Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 24, 2023 3:03 PM
Aug 2021
I can’t come to the conclusion that an anime like this isn’t a parody, the script seems like if it was written by a 10 year old, and it just makes no sense lmao 🤣 
Apr 24, 2023 3:11 PM
Oct 2020
Joche1 said:
I can’t come to the conclusion that an anime like this isn’t a parody, the script seems like if it was written by a 10 year old, and it just makes no sense lmao 🤣 

Its toeing the “so bad it’s good” line
Apr 24, 2023 3:49 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, it definitely should. But the problem is, that this show takes itself way too seriously, which causes severe cringe.

Apr 24, 2023 3:51 PM

Jan 2021
How cute you think just because this is written with a pencil in the autor's ass this should get a "parody" tag. Some things are simply absolutely terrible, and they take themselves completely seriously.
Apr 24, 2023 3:54 PM
Aug 2021
Piromysl said:
Yeah, it definitely should. But the problem is, that this show takes itself way too seriously, which causes severe cringe.

This 🤣 God I cringed so hard at the end when he looks his sack of shit brother and sister in the face and goes “I couldn’t abandon my family” bro come on that’s the most unbelievable scene of the whole show so far
Apr 24, 2023 3:57 PM

Jul 2015
CorLeonis-_- said:
Piromysl said:

This 🤣 God I cringed so hard at the end when he looks his sack of shit brother and sister in the face and goes “I couldn’t abandon my family” bro come on that’s the most unbelievable scene of the whole show so far

Nah, this one was actually understandable, because family is indeed important and I hope they will learn their lesson she become better persons.

But him jumping out of 4th floor just like that and scoring a goal while saving a girl...
Like, we know he is total Gary Stu Kirito clone who excells at everything. They didn't need to shove it in our faces.

Apr 24, 2023 5:42 PM
Oct 2016
this episode 4 was very embarrassing bro.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Joche1 said:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2023 5:43 PM
Aug 2015
Piromysl said:

It’s weird cuz they are like grabbing at every trope straw but I don’t really find it as cringey as others. I’ve enjoyed it so far. But mostly as a boredom killing show. There’s really ridiculously stupid moments. But nothing obscenely cringey. More just “wow they are really stretching it thin”
Apr 24, 2023 6:47 PM

Sep 2018
Just realized it's from the same creator as The fruit of evolution. Seems to just be a hack, self insert writer, the fact that this show does take itself seriously, leads to some serious cringe moments. Cool moments, if you're 12.
Apr 24, 2023 6:56 PM

May 2015
It's got to be a parody...right? God please tell me I'm right
Apr 24, 2023 8:40 PM
Aug 2021
If it was at least funny, then yeah maybe
Apr 24, 2023 8:51 PM
Dec 2019
I don’t get what’s not to like about the anime, I ain’t no sheep imma enjoy it.
Apr 24, 2023 9:45 PM
Aug 2022
Todays episode had me in tears laughing honestly. The first half was pretty boring watching the princess thirst over MC for 15 minutes, but that second half? COMEDY GOLD. From the football shenanigans to the hyper cliche delinquents rolling in on motorcycles. I find it absolutely amazing that this story still finds a way to take itself so seriously with all the super campy cliches being thrown around.
Apr 25, 2023 4:01 PM
Sep 2019
I know it's way too over the top, but I can't help but enjoy its sincerity. Like Akebi's sailor uniform, or something else just as syrupy. There's nothing wrong with soaking in a rose tinted fantasy sometimes. It's kinda nice to just soak up someone making friends and being loved. Not realistic in any sense, but I'm not watching anime for that anyway
Apr 25, 2023 7:21 PM
Jun 2021
RequiemLo64 said:

Yea I was a little confused when I started reading people’s opinions on this. I’m just looking at it like a bullied kid getting a second chance at his childhood and enjoying it like that. It just feels more wholesome than parody to me.
Apr 25, 2023 7:42 PM
Dec 2019
hdchufc said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Yea I was a little confused when I started reading people’s opinions on this. I’m just looking at it like a bullied kid getting a second chance at his childhood and enjoying it like that. It just feels more wholesome than parody to me.

That’s what I’m saying, normally dude has to die and go to a new world but not only do we get that here but he also can go back and forth between worlds, I consider that a new spin on the genre, people’s opinions on this is way to critical for no reason, I hope you enjoy the rest of it as much as I do 😎
Apr 25, 2023 9:02 PM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
OP already said it, it feels like a fantasy some people having when they were 10 yo(me included), and some people just hate that kind of pure wish fulfillment. Even worst if it's not actually well written.
Apr 25, 2023 11:36 PM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:
OP already said it, it feels like a fantasy some people having when they were 10 yo(me included), and some people just hate that kind of pure wish fulfillment. Even worst if it's not actually well written.

