Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 5, 2023 9:57 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:

Its really need for me to explain why continuing immature behavior will only reinforce the impression of your immaturity?

Actually all female cast here is not the problem, problem is the guy she killed was more innocent than guilty and did not deserve a knife. If he was a douche most guys would have just rolled with it. This just makes the mc a bi*ch by episode one. This anime is like nana, an asshole mc protected by plot armour. If the immortal chic was mc this would have been much better, though she is kinda lacking a brain
I don't know if you've watched Nana to the end, but she never gets excuses. Moreover, in the finale, we are directly given to understand that her actions were evil due to the orders of the evil authorities.
May 5, 2023 10:18 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Kaiman66 said:

Actually all female cast here is not the problem, problem is the guy she killed was more innocent than guilty and did not deserve a knife. If he was a douche most guys would have just rolled with it. This just makes the mc a bi*ch by episode one. This anime is like nana, an asshole mc protected by plot armour. If the immortal chic was mc this would have been much better, though she is kinda lacking a brain
I don't know if you've watched Nana to the end, but she never gets excuses. Moreover, in the finale, we are directly given to understand that her actions were evil due to the orders of the evil authorities.

I couldn't bare to get to the end of nana coz by ep 3 i was already wishing a yoshikage kira death for her. So i skipped to 6 then 13 to see if she died and then she switched sides? She shouldnt get to do that whether or not she followed orders. Now this one though just gave me the same vibes with that ep 1 kill and the second victim not realizing who her enemy is just looked really stupid. I feel both mcs are heavily clad in plot armour. It feels like they were both made by the same sick person
May 5, 2023 10:21 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:

I couldn't bare to get to the end of nana coz by ep 3 i was already wishing a yoshikage kira death for her. So i skipped to 6 then 13 to see if she died and then she switched sides? She shouldnt get to do that whether or not she followed orders. Now this one though just gave me the same vibes with that ep 1 kill and the second victim not realizing who her enemy is just looked really stupid. I feel both mcs are heavily clad in plot armour. It feels like they were both made by the same sick person
She was brainwashed and really believed that she was doing everything right. I can understand why you're annoyed, but that's no excuse for biased dotting. Not to mention, by your own admission, you haven't watched the show and are making judgments based on random scenes taken out of context.
May 5, 2023 10:36 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Kaiman66 said:

She was brainwashed and really believed that she was doing everything right. I can understand why you're annoyed, but that's no excuse for biased dotting. Not to mention, by your own admission, you haven't watched the show and are making judgments based on random scenes taken out of context.

alright fair point. I may have missed something in the middle and yes she is doing her job. But even you will agree that her classmates would have known it was her pretty early on. And in a murderous anime she should also be fair game. But it is like an adult killing elementary kids. The victims are painfully stupid for their age and the murderer is quite sloppy. She is the only person of interest for most of the show. I just hope writers would have come up with better murders and escapes if that was what they were going for. Nana killing in a normal highschool/middleschool would be caught almost immediately. What annoys me is that not only is she no caught, she is rescued by one of her victims and switches sides.
May 5, 2023 10:38 PM

Apr 2012
Do you really not understand that you are just looking for a reason to rationalize your dislike of the show? You don't need it, don't be shy about your emotions.
May 5, 2023 10:42 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Do you really not understand that you are just looking for a reason to rationalize your dislike of the show? You don't need it, don't be shy about your emotions.
i thought you hated the show as well
May 5, 2023 10:43 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:
Which? Talentless Nana? I enjoyed it.
May 5, 2023 10:43 PM
Apr 2023
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:
now i feel bad for my posts, i can pull them down
May 5, 2023 10:47 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Kaiman66 said:
huuh? I always thought nana fans loved virgin road. So when i saw your comment i imagined you hated nana as well.
May 5, 2023 10:48 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:
huuh? I always thought nana fans loved virgin road. So when i saw your comment i imagined you hated nana as well.
I don't know why you've reached that conclusion, but I'm skeptical at best about Virgin Road.
May 5, 2023 11:03 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Kaiman66 said:
I don't know why you've reached that conclusion, but I'm skeptical at best about Virgin Road.
well i wouldn't say i'm skeptical about either, both anime just make me feel exactly the same way. And i cant use ambiguous terms coz i hate them both. I hate nana for not making nana hard to catch and virgin road for the mc not being mc enough to go after the noblesse from the start. Both are girls too so im pissed there is no anime where a guy is killing dumb helpless chics i could use to cleanse my pallette. Any reccommendations?
May 5, 2023 11:20 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:
well i wouldn't say i'm skeptical about either, both anime just make me feel exactly the same way. And i cant use ambiguous terms coz i hate them both. I hate nana for not making nana hard to catch and virgin road for the mc not being mc enough to go after the noblesse from the start. Both are girls too so im pissed there is no anime where a guy is killing dumb helpless chics i could use to cleanse my pallette. Any reccommendations?
Have you watched Redo Healer?
May 5, 2023 11:37 PM
Apr 2023
Jkirk1701 said:
Okay, I’m writing this to prevent another “Redo of Healer” travesty.

The female MC is a butcher who murders innocent people.

She actually helped the male character develop his latent power, then stabbed him in the neck.

And no, this isn’t Re:Zero where the male character comes back to life.

He’s DEAD.

And the MC isn’t protecting the public, she hunts innocent people because actual BAD people are too dangerous.

It’s just my opinion, but I THINK we should have standards.

