Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 25, 2021 3:00 PM
Jan 2021
8.5m views in 4 days. Dead af
Dec 25, 2021 7:44 PM
Sep 2021
Are you smoking some crack? AOT was trending everywhere when trailer dropped. Dude get a job
Dec 26, 2021 12:38 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
the new trailer has more than half the views on youtube in 5 days compared to chainsaw man idk what else unhumanly feat are you expecting out of this series

Dec 26, 2021 7:33 AM
Jun 2021
Is AoT fOrGoTtEn AlReAdY? No it's not idk how 400,000 people putting it on plan to watch makes the aot anime not popular.
A bad anime what do you do. Ignore It.

What do you do on MAL when you see a bad anime. Drop it Obviously
Dec 26, 2021 7:41 AM

May 2012
BerriesSan said:
the new trailer has more than half the views on youtube in 5 days compared to chainsaw man idk what else unhumanly feat are you expecting out of this series

it will never beat CSM in popularity just saying before more people come here claiming this.

Anonymous- said:
Are you smoking some crack? AOT was trending everywhere when trailer dropped. Dude get a job
it wasn't, that's the point. literally no one was talking about it.
Dec 26, 2021 10:29 AM

Nov 2020
The new PV for Season 4 got, more than 11 million views in 5 days (4.2 million from PONY CANYON and 5.3 million views from Anime hype, and 1.8 million from @anime_shingeki twitter).
I'm not counting the views from many small channels which have 100k-300k views(kevi anime,animetv,etc).

And I know many of the non-manga readers are not watching the trailer unlike the first part to avoid spoilers.

(Btw the Part 1 trailer got 22 million views in total in 2 weeks.)

Also, It has more members than kny which’s been airing for 3 weeks and is known to have the biggest audience.

But, well I guess Aot is forgotten already.
Dec 26, 2021 11:08 AM

Sep 2020
k11chi said:
BerriesSan said:

it will never beat CSM in popularity just saying before more people come here claiming this.

Anonymous- said:
Lol do some research before spamming bullshit. AOT is the most popular anime of all time. It already broke the World Records for being Most in-demand anime TV show.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/566455-most-in-demand-anime-tv-show
Dec 26, 2021 2:58 PM

May 2012
ZXEAN said:
k11chi said:

Lol do some research before spamming bullshit. AOT is the most popular anime of all time. It already broke the World Records for being Most in-demand anime TV show.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/566455-most-in-demand-anime-tv-show

here's a list of actually massive media franchises. hint, aot's not on it, but something like demon slayer is which saved japanese economy alone by pulling 1 trillion yen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
Dec 26, 2021 3:40 PM
Jan 2021
k11chi said:
ZXEAN said:

here's a list of actually massive media franchises. hint, aot's not on it, but something like demon slayer is which saved japanese economy alone by pulling 1 trillion yen.

Did you just say that 9.2 billion dollar saved the economy of a country with a gdp of 4 trillion dollars? And more then 90% of it's financial gross is made by merchandise i.e t shirts, figurine, etc etc. AOT is still the most viewed/popular anime in the world bar none. The only JAPANESE TV SHOW in TV rank top 50. Which is the metric used by most sites to measure the popularity of a show
Dec 26, 2021 4:27 PM

Jul 2019
k11chi said:
ZXEAN said:

I agree, bt not sure about money. Also, imo Anime popularity increased tremendously in last few years. One Piece is considered most successful manga, now compare the most sold one piece volume and demon slayer volume. Demon slayer is new anime where as aot and one piece old. New people often jumps on new series. Most importantly movie played very important role for DS. Maybe aot should comeup with a movie lol
Dec 26, 2021 7:00 PM
Sep 2021
k11chi said:
BerriesSan said:

Anonymous- said:

