Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 3:44 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think I found the episode on nicovideo.jp.

If I'm correct, it's about Tatsuya and Miyuki talking about what he did in the last(?) episode.

The video is a compilation of all the specials + a song (from the anime I guess) and it is 27 minutes long. Hope it helps.
Jun 25, 2016 9:05 AM
May 2013
It's about Tatsuya's magic. Miyuki and Tatsuya are the instructors for this last special. Imouto explains that Onii-sama has 2 kinds of magic that he was born with. Saisei (Regrowth) and Bunkai(Decomposition/Disintegration). Saisei was explained in the last ep of mahouka. As for Bunkai, it was mentioned during the Kyukousen arc but imouto explains what it is here. Material Burst is an example of Bunkai. Imouto and Onii-sama says it's possible to blow up the whole tokyo region with it.
Oct 7, 2016 3:56 PM

Feb 2013
Miyuki talking about her brother's abilities.
May 26, 2017 2:02 PM
May 2017
Anyone please tell me the link or where to Watch and dow load this episodee
Apr 25, 2022 5:31 PM

Mar 2019
Nicely explained, although we never see Tatsuya suffering the pain in return.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

» Does this exist?

LZW - Oct 17, 2015

6 by Otonashi__kun »»
Apr 10, 2020 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.