Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2016 6:03 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty lovely to see the fox again! Quite a lovely episode I must say!
Dec 27, 2016 9:22 PM

May 2009
OMG Kitsune-Chan :D
So Kitsune had a dream that he went to Shinobu to give her magical ginkgo nuts? Poor little guy :(
Hope to see him again :)
Feb 27, 2018 5:23 AM

Feb 2009
Beautiful episode. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
Nov 30, 2018 11:05 PM

Sep 2014
The fox is soooooo cute!
I really enjoyed the two episodes with Kitsune-chan so far, I really hope they do more
Jun 1, 2019 6:20 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty lovely ending, especially seeing everyone in their fox form.

Glad to see the fox back, his transformations are really one of the cutest I've seen.
I wonder if Cherry can cook, why is he always leaching off other people's food.

Nov 12, 2020 11:51 PM
Apr 2018
- So ATARU does hang out with LUM. If it isn't a date, then what is?!
- 17:51 ATARU has a habit of randomly hugging girls. :)
Dec 21, 2021 3:15 AM

Dec 2015
Great atmosphere, what a lovely episode. All those character interactions really brought a smile to my face :)
May 30, 2023 7:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well, I don’t think I’d want to become a fox but it was nice to see the little fox guy back again lol, it appeared he imagined everything at the end of the episode too which kinda makes sense giving how the end of the episode was a little trippy lol.

I also noticed a lot of nice backgrounds in this episode which the last episode with the fox also had, they make sure he has some high quality episodes lol.
Apr 16, 5:32 AM

Jan 2018
Man, it's sad to see Onsen-Mark having a one-sided crush on Sakura. Does he not know about her fiance Tsubame or what? I wonder why the writers went on this route. Also, it's interesting because, near the beginning of the manga, Onsen is stated to have a wife and kids. This was before his character was properly established so I believe it got retconned as it was never mentioned again. Also, he often lives inside the school because of night duty.

Anyway, another Kitsune episode. Not his biggest fan but I liked this episode. It was pretty sweet and the animation was really good.

I love these episodes that take place during the night. They have a completely different vibe to them. Plus that insert song near the end was so good.

The ending implies Kitsune dreamed the whole thing up. Honestly never thought of it like that before reading the other forum posts. In the manga, the chapter ends right after Shinobu and the others turn into foxes. Put in the list of Urusei Yatsura episodes that improve upon the source material with original content. Tho Ig that's almost 90% of the episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 2 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Feb 13, 2011

21 by Curryplanettv »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 106 Discussion

greenmarty - Mar 26, 2012

12 by 0451 »»
May 31, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 105 Discussion

narulovesramen - Nov 18, 2016

7 by 0451 »»
May 31, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 60 Discussion

Fronzel - Nov 21, 2014

10 by Ranxomare »»
May 27, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura Episode 4 Discussion

Five-Magics - Aug 5, 2014

12 by JoaoPedru »»
May 25, 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.