Son AOT is known as one of the Giants of anime. And a mainstream who even non anime watchers love And you are saying it will never be as popular as CSM? Are you ok? Which world are you from? And Even the trailer is at 6 million views in just 4 days. When jt dropped it was trending on Twitter and 18th trending on YouTube. Step of of the rock. Even if CSM runs for 100 years it will never beat aot in popularity
Dec 26, 2021 7:47 PM
Apr 2019
Because of the dogshit ending??
Dec 26, 2021 7:47 PM
Sep 2021
k11chi said:
BerriesSan said:

Anonymous- said:

"IT WILL NEVER BEAT CHAINSAW MAN IN POPULARITY" Then it wouldn't have 2x more people than CSM planning to watch it lmfao. PLAN TO WATCH OF CSM IS 200K and it was announced almost a year ago. While Plan To Watch For AOT is half a Million already and jt has only been a month since season 4 part 2 was officially announced."AOT WILL NEVER BEAT CSM IN POPULARITY " some bullshit saying. Just step out of your cave and do some research.CSM trailee 2 just dropped a week ago and it didn't even cross a Million views yet. Man are you a 6 year kid. You seem to be smoking some crack
Dec 26, 2021 8:41 PM

Sep 2020
k11chi said:
ZXEAN said:

Demon slayer may be the most popular and profitable anime in Japan but not worldwide. If that happens then the title of Most in-demand anime TV show should have been handed over to Demon Slayer.
Dec 26, 2021 9:38 PM

Apr 2010
Stop feeding these pathetic trolls.
Dec 27, 2021 12:50 AM
Apr 2020
People still use mal
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤭😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
Dec 27, 2021 5:46 AM

Oct 2020
I know you are a troll but I have to say this for people who come here and actually believe you.

Saying CSM is more popular than AOT is like saying shows like Squid Game and Arcane are more popular than Game of Thrones. Just because something is new and fresh doesn't mean it's more popular than something older.

For however good they are, shows like CSM, Squid Game and Arcane won't have the 5% of the global cultural impact AOT and GOT still hold. Sales also mean nothing in popularity as the most popular series are the ones being pirated the most.
Dec 27, 2021 5:48 AM
Dec 2021
Mainly manga readers used to start the hype when the trailer came out. Since the manga ended so poorly many manga readers don’t feel like hyping it up for ultimate disappointment of viewers.
Dec 27, 2021 6:15 AM
Sep 2021
BrunoZeppeli said:
Mainly manga readers used to start the hype when the trailer came out. Since the manga ended so poorly many manga readers don’t feel like hyping it up for ultimate disappointment of viewers.

Lol what is this bullshit. All i saw is manga readers hyping people up to be prepared for whats to come. Even myself. Why you speaking on behalf of everyone. Get a life wasteman
Dec 27, 2021 9:55 AM
Nov 2017
Probably because of the poor adaptation of the previous season and the divisive ending of the manga.
Dec 27, 2021 1:01 PM
May 2019
krazynunchucks said:
Probably because of the poor adaptation of the previous season and the divisive ending of the manga.
nope. the hype is still there. one people just claimed it down just because did see aot become trending topic "when trailer drop"

as we all knew when aot trailer drop its the time when spiderguy movie airing. no one want to open social media cause of spoiler
Dec 27, 2021 9:04 PM
Oct 2021
its most awaited (rank 1) anime on this site & you say the popularity goes down
Dec 27, 2021 9:28 PM
Oct 2021
UMM just wait the new year u ll see popularity will come back
Dec 27, 2021 9:34 PM

Oct 2017
imbAF said:
k11chi said:

Did you just say that 9.2 billion dollar saved the economy of a country with a gdp of 4 trillion dollars? And more then 90% of it's financial gross is made by merchandise i.e t shirts, figurine, etc etc. AOT is still the most viewed/popular anime in the world bar none. The only JAPANESE TV SHOW in TV rank top 50. Which is the metric used by most sites to measure the popularity of a show

It's a joke dude and I would like to know those metrics and what they are basing them off. DBZ used to outdo ESPN's coverage of Sunday Night Football in the states at the height of it's popularity. AOT never had the same cultural impact as DBZ. It's unlikely any anime will ever have that same universal world wide popularity at least until the industry becomes vastly more mainstream.

