Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2022 1:18 PM
Dec 2021
Look don't get me wrong, I like Demon Slayer, it's very entertaining. Back when episode 6 aired, people said Tanjiro's power up will be explained in the coming episodes, now that the season has ended, why hasn't it yet been explained? Or is it actually genuine plot armor. PLEASE DO TELL ME IF I HAVE MISSED IT ALREADY IF IT ALREADY HAS BEEN EXPLAINED, I'M DUMB LOL.
Feb 13, 2022 1:24 PM
Apr 2021
I saw some people say it’s going to be explained in season 3
Feb 13, 2022 1:26 PM
Aug 2021
If i remember the manga correctly they will explain it in season 3
Feb 13, 2022 1:27 PM

Jun 2021
He Realises He is a Sun Breather And Goes Beyond His Limits in Ep 6
Feb 13, 2022 1:29 PM
Sep 2016
The power up that will be explained in S3 is the weird mark on his face when he killed Gyutarou. The PU he got against Daki was just rage if i remember right.

Keep in mind that demon slayers improve during their fights and fighting a Upper Moon is considered to be the equivalent of many years of training.
Feb 13, 2022 1:31 PM
Apr 2020
Because it's not a random power up
Feb 13, 2022 1:35 PM
Apr 2018
it will be explained further down.
Feb 13, 2022 1:44 PM

Feb 2013
He was using the last bit of will power he had and the made it more clear than the manga that he was thinking and focusing on just cutting the damn head off. Nobody else except the audience was around to notice the Hinokamikagura mark appear. It comedically just barely covered his actual scar too

I'm going to be the Wizard Hokage of the Pirates!!!!
Feb 13, 2022 1:48 PM
Apr 2021
Siegfried10 said:
The power up that will be explained in S3 is the weird mark on his face when he killed Gyutarou. The PU he got against Daki was just rage if i remember right.

Keep in mind that demon slayers improve during their fights and fighting a Upper Moon is considered to be the equivalent of many years of training.

You want to say that just rage made him move and fight like that out of nowhere? I'm surprised I'm not the only one who wants answers to Tanjiro's PU from ep. 6
Feb 13, 2022 2:01 PM
May 2019
arfan_hafiz said:
Look don't get me wrong, I like Demon Slayer, it's very entertaining. Back when episode 6 aired, people said Tanjiro's power up will be explained in the coming episodes, now that the season has ended, why hasn't it yet been explained? Or is it actually genuine plot armor. PLEASE DO TELL ME IF I HAVE MISSED IT ALREADY IF IT ALREADY HAS BEEN EXPLAINED, I'M DUMB LOL.

it already has been explained
in eps 1. 5 and 6.

you are just not listen it carefully

-the earrings
-sun breathing
-tanjiro body temperature flashback
-rengoku father message about the birthmark.

and more will be explained later
Feb 13, 2022 2:04 PM
Jan 2021
arfan_hafiz said:

Tbh it wasn’t even a power up, he just started using hinokami kagura without caring for his health and limits. Also his body temperature was high due to anger. It is really not hard to understand if you pay attention
Feb 13, 2022 2:18 PM
May 2019
arfan_hafiz said:

It wasn't a powerup. He just briefly went past his limits, It was why he only briefly gained the upper hand. When his body couldn't keep up Daki regained the advantage.

Without spoiling too much, It has been hinted at this season in particular that Tanjiro can use the original breath, which all breathing techniques derive from. The mark that suddenly spread on his face from the burn on his forehead while he was cutting Gyutaro's head will be explained in subsequent seasons
Feb 13, 2022 5:03 PM
Nov 2020
I’m pretty sure it was explained that he got a power up because of his fever, but i’m not sure.
Feb 13, 2022 5:13 PM

Jul 2019
Explained. LMAO. You expect stupid ass powerups in a badly written series to be explained?! Just turn off your brain.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Feb 13, 2022 5:21 PM

Oct 2018
It's going to be explained LATER? Shouldn't it be explained BEFORE, so we can know what the character can or cannot do?
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Feb 13, 2022 5:56 PM
Apr 2020
Siegfried10 said:

So they are kind of like, sayins from dragon ball?
Feb 13, 2022 5:57 PM

Sep 2020
Because he is the chosen one, and only HE can save the world. Yeah crazy I know, there hasn't ever been a story like that before.
Feb 13, 2022 6:50 PM
Mar 2021
Finished the manga a long time ago I'm pretty sure it will be explained in the next chapters/arc.

Also a small spoiler (I don't know how to put the anti-spoil thingy) If I remember correctly from reading the manga a hashira will have a somewhat similar random power up to Tanjiro
Feb 14, 2022 3:22 AM
Sep 2016
Phaeton777 said:
Siegfried10 said:

You want to say that just rage made him move and fight like that out of nowhere? I'm surprised I'm not the only one who wants answers to Tanjiro's PU from ep. 6

Yes, there is no deeper explanation.
Feb 14, 2022 3:33 AM
Oct 2013
Explained in the manga but not in the anime, Ufotable is removing narrator panels since season 1
Feb 14, 2022 4:34 AM
Apr 2021
Siegfried10 said:
Phaeton777 said:

I see now. I've read a few posts and they said that he decided to go sunbreathing mode as his last resort regardless of his body injuries, because he had had enough of Daki's chaos
Feb 14, 2022 5:43 AM
Sep 2020
EXPLANATION: he just do

REASON: because it's demon slayer

Note:I like demon slayer
Feb 14, 2022 6:19 AM
Jun 2021
If I remember right, there was a brief explanation regarding this particular PU in the manga: Humans have 2 lmits. One is their "stamina" limit. Once they pass this limit, their body pains awfully while moving. But since Tanjirou was so full of anger at that point, he forgot about his pain. Hence, he could move like crazy. But the other limit is the limit of "life". If humans pass this limit they will end up dying. Tanjirou was about to go past this limit. But his sister reminded him to breath at the very last moment.

The mark and sun breathing things don't have anything to do with this PU. I mean, sun breathing kinda has but the main reason is the "limits".
Feb 14, 2022 10:04 AM

Dec 2016
Phosphophyllita said:
It's going to be explained LATER? Shouldn't it be explained BEFORE, so we can know what the character can or cannot do?

Because it already showed that he can't use BoTS consecutively, he can use it in short burst and that not enough. When he go past his life limit and ignore the pain of using the Style consecutively, he got backlash so bad that he was out for awhile. What people mean when they said it will be explain later is the origin of BoTS which go into more detail. However we can already see how it happen if one pay attention.
Feb 14, 2022 10:14 AM

Dec 2020
There is no explanation. He just went past his limit. That's all.
Feb 18, 2022 5:20 AM
Sep 2016
Phaeton777 said:
Siegfried10 said:

I see now. I've read a few posts and they said that he decided to go sunbreathing mode as his last resort regardless of his body injuries, because he had had enough of Daki's chaos

He was already using the Breath of the Sun and it wasnt that OP. There is a user who posted about limits, that is the most of an explanation you will get.
Feb 18, 2022 5:48 AM
Jul 2021
Animefandarsh said:

that note saved your life lol
Feb 18, 2022 10:35 AM

Oct 2020
He watched Berserk and copied Guts.

Oops I mean 'read'
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Feb 19, 2022 1:16 AM
Sep 2020
Ginpachi_1234 said:
Animefandarsh said:

that note saved your life lol
I know about people on mal. lol
Feb 19, 2022 1:44 AM
Sep 2021
The explanation will take place in the next arc, the Swordsmith Village arc, which will be adapted in season 3.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

187 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

455 by prodigy_ck »»
May 5, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.