17, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

157 by little_raven »»
Jul 16, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

226 by LoserLO737 »»
Jul 14, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.