Anyway no AOT is not forgotten. I hate the ending and my personal hype is dead but it still is one of the most popular seasonals for next year. Still it remains to be seen whether the controversial ending hurts it's long term influence and ends up being forgotten like other popular past titles. I mean people bring up GOT and while it has had lots of influence on the wider TV business almost no one cares about anymore now. Curious to see if anime onlys see it in the same light and whether this leads to it being forgotten or it's going to end up in EVA situation where it remains being popular by debating over the ending lol. Death Note still is remembered despite people being disappointed with the end so it's probable we will still remember it at least.

Edit: Also I don't get why people always attempt to redefine popularity by "world wide' vs Japan or Asia. Popularity should be defined by number of fans and money regardless of where it comes from.
BilboBaggins365Dec 27, 2021 9:41 PM
Dec 27, 2021 10:04 PM
Dec 2019
BilboBaggins365 said:
imbAF said:

It's a joke dude and I would like to know those metrics and what they are basing them off. DBZ used to outdo ESPN's coverage of Sunday Night Football in the states at the height of it's popularity. AOT never had the same cultural impact as DBZ. It's unlikely any anime will ever have that same universal world wide popularity at least until the industry becomes vastly more mainstream.

Anyway no AOT is not forgotten. I hate the ending and my personal hype is dead but it still is one of the most popular seasonals for next year. Still it remains to be seen whether the controversial ending hurts it's long term influence and ends up being forgotten like other popular past titles. I mean people bring up GOT and while it has had lots of influence on the wider TV business almost no one cares about anymore now. Curious to see if anime onlys see it in the same light and whether this leads to it being forgotten or it's going to end up in EVA situation where it remains being popular by debating over the ending lol. Death Note still is remembered despite people being disappointed with the end so it's probable we will still remember it at least.

Edit: Also I don't get why people always attempt to redefine popularity by "world wide' vs Japan or Asia. Popularity should be defined by number of fans and money regardless of where it comes from.
dude wtf are you smoking? Aot final was the most watched show in US for couple of weeks which no anime couldn't even dream of doing and was the 3rd most watched show in japan behind jjk and ds. Lol I like how fmab fangays try so hard whenever aot airs.
Dec 27, 2021 10:25 PM

Sep 2020
BilboBaggins365 said:
imbAF said:

Easy way to break through a conversation just by saying it's a joke. Someone can't even put forward valid information infront of people like you.

AOT's fandom is being split into two after the ending. You will find people hating on the ending at the same time there are people who are defending it. There is a constant argument in different social media platforms unlike GOT where we can hardly find anyone who actually love the ending.

If you don't try to understand you will never get why people try to compare Japan Vs Worldwide. China and India are the most populated nation. Shows which is popular in this two is enough to engulf entire worldwide popularity but still we don't consider Chinese movie and Bollywood to be the most popular media because Worldwide popularity matters the most.
ZXEANDec 27, 2021 10:30 PM
Dec 28, 2021 12:07 AM

Apr 2020
I guess its because Seadon 4 Part 1 was a Pushover compared to Season 1-3

Seriously i love AoT, but Season 4 was also only "6/10" in the Manga. Many people are hardly overhyping it. Yes the twist was well done with the world building, but everything else was just a typical war pattern.
Dec 28, 2021 2:41 AM
Oct 2013
The final season, it's the peak popularity of this show!
Dec 28, 2021 3:05 AM
Sep 2021
Resting_Bonfire said:

Seriously i love AoT, but Season 4 was also only "6/10" in the Manga. Many people are hardly overhyping it. Yes the twist was well done with the world building, but everything else was just a typical war pattern.

