Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2022 8:09 PM

Oct 2015
Looks like it's going to be a cool ride. Kinako is hilarious already, love the song they performed for her. It looks like we'll have lively new members this season.

So girls didn't want to join up with the idol club because they were intimidated, that's awesome.
lihle808Jul 21, 2022 8:12 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 26, 2022 1:45 AM

Nov 2012
So Kanon is literally forcing Kinako to join them without asking her what she thinks about Liella and SI

They're probably solving this sh*t next ep

I read some stuff about Keke being too abusive with Sumire but nah, no drama, they're like that since S1

Good ep, I hope this season wont be as awful as Nijigasaki S2 was for me

My Candies:

Aug 1, 2022 1:45 PM

Jun 2021
So many sweet moments already in the first half, Kinako's shy / freaked out reactions were an unexpected nice surprise, and it's cool to see Kanon flattered by being called senpai.

All in all, this is a accurate representation of a first day of a high school's first day lesson of the year, for the atmosphere and old and new students talking to each other, maybe except for Shiki that pops out of nowhere in both her appearances (and seriously, she's a freshman and probably just 15 years old and... what has she invented to make Kinako run that way to the rooftop?)

Heard something too about Keke allegedly bullying Sumire, but for now "bullying" is an exaggerated word, even if the former is still my least favorite of Liella. Good at creating banners and decorations, but still not with the best attitude.

So... nobody wants to join the idol club thinking they're not good enough? Well, everybody already knows this situation won't last but it will be interesting to discover how, between the live-streaming obsessed Natsumi that ends with a Nozomi-like speech and Mei that seems to be the more interesting of the new girls, and in particular i enjoy her quirks of not wearing properly her school uniform

Can understand people who preferred Liella to stay as a five piece group, but still optimistic that making them nine as the first two sets of main characters of the franchise can be good for them.
Aug 4, 2022 3:25 PM

Oct 2014
So you guys lack clowns, so you just add 4? Well, yes it's true you guys lack clown, but idk about all of the new members being clowns (although technically it's 2 bokke, 1 tsukkomi, and 1 double role).
At least this is a right step towards returning this series back into what makes them "Love Live" in the first place.
Aug 12, 2022 9:26 AM
Aug 2022
obra maestra 20/10 y god
Aug 22, 2022 1:03 AM

Aug 2017
I like the original girls a lot. New OP is so so, new ED I didn't like. Love Live is the best idol anime though.

Looks like four new girls: former fatty from the boonies, social media addict, scientist and red haired crank. I only like the scientist, but what kind of nerd becomes an idol?

The momentum from season 1 is so strong that I'll end up liking this no matter what. Great production value.
Sep 20, 2022 10:49 PM
Nov 2020
animation was good, humour was fun! it felt a little rushed at times but maybe that's just me
Sep 26, 2022 5:17 AM

Feb 2014
What the hell kind of contrived development is this? She pretty much forced the new girl into joining the group. There's absolutely no reason for Kanon to care so much about making this girl in particular to join the group other than the fact that the plot demands it. Once again everything was rushed and underwhelming.
Oct 17, 2022 7:41 PM
Oct 2022
ถามออกมาได้ค่อนข้างดีตามมาตรฐานของซีรีส์ แต่ก็มีบทบางส่วนที่ดูน่ารำคาญอยู่บ้าง
Dec 13, 2023 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
Just can't break the continuity. When there's nine, everything is fine.

The new girls seem really fun. I felt it with SunPa, but the character designs & personas are starting to feel more like Aikatsu & PriPara. Kinako's clumsy antics were especially fun & reminded me of Keke. For a moment, I even thought they might be sisters. With Liella's rise to fame, I'm seeing where Superstar comes into play.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 9, 2022

93 by Tokisaki_Yue »»
Feb 11, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 25, 2022

42 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:52 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

49 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 17, 2023 6:01 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 31, 2022

36 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:16 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Oct 2, 2022

48 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.