Like, no murdering innocent people.
my thoughts exactly, i know i'm a year late here but i hate how tropes see people complain about the mc being an ass and instantly accuse them of self inserting. I didn't even know about self inserting before but even if this mc was a guy this show would still stink
May 5, 2023 11:39 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Kaiman66 said:
yeah but that guy had a good reason, i need one where the victims are mostly if not completely innocent
May 5, 2023 11:44 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiman66 said:
RobertBobert said:
yeah but that guy had a good reason, i need one where the victims are mostly if not completely innocent
Hentai has a whole bunch of these shows.  Because the gender bender of such stories is too dubious to get into a full-fledged show.
May 5, 2023 11:51 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
Kaiman66 said:
Hentai has a whole bunch of these shows.  Because the gender bender of such stories is too dubious to get into a full-fledged show.
at least we agree this show is very bad. I hope there was a way to vote -10. Been watching anime for over 10 years and i signed up to mal just to downvote this. This anime really triggered me and going through the comments i'm glad im not the only one. Thanks for your time bruh, now i'm going to jump in the other comments and bash the crap out of this show
May 6, 2023 12:03 AM
Apr 2023
bastek66 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:
it's sad because i thought peoole wanted something new

It's loud minority. Majority wants generic selfinsert power fantasy with haremshit and that's why Isekai Smartphone is getting S2.
dang cant believe i found this anime after a whole year. It is the epitome of a bitter anime. Almost like a woman created it after not liking redo of healer and then totally botched it by using innocent victims. How does one even support a main villain as mc? Is she scared of the noblesse? At least the church looks scared. They can't even voice their concerns, noblesse indirectly killing people by summoning monsters. So the mc is pretty much breaking dragon eggs and calling herself a dragon slayer. Smartphone is weak but the dude at least has morals. Thus the morals get it a ssn 2. This isn't about self inserting. We hate guys who are evil too and if all we needed was fanservice then the boob gropes and maid outfits in this show would really do. This show is terrible for only one reason. The MC
May 25, 2023 12:21 AM

Feb 2020
I genuinely thought yuri people killed him because he was good for nothing male creature who was perving on their boobs.

Simlar event like Talentless Nana which i liked, but this is just rubs wrong way, i don't want to watch it
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 14, 2023 4:47 PM
Mar 2020
Its not okay to just kill those "other worlders". Solve the problem by killing the people who are summoning them. Its all f*cked up.
Jul 23, 2023 3:17 PM
Dec 2020
the first ep reminded me of Talentless Nana, which i enjoyed in the end but i'm getting the feeling i'm not gonna like this one
Aug 25, 2023 1:34 PM
Jul 2022
It was the perfect mix between deep and comedy
Dec 16, 2023 6:41 PM
Jul 2018
Well that null power sure was great.
Jan 5, 1:50 PM
Feb 2021
uwo nice move, cold blood brainwashed assasin kill all the isekaijin. and the innocent self insert at that.
Feb 21, 4:36 AM
Dec 2022
Kecewa berat, ntah apa guna awal ni episode saat menit 1 - 9
Feb 21, 5:12 AM
Jan 2021
Kagak jelas anime 🗿 MC gonta ganti plot twist plot twist :v banyak yang batal nonton gara" Scene ini😂 emang pecinta genre yuri author nya 🗿
Apr 5, 8:17 AM
Jun 2012
Solid overall.

Decent combat sequences. Other effects are on par.

Fair overall production value.
May 25, 7:33 PM
Nov 2017
All the characters are evil and yet the show wants me to like them anyways? For what possible reason would I spend time watching this that I could spend doing almost anything else?
Jun 5, 5:57 AM

Dec 2020
I'm getting wolverine has to kill potential dangerous awakened mutants vibes.
Jun 23, 5:29 PM
Apr 2021
trash anime i saw in my life
Sep 12, 8:34 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to sharanai
MarchinBunny said:

Didn't she explicitly explain to him that he 100% has a power, because everyone who is an other worlder has powers? It's just a matter of finding out what the power is.

I think finding out his power is very important. It is very dangerous to kill him without knowing clearly about his power, what if his power is reincarnation or null everything that only activated after he died. And someone else that said why still killed him if he has no power ? All lost ones have power. They are still not finding it out now, but they can active it someday. It is their destiny, there are a lot of isekai manga that MC though he/she is useless at first but then turned into the strongest in the world. Becoming strongest one is the fate of isekai-ed one (In most of isekai LNs).

Besides, this man is not completely innocent. At least with what he said. When he found out his power, the first thing that he want to do is not making money or enjoying life, helping people, etc...The first thing he want is revenge, getting rid of anything in his way, anyone he hate. I think if he's alive - without a right development - he will do everything to rule this world and create a harem for him.

About the reason why she took time to get along with him and killed him at church. I think it's because she careful about his power. She want to find out what is his power and didn't want to kill him in the city, right in front of knights noses. They only met first, and even he is attracted to her, he surely could not beleive in her 100%. And if her plan about killing failed, the consequence is very serious. A power enemy is not a thing she wants (All villians in manga or anime failed to kill MC at first, and then you know the rest). So getting along with him to make him caught off guard, lead him to her lair so he can not run away, I think she even put some traps inside the church just in case could not assassinate him. Well, I personally think she was overly careful and it's seemly waste of time but with her experience with lost ones, this is the safest way.
@sharanai jika memang begitu kenapa mereka harus dipanggil ke isekai? Bukankah lebih mudah membunuh yangvmemanggil mereka? Anime ini sungguh tidak logis
Sep 23, 9:34 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to bgkhoir
@sharanai jika memang begitu kenapa mereka harus dipanggil ke isekai? Bukankah lebih mudah membunuh yangvmemanggil mereka? Anime ini sungguh tidak logis
@bgkhoir

Group 1 summoned him (the royalty)
Group 2 killed him (the Faust)

They can't kill the summoner before they summon anybody, because they can't see in the future: they don't know who's going to summon anybody before they actually summon anybody.

Also: please write in english.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

108 by Muow »»
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.