Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 16, 2009 3:19 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay, a Shiina-centered episode.
I'm so glad that Yuuto didn't wake up while she was getting her kiss in, but only felt fair that if Haruka got one in, she could too.

I mean, I wonder if she really thinks that she has a chance. If I knew I could never be with somebody I cherish so much, and that person is always doing all these nice things for me, I think it would break my heart each time. Love is fun, isn't it. Kudos to Shiina.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2009 6:51 PM

Aug 2009
Is this episode worth it? Just reading the episode description is just telling me not to care at all.
Nov 16, 2009 6:51 PM

May 2009
I'm happy that Shiina finally caught a break and got to spend some quality time with her crush. Hope she savors it since there's probably little chance it will go anywhere. Still, they are very cute together, be it as lovers or friends.

Her pervy friend and Yuuto's magic fingers provided some good laughs.
Nov 17, 2009 9:45 AM

Oct 2009
Absolutely loved this episode because it was about Shiina Amamiya! I liked a lot the part where Yuuto jumps into the water even if it is cold to find the hair ornament that Shiina lost (it took him a whole evening to find it), when he gives her a massage, goes back to her house to help her after hearing that she dropped some ustensils. As of this episode I change to Yuuto x Shiina! Why?-> Shiina is more normal and not rich. She is less trouble than Haruka. She would give less problems and strees to Yuuto. There are many more. Was quite entertaining to see Ryouko getting in underwears to have Yuuto massage her *chuckle* also Ryouko must be pretty brave to take off her clothes like that. My favorite scene and this shows that Shiina is now on par with Nogizaka because from both Yuuto got a kiss on the cheek. Anybody had other thoughts about Ryouko here:
BTW: the girls look they were in orgasm when Yuuto was giving them a massage...Yuuto has magical hands? I laughed at Ryouko throwing in the air Shiina's underwears/bras. Everything of Shiina's expression were really well shown in this episode so now I like her more than before.
francismeunierNov 17, 2009 12:01 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 17, 2009 10:03 PM

Aug 2008

funny!

The one thing that kind of turned me off was him actually feeding her. Come on, if you have a hurt foot you don't need somebody hand feeding you.
Nov 17, 2009 10:23 PM

Nov 2008
I couldn’t get angry at this episode but can’t help but question some things which seem forced.

Overly dramatic scene when he gets back her hair clip. Not the least bit believable no matter how much she likes the dude.

I guarantee the human race would be extinct long ago if a tiny hit in the foot would cause it to be that damaged. Lame reason to cause her friends to come over.

Accidentally saying she wants him to stay with her? I only see that poor excuse in hentai and it makes more sense since the characters are already horny.
Wish this episode happened sooner but the director isn’t smart enough to make more story.
Nov 17, 2009 10:38 PM

Apr 2008
Midway through, I had a thought. If I were to only listen to the audio without watching the video, I'd swear that I was watching some softcore hentai

spineslayer said:

The one thing that kind of turned me off was him actually feeding her. Come on, if you have a hurt foot you don't need somebody hand feeding you.
I think the idea was more that she wanted to be spoiled by him

Nov 17, 2009 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
Saitoe said:
spineslayer said:

I think the idea was more that she wanted to be spoiled by him
I thought it was because Shiina actually eats with her feet...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2009 12:59 AM

Sep 2009
We get to see more Shiina and Yuuto...even though Shiina probably wont have a chance.

I'm still waiting for a real kiss.
Nov 18, 2009 1:53 AM

Dec 2007
Episode felt like fanservice for Shiina x Yuuto.

Episode looked like shit boiled over. Is EVERYONE a fang-tan in this goddamn show?

I dunno...it's like, the first season was sweet and all, and I enjoyed it, but every single episode of this season seems like it's pandering. I just might drop this.
Nov 18, 2009 2:07 AM

Oct 2009
Greggo said:
I dunno...it's like, the first season was sweet and all,
It was kind of sweet with Shiina and Yuuto especially that kiss part that was my favorite but there were many other parts that were too fan service.
Maximatum99 said:
Overly dramatic scene when he gets back her hair clip. Not the least bit believable no matter how much she likes the dude.

THe hair clip was something precious, anyone would want it back but I see your point. I was like that but changed because I though Shiina was more like that because she cared more for Yuuto then the hair clip.
Maximatum99 said:
I guarantee the human race would be extinct long ago if a tiny hit in the foot would cause it to be that damaged. Lame reason to cause her friends to come over.

I would think it was the clumsy part that would make the human race extinct but you got to think....finger breaking happens easy too.
Maximatum99 said:
Accidentally saying she wants him to stay with her? I only see that poor excuse in hentai and it makes more sense since the characters are already horny.
Wish this episode happened sooner but the director isn’t smart enough to make more story.

Shiina is horny for Yuuto....let's see...he saw her naked 2 to 3 times already, think her body is horny to see Yuuto naked...yes?
francismeunierNov 18, 2009 2:12 AM

Nov 18, 2009 3:43 AM

Jul 2009
Well now that Shiina has a role, but sigh not much of Haruka again, i might lower my score to this series in the end of series, i enjoyed the first season way much better
Nov 18, 2009 4:17 AM
Mar 2009
Greggo said:
Episode felt like fanservice for Shiina x Yuuto.

Episode looked like shit boiled over. Is EVERYONE a fang-tan in this goddamn show?