Push over? Are you kidding me. That part received the most hype and was the most rated. You didn't like doesn't mean no one did. Don't put up this as a fact
Dec 28, 2021 3:05 AM
Sep 2021
Resting_Bonfire said:

Push over? Are you kidding me. That part received the most hype and was the most rated. You didn't like doesn't mean no one did. Don't put up this as a fact
Dec 28, 2021 3:41 AM

Apr 2020
Anonymous- said:
Resting_Bonfire said:

It is, that's why the score of the manga dropped already before the final Arc with Eren even started.

1. This entire Time Skip Eldian vs Marley Arc had a surprise factor, i was also shocked and really impressed. Noticed later one, this arc was pretty basic and had a completely different feeling, it felt like a completely different show. But its not bad anyway, i would still 6/10 and the Eren finale was 4/10

2. Many people have already finished the Manga. They were hyped for Season 3 and Part 4 and after they finished it (just like i did) they started reading the Manga and were disappointed.

So why talk about Season 4 Part 2 in the first place? Of course the hype is dying its obvious
Dec 28, 2021 4:29 AM

Oct 2017
Hentai_heaven said:
BilboBaggins365 said:

dude wtf are you smoking? Aot final was the most watched show in US for couple of weeks which no anime couldn't even dream of doing and was the 3rd most watched show in japan behind jjk and ds. Lol I like how fmab fangays try so hard whenever aot airs.

It was the most watched show for a couple of weeks in 2020 where there was very little new content at all coming out in most media industries because of COVID. It's beating out people rewatching or finally picking up the Office, Game of Thrones, Mandalorian, Stranger Things etc all stuff that didn't have new content at that point when the data was gathered whereas AOT was an airing show. AOT is not bigger than any of those normie shows there just wasn't any other big normie show to kick down a popular anime in an increasingly popular medium for a few weeks.

MHA placed 4th should we exalt as the next coming of Christ within the medium? (honestly that's kinda impressive as it didn't have a new season then) It's films only get a fraction of the recent Super films. If AOT gets a film finale I bet you it's in a similar position. DBZ by total profits is way more popular than AOT and this isn't off just one year it's continued popularity year after year across the world. This isn't a debate it's an objective fact.

Yes I am "FMAB" fanboy despite the fact I never brought up the series. Objectively AOT is more popular because of it's peak sales compared to FMA. I don't really give a shit about petty action shonen fanbases trying to use some measure of popularity as an own. Tons of my favourite anime and manga aren't popular and I am okay with that. I am not a deluded fanboy.

ZXEAN said:

Easy way to break through a conversation just by saying it's a joke. Someone can't even put forward valid information infront of people like you.

AOT's fandom is being split into two after the ending. You will find people hating on the ending at the same time there are people who are defending it. There is a constant argument in different social media platforms unlike GOT where we can hardly find anyone who actually love the ending.

If you don't try to understand you will never get why people try to compare Japan Vs Worldwide. China and India are the most populated nation. Shows which is popular in this two is enough to engulf entire worldwide popularity but still we don't consider Chinese movie and Bollywood to be the most popular media because Worldwide popularity matters the most.

Why does worldwide popularity matter most? It really doesn't. Popularity only matters so far to ensure more content and good production on titles otherwise it's pointless. In the manga/anime industry all that matters is your favourite IP is getting money somewhere it doesn't matter where.

In terms of Bollywood I mean it is considered to be popular media just within a narrow region. If a Bollywood Film outsells a Hollywood film it is objectively more popular regardless if that one Hollywood film was able to get more money in multiple different countries. China's movies may have issues reaching other markets and achieving wider cultural soft power but it's an important market and that is why every media industry is tripping over each other to cater to them. Money is what matters and dollars or yen spent doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things just how much.

So yes AOT is more mainstream worldwide but in terms of total fans and profit DS is objectively more popular. It outsold AOT's manga in pretty much two years what took AOT over a decade to sell. It has a 500 million dollar film. If AOT got a film finale it's not going to do those numbers and I feel pretty confident in stating that as what DS did was pretty unprecedented. Therefore objectively DS is more popular. At least in the only way that matters.

