Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2022 11:59 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

----
Aug 25, 2022 12:38 AM

Sep 2013
Does it spoil the movie/manga?
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 25, 2022 1:56 AM

May 2016
Didn't watch one piece film but the song is beautiful and i think it's the story of UTA's and (idk who) When she was a kid? Or like a backstory neverless still beautiful
Aug 25, 2022 2:28 AM
Aug 2021
idk but the simplistic artstyle really gave a very good feeling yet heart wrenching. just some mystical feeling which got induced in me. it was so good ... also , the fluidity. uff.
Aug 25, 2022 3:32 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I'm in love with this song man, it's strange how much nostalgia for a childhood I never had rushed through me while listening to this.
Aug 25, 2022 3:34 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
ropiel said:

No, it doesn't spoill anything.

Yakimy said:
Didn't watch one piece film but the song is beautiful and i think it's the story of UTA's and (idk who) When she was a kid? Or like a backstory neverless still beautiful

The song indeed is beautiful, but it's not relating in any way to UTA or Film Red in any way.
Aug 25, 2022 6:50 AM

Feb 2020
Beautiful song and video.

SerafosSep 11, 2022 6:24 AM
Aug 25, 2022 8:34 AM

May 2016
Eoussama said:
ropiel said:

Yakimy said:

The song indeed is beautiful, but it's not relating in any way to UTA or Film Red in any way.

How? The silver/white hair is definitely uta?
Aug 25, 2022 9:07 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Yakimy said:
Eoussama said:

No, Uta's hair is half reddish pink half white and the movie had nothing to do about any sibling thing regarding Uta.
Aug 25, 2022 6:46 PM

May 2010
Really strong song, probably the best I've heard from Ado so far. Ado - who I didn't even know of before this album, really is top tier. Very versatile. She can do these slow, melodic, melancholy songs like this where her voice and cadence really shines - or she can up the tempo and octane and deliver songs that feel like pop hits.

This song in particularly was great, the animation was simple but fit the tone and tempo of the song.

Overall - and I've seen some ~1100 music videos on MAL, this is probably in my top 10 or 15.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Aug 26, 2022 1:01 PM
Dec 2018
cool MV. simplistic on the surface yet immaculate drawings by none other than God soty.
Aug 30, 2022 6:46 PM
Mar 2019
I like the song mostly.
Sep 20, 2022 10:04 AM

Jan 2013
Eoussama said:
Yakimy said:

No, Uta's hair is half reddish pink half white and the movie had nothing to do about any sibling thing regarding Uta.

Haven't seen the movie yet but I thought the music video was maybe showing two sides to Uta, hence the two hair colours she has being separated into two people.
(Even though the colours arent exactly the same)
Sep 21, 2022 2:22 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
PrOxAnto said:
Eoussama said:

Haven't seen the movie yet but I thought the music video was maybe showing two sides to Uta, hence the two hair colours she has being separated into two people.
(Even though the colours arent exactly the same)

You're onto something, I like your interpretation.
Mar 29, 2023 6:03 PM

Aug 2012
The three songs I didn't care for in Film Red where, I'm Invincible, "Fleeting Lullaby, and Where the Wind Blows. Invincible's video wasn't anything special but it was better than New Genesis or Backlight's Music Video. Fleetling Lullaby was clearly a step above all the previous ones, and this one is a step above even that. Would've been nice if my favourites got the preferential treatment. This is easily the best music video, the artstyle is adorable, the animation is graceful, the colours are super pleasant, and there seems to be a sad story at the heart of this. If I'm understanding correctly, red hair died and white hair is going to play the piano piece red hair taught her at the funeral (I also think red hair saved her from drowning, maybe that's how she died)? Honestly, I wish this music video was taken from scenes of a real movie, because I get the sense that I'd enjoy this more than Film Red.

The problem is I still don't really care for the song. Vocals are impressive, but I still kind of find it too slow for my liking. 6/10, definitely the best one of the bunch, thus far anyway. But I like the next two songs, so they'll probably go back to still images for most of it.
Oct 31, 2023 1:43 AM

Sep 2018
Why are there so many music videos for this One Piece movie? Is it a musical or something? like there seems to be an albums worth of videos for just this one film, what is going on here?
Feb 14, 11:52 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to Eoussama
Yakimy said:
Eoussama said:

@Eoussama In the first second of the video you can see uta's hair, i was really confused about the interpretation of this work, i rewatched the part of the film where i saw that uta when she was a baby already was using the hair pink and white. Both girls had the same eye color than uta so i started to translate every comment in the youtube video from japanese to english until i found this and now im satisfied xD

赤い子はウタ、白い子は歌、ウタは消えても歌はずっと残り続けるんだね
Akai ko wa uta, shiroi ko wa uta, uta wa kiete mo uta wa zutto nokori tsudzukeru nda ne

The red one is Uta, the white one is a song, and even if Uta disappears, the song will always remain.
Feb 14, 1:06 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Reply to CAME-SAWA
@Eoussama In the first second of the video you can see uta's hair, i was really confused about the interpretation of this work, i rewatched the part of the film where i saw that uta when she was a baby already was using the hair pink and white. Both girls had the same eye color than uta so i started to translate every comment in the youtube video from japanese to english until i found this and now im satisfied xD

赤い子はウタ、白い子は歌、ウタは消えても歌はずっと残り続けるんだね
Akai ko wa uta, shiroi ko wa uta, uta wa kiete mo uta wa zutto nokori tsudzukeru nda ne

The red one is Uta, the white one is a song, and even if Uta disappears, the song will always remain.
@CAME-SAWA This makes so much sense and is beautifully poetic.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.