Bruh that’s such a fools excuse to not like something, but people want to talk about 10 ye olds right 😂 I don’t want to hear anything about the writing from someone (not you specifically) who can’t even draw let alone write anything better.
Apr 26, 2023 1:27 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Bruh that’s such a fools excuse to not like something, but people want to talk about 10 ye olds right 😂 I don’t want to hear anything about the writing from someone (not you specifically) who can’t even draw let alone write anything better.
What's so foolish about not liking a generic 10 yo fantasy?
Apr 26, 2023 1:36 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

It deviates from most isekai so that makes it generic? I haven’t seen every isekai out there but this is the first one where I seen a MC go back and forth as he pleases between Japan and a fantasy world, I can’t name others that do that, the writing isn’t even generic either but since it’s not focused only on the fantasy elements, generic is the only vocabulary people can muster when it comes to this anime huh? It’s not the greatest thing since Mushoku tensei or that time I got reincarnated as a slime but gah lee man it’s doing great for what it is, not all isekai were created equal.
Apr 26, 2023 2:17 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

It deviates from most isekai so that makes it generic? I haven’t seen every isekai out there but this is the first one where I seen a MC go back and forth as he pleases between Japan and a fantasy world, I can’t name others that do that, the writing isn’t even generic either but since it’s not focused only on the fantasy elements, generic is the only vocabulary people can muster when it comes to this anime huh? It’s not the greatest thing since Mushoku tensei or that time I got reincarnated as a slime but gah lee man it’s doing great for what it is, not all isekai were created equal.
Cool opinion, that's not what I asked tho.
Apr 26, 2023 2:21 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

If your question had any truth to it like actually fitting the description you gave it maybe you’d get a more satiating answer 😎 ask better questions is all I can say if your not satisfied with my opinion/answer.
Apr 26, 2023 5:04 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

If your question had any truth to it like actually fitting the description you gave it maybe you’d get a more satiating answer 😎 ask better questions is all I can say if your not satisfied with my opinion/answer.
It's not a matter of satisfied or not, just a different thing, if you don't want to answer it, then it's cool.
Apr 26, 2023 11:32 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

It's not a matter of satisfied or not, just a different thing, if you don't want to answer it, then it's cool.

It’s not a matter of me not wanting to answer, you asked something that can’t be answered, cheat isekai would have to be a generic 10 year old fantasy for me to answer that. If people just don’t like it then cool beans, however, not liking it for a fool’s reasoning is a different matter which I just won’t be able to understand.
Apr 26, 2023 3:41 PM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

It’s not a matter of me not wanting to answer, you asked something that can’t be answered, cheat isekai would have to be a generic 10 year old fantasy for me to answer that. If people just don’t like it then cool beans, however, not liking it for a fool’s reasoning is a different matter which I just won’t be able to understand.
No need to agree, "a generic 10 yo fantasy " is completely subjective, how is it foolish if it's just a matter of different opinion? 
Apr 26, 2023 9:10 PM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

No need to agree, "a generic 10 yo fantasy " is completely subjective, how is it foolish if it's just a matter of different opinion? 

Because the opinions strength is lacking, it’s a surface level opinion that holds no weight when only so much has been adapted. That’s how it’s foolish, we just got out the prologue stage of the anime.
Apr 26, 2023 10:31 PM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Because the opinions strength is lacking, it’s a surface level opinion that holds no weight when only so much has been adapted. That’s how it’s foolish, we just got out the prologue stage of the anime.

Now that's an answer, a surface level opinion means foolish, even though we all here are like that, yea cool opinion, dude.
Apr 26, 2023 10:56 PM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Now that's an answer, a surface level opinion means foolish, even though we all here are like that, yea cool opinion, dude.

Not all of us but the vast majority is definitely like that, glad that answer was satisfactory.
Apr 27, 2023 12:32 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Not all of us but the vast majority is definitely like that, glad that answer was satisfactory.
Yes, all of us in this thread at least.
Apr 27, 2023 12:35 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

1 thread equates to nothing but as long as I’m not included in “all of us” then I guess man.
Apr 27, 2023 12:48 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

1 thread equates to nothing but as long as I’m not included in “all of us” then I guess man.
You are unfortunately, it's just my opinion tho.
Apr 27, 2023 12:49 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Hmm….it’s not like you get to decide that fr fr so I could care less.
Apr 27, 2023 12:54 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Exactly, it's just a matter of different opinion.
Apr 27, 2023 12:55 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

No it’s a matter facts vs opinion, you can say “all of us” but the facts are that’s just not true.
Apr 27, 2023 2:59 AM

Oct 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
EdgyLord666 said:

No it’s a matter facts vs opinion, you can say “all of us” but the facts are that’s just not true.
Now that's what I call a foolish opinion.
Apr 27, 2023 7:04 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
RequiemLo64 said:

So you’re telling me you have the power and authority to say as a fact that we all fit under a certain category? Yet you want to talk about foolish? That’s called an opinion you’re trying to force, it’s not a fact therefore it’s a matter of facts vs opinion. Congrats you made yourself look foolish in my opinion and as a clear fact with that last quote.
Apr 27, 2023 8:31 AM

Oct 2021
INTJ_Ren said:
EdgyLord666 said:

So you’re telling me you have the power and authority to say as a fact that we all fit under a certain category? Yet you want to talk about foolish? That’s called an opinion you’re trying to force, it’s not a fact therefore it’s a matter of facts vs opinion. Congrats you made yourself look foolish in my opinion and as a clear fact with that last quote.
Bruh, I'm not the one who said it's a fact.
Apr 27, 2023 8:35 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
INTJ_Ren said:

Are you the one who keeps insisting your claims applies to all of us even after I disagreed? That’s the thing about opinions they stop being opinions after a certain point.
Apr 27, 2023 9:26 AM

Oct 2021
INTJ_Ren said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Are you the one who keeps insisting your claims applies to all of us even after I disagreed? That’s the thing about opinions they stop being opinions after a certain point.
No? You're free to disagree.
Apr 27, 2023 9:27 AM
Dec 2019
EdgyLord666 said:
INTJ_Ren said:

No? You're free to disagree.

Alright then that’s that.

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

69 by 51m »»
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

10 by lawleagle »»
Jun 16, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.