As for AOT it's more people who like the ending, people who didn't like the ending or were just okay with it but liked the series as a whole and those that felt the ending ruined the series. I think if you combine the latter two you will get the majority if only slight in my anecdotal observation Will see how anime onlys react.. Still yeah there are defenders of AOT's ending unlike GOT. The DN or EVA comparisons are pretty fair and it probably survive in that way.

BilboBaggins365Dec 28, 2021 5:08 AM
Dec 28, 2021 5:09 AM
Dec 2019
BilboBaggins365 said:
Hentai_heaven said:

It was the most watched show for a couple of weeks in 2020 where there was very little new content at all coming out in most media industries because of COVID. It's beating out people rewatching or finally picking up the Office, Game of Thrones, Mandalorian, Stranger Things etc all stuff that didn't have new content at that point when the data was gathered whereas AOT was an airing show. AOT is not bigger than any of those normie shows there just wasn't any other big normie show to kick down a popular anime in an increasingly popular medium for a few weeks.

MHA placed 4th should we exalt as the next coming of Christ within the medium? It's films only get a fraction of the recent Super films. If AOT gets a film finale I bet you it's in a similar position. DBZ by total profits is way more popular than AOT and this isn't off just one year it's continued popularity year after year across the world. This isn't a debate it's an objective fact.

Yes I am "FMAB" fanboy despite the fact I never brought up the series. I don't really give a shit about petty action shonen fanbases trying to use some measure of popularity as an own. Tons of my favourite anime and manga aren't popular and I am okay with that. Saying that AOT is the most popular anime is being a deluded fanboy yourself. DBZ still and always will be the most popular anime (that isn't named Pokemon) worldwide. That's based off it's total profits, viewership, game sales. That doesn't indicate some measure of quality for your precious series just long term sales and fanbase commitment.

ZXEAN said:

Why does worldwide popularity matter most? It really doesn't. Popularity only matters so far to ensure more content and good production on titles otherwise it's pointless. In the manga/anime industry all that matters is your favourite IP is getting money somewhere it doesn't matter where.

In terms of Bollywood I mean it is considered to be popular media just within a narrow region. If a Bollywood Film outsells a Hollywood film it is objectively more popular regardless if that one Hollywood film was able to get more money in multiple different countries.

As for AOT it's more people who like the ending, people who didn't like the ending or were just okay with it but liked the series as a whole and those that felt the ending ruined the series. I think if you combine the latter two you will get the majority if only slight in my annecdotal observation Will see how anime onlys react.. Still yeah there are defenders of AOT's ending unlike GOT. The DN or EVA comparisons are pretty fair and it probably survive in that way.

are you blind or what huh? When did I ever say aot is the MOST WATCHED SHOW? I just said final season of aot has rejuvenated the popularity.
Even though it's for 2 weeks, aot was still watched more than popular Saturday night shows which is a big deal. Can you name any other anime which did that? Even jjk a new popular anime couldn't do it.
And coming to Dbz when did I say aot is more popular than Dbz? And besides how can you compare 40 y/o show which kickstarted shonen trend to a show which hasn't even completed 10 y run.
And what makes you think I'm a "delusional aot fanboy".unlike you I dont have any shitty "my top 10 show crap". I've watched plenty of underrated good anime and I appreciate it much more than aot.
Dec 28, 2021 5:17 AM

Oct 2017
Hentai_heaven said:
BilboBaggins365 said:

MHA placed 4th should we exalt as the next coming of Christ within the medium? It's films only get a fraction of the recent Super films. If AOT gets a film finale I bet you it's in a similar position. DBZ by total profits is way more popular than AOT and this isn't off just one year it's continued popularity year after year across the world. This isn't a debate it's an objective fact.

Yes I am "FMAB" fanboy despite the fact I never brought up the series. I don't really give a shit about petty action shonen fanbases trying to use some measure of popularity as an own. Tons of my favourite anime and manga aren't popular and I am okay with that. Saying that AOT is the most popular anime is being a deluded fanboy yourself. DBZ still and always will be the most popular anime (that isn't named Pokemon) worldwide. That's based off it's total profits, viewership, game sales. That doesn't indicate some measure of quality for your precious series just long term sales and fanbase commitment.

In terms of Bollywood I mean it is considered to be popular media just within a narrow region. If a Bollywood Film outsells a Hollywood film it is objectively more popular regardless if that one Hollywood film was able to get more money in multiple different countries.

As for AOT it's more people who like the ending, people who didn't like the ending or were just okay with it but liked the series as a whole and those that felt the ending ruined the series. I think if you combine the latter two you will get the majority if only slight in my annecdotal observation Will see how anime onlys react.. Still yeah there are defenders of AOT's ending unlike GOT. The DN or EVA comparisons are pretty fair and it probably survive in that way.

are you blind or what huh? When did I ever say aot is the MOST WATCHED SHOW? I just said final season of aot has rejuvenated the popularity.
Even though it's for 2 weeks, aot was still watched more than popular Saturday night shows which is a big deal. Can you name any other anime which did that? Even jjk a new popular anime couldn't do it.
And coming to Dbz when did I say aot is more popular than Dbz? And besides how can you compare 40 y/o show which kickstarted shonen trend to a show which hasn't even completed 10 y run.
And what makes you think I'm a "delusional aot fanboy".unlike you I dont have any shitty "my top 10 show crap". I've watched plenty of underrated good anime and I appreciate it much more than aot.

Well can you read? Where did I say AOT wasn't incredibly popular? I just named MHA which beat out pretty much every other major show AOT did in that time period outside of SNL and Spongebob. That was off it's old seasons and films too. I didn't say it wasn't popular or that it wasn't incredibly impressive.

You are just inventing some weird strawman that has nothing to do with what I said. My response was directed at another poster on the basis AOT being "the most viewed/popular anime in the world bar none" which it isn't objectively by sales data.

Dec 28, 2021 5:28 AM
Dec 2019
BilboBaggins365 said:
Hentai_heaven said:

Well can you read? Where did I say AOT wasn't incredibly popular? I just named MHA which beat out pretty much every other major show AOT did in that time period outside of SNL and Spongebob. That was off it's old seasons and films too.

You are just inventing some weird strawman that has nothing to do with what I said. My response was directed at another poster on the basis AOT being "the most viewed/popular anime in the world bar none" which it isn't.

and I never said you said that aot isn't popular. You said I'm a delusional aot fanboy who thinks it is popular than Dbz which I never said.
Dec 28, 2021 5:32 AM

Oct 2017
Hentai_heaven said:

and I never said you said that aot isn't popular. You said I'm a delusional aot fanboy who thinks it is popular than Dbz which I never said.

??? Do you forget your own comments. Why did you reply this comment to me?

Hentai_heaven said:

The only thing I said in that comment you replied to was AOT is still incredibly popular but no it's not the most popular anime of all time worldwide or in Japan. That was it so maybe you can explain what you took offense to.
Dec 28, 2021 5:57 AM
Dec 2019
BilboBaggins365 said:
Hentai_heaven said:

Hentai_heaven said:

The only thing I said in that comment you replied to was AOT is still incredibly popular but no it's not the most popular anime of all time worldwide or in Japan. That was it so maybe you can explain what you took offense to.
dude read your reply, you said I'm delusional fanboy who thinks aot is more popular than Dbz which I never said.
Dec 28, 2021 6:02 AM

Oct 2017
Hentai_heaven said:
BilboBaggins365 said:

dude read your reply, you said I'm delusional fanboy who thinks aot is more popular than Dbz which I never said.

Dude read your own comments that led to this chain of dumb responses. What in my original post warranted your first response lol. The only thing that is there is AOT is still very popular and it's not as popular as DBZ. So you have to pick one of those things you took issue with lol. Until you explain that done talking to you.
Dec 28, 2021 6:38 AM

Sep 2020
BilboBaggins365 said:
Hentai_heaven said:

MHA placed 4th should we exalt as the next coming of Christ within the medium? (honestly that's kinda impressive as it didn't have a new season then) It's films only get a fraction of the recent Super films. If AOT gets a film finale I bet you it's in a similar position. DBZ by total profits is way more popular than AOT and this isn't off just one year it's continued popularity year after year across the world. This isn't a debate it's an objective fact.

Yes I am "FMAB" fanboy despite the fact I never brought up the series. Objectively AOT is more popular because of it's peak sales compared to FMA. I don't really give a shit about petty action shonen fanbases trying to use some measure of popularity as an own. Tons of my favourite anime and manga aren't popular and I am okay with that. I am not a deluded fanboy.

ZXEAN said:

In terms of Bollywood I mean it is considered to be popular media just within a narrow region. If a Bollywood Film outsells a Hollywood film it is objectively more popular regardless if that one Hollywood film was able to get more money in multiple different countries. China's movies may have issues reaching other markets and achieving wider cultural soft power but it's an important market and that is why every media industry is tripping over each other to cater to them. Money is what matters and dollars or yen spent doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things just how much.

So yes AOT is more mainstream worldwide but in terms of total fans and profit DS is objectively more popular. It outsold AOT's manga in pretty much two years what took AOT over a decade to sell. It has a 500 million dollar film. If AOT got a film finale it's not going to do those numbers and I feel pretty confident in stating that as what DS did was pretty unprecedented. Therefore objectively DS is more popular. At least in the only way that matters.

As for AOT it's more people who like the ending, people who didn't like the ending or were just okay with it but liked the series as a whole and those that felt the ending ruined the series. I think if you combine the latter two you will get the majority if only slight in my anecdotal observation Will see how anime onlys react.. Still yeah there are defenders of AOT's ending unlike GOT. The DN or EVA comparisons are pretty fair and it probably survive in that way.

Nice I pretty much agree with most of the stuff you said but unlike you I can't deny the fact that AOT is the most in demand anime tv show. Which isn't my made up story.

I dont know much about DBZ as I just started watching anime from 2019.
Dec 28, 2021 7:31 AM

Oct 2017
ZXEAN said:
BilboBaggins365 said:

Nice I pretty much agree with most of the stuff you said but unlike you I can't deny the fact that AOT is the most in demand anime tv show. Which isn't my made up story.

If your point is in that specific moment AOT was one of the most popular TV series sure I don't disagree if that is what you mean. If you are saying the series in totality that is incredibly off. That isn't some slight against AOT. DB is one of the very few franchises within anime that actually broke into mainstream media internationally. It's a multi billion dollar franchise.

Honestly maybe there is a generation gap from fans who got into the medium in the Toonomi 90s generation and 2000s or even late 2000s like me to seasonal watchers now. I wonder how many new fans even have seen DB these days. That said it was the most normie show you could get into outside of some of the other Big 3 titles. It's how I and lots of others got into the medium. Tons of people even a lot who don't care about anime anymore know DB and while AOT is one of the most mainstream titles from the 2010s it still doesn't compare to that mega giant.

Dec 28, 2021 8:13 AM

Sep 2020
BilboBaggins365 said:
ZXEAN said:

If your point is in that specific moment AOT was one of the most popular TV series sure I don't disagree if that is what you mean. If you are saying the series in totality that is incredibly off. That isn't some slight against AOT. DB is one of the very few franchises within anime that actually broke into mainstream media internationally. It's a multi billion dollar franchise.

Honestly maybe there is a generation gap from fans who got into the medium in the Toonomi 90s generation and 2000s or even late 2000s like me to seasonal watchers now. I wonder how many new fans even have seen DB these days. That said it was the most normie show you could get into outside of some of the other Big 3 titles. It's how I and lots of others got into the medium. Tons of people even a lot who don't care about anime anymore know DB and while AOT is one of the most mainstream titles from the 2010s it still doesn't compare to that mega giant.

Thanks it's was fun talking to you. Not gonna dive too much on subject which I have little knowledge of.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.