I dunno...it's like, the first season was sweet and all, and I enjoyed it, but every single episode of this season seems like it's pandering. I just might drop this.

I think its cuz 1st season was based on the novels and this season is fan service of the week
Nov 18, 2009 6:34 AM

Nov 2008
I like Haruka more and wanted her but oh well~

Gotta say that I like those names of the episodes
This episode is "It might have gone in..." xD
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 18, 2009 6:45 AM
Jun 2008
unfaithfulness

when yuuto trying to feed shiina,I think i heard shiina said "don't mind do it??"
MorningGloryNov 18, 2009 6:50 AM
Nov 18, 2009 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Greggo said:
I dunno...it's like, the first season was sweet and all,
It was kind of sweet with Shiina and Yuuto especially that kiss part that was my favorite but there were many other parts that were too fan service.
Maximatum99 said:

THe hair clip was something precious, anyone would want it back but I see your point. I was like that but changed because I though Shiina was more like that because she cared more for Yuuto then the hair clip.
Maximatum99 said:

I would think it was the clumsy part that would make the human race extinct but you got to think....finger breaking happens easy too.
Maximatum99 said:

Shiina is horny for Yuuto....let's see...he saw her naked 2 to 3 times already, think her body is horny to see Yuuto naked...yes?

*facepalm*
Nov 18, 2009 8:17 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
*facepalm*

What am I wrong with my view?

Nov 18, 2009 8:36 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
*facepalm*

Nothing is wrong with your view since it's your opinion. You should also realize that my facepalm is also an opinion. Further explanation as to why "facepalm", will conflict with your next opinion inevitably since we both look at it differently. Ignore me, since I am too serious.
Nov 18, 2009 8:52 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
*facepalm*

Nothing is wrong with your view since it's your opinion. You should also realize that my facepalm is also an opinion. Further explanation as to why "facepalm", will conflict with your next opinion inevitably since we both look at it differently. Ignore me, since I am too serious.

I will say that I understand you and somethings seemed force yes but I do not view it like you do. That's all I meant, I would like a facepalm explanation. Write on my profile if you want to explain that.

Nov 18, 2009 8:59 AM
Oct 2009
Am I the only one that was expecting Mika or the maids to be watching when they kept showing the window ?
Nov 18, 2009 9:18 AM

Jan 2009
Honestly this sucks so bad first season was way better and what was with the animation in this episode? i swear to god shina was soo blocky in this episode my god how have i not dropped this show? i think the only funny thing was the back massage but the rest was just -_-
Nov 18, 2009 11:07 AM
Feb 2009
DarthVantos said:
Honestly this sucks so bad first season was way better

Sad but true... I was waiting for Season 2 whole 5 months... And now when we have 12 episodes 5th and 7th for me are just fillers -.- and one in the begginin i don't remember number... So we're in half and for sure 1/4 of season is filler...
Nov 18, 2009 11:56 AM

Jun 2007
Even though the setting was nearly unbearable, first there were still some enjoyable moments, which quickly became a very annoying mess.
Nov 18, 2009 1:51 PM

Dec 2008
Not a bad episode and was it just me or was there alot of squid in this episode?
Nov 18, 2009 2:49 PM

Jan 2009
Beyonder said:
Am I the only one that was expecting Mika or the maids to be watching when they kept showing the window ?

Yeah was expecting/hoping for that. Overall I found this ep a bit dissapointing it seemed to forced overall.

They should just let them kiss and get it over with.
Nov 18, 2009 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
Honestly...
I thought that this show was called "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu"... And Haruka showed up for like... minute? And it's another episode like that.
But moreover, where is my cute otaku-love-comedy? When it became such a poor ecchi? I think that massage scene was more sick than funny. It reminded me some lousy hentai.

And Shiina is so pushy... I really hate characters like that - she should just give up. This "love traingle" (I'm still not shure I can call it like that) is just forced. All this episode was annoying - where are cute otaku jokes?

Besides, I think that Yuuto has something like "hero complex" xD He always have to rescue lady in trouble with his awesome skills :P (yes, that was irony xD)

~♥It’s the heart that really matters in the end♥~

Nov 18, 2009 3:56 PM

Jul 2008
After this episode, I'm starting to like Shiina more. I'm happy that she at least got a tiny bit of development. But Ryouko is one crazy bitch. XD
Nov 18, 2009 4:03 PM

Oct 2009
Shedinja said:
After this episode, I'm starting to like Shiina more. I'm happy that she at least got a tiny bit of development. But Ryouko is one crazy bitch. XD
You too? Finally someone who is with me about liking more Shiina after this episode. Yeah Ryouko is pretty crazy, let's see going into Shiina's room to check her undewear/bra drawer and getting almost naked for Yuuto to massage her not to mention that pic I took of her to ask if people though of it too much...guess they though of it as hentai so I suppose that answers me.

Nov 18, 2009 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
This is now pure ecchi and harlem. Haruka was hardly in this episode, and we've had this problem for much of this season's episode. From the preview, the next episode will most likely be on Mika. I guess there won't be any development on otaku culture or their romance *sighs*

As for the episode, it wasn't too bad, except for the erotic massages, lmao. I mean, I was thinking about grading harshly, but the fact that Shiina is supposed to be an important character and she got her spotlight in this episode saved the rating for me. However, I still this show needs more Haruka.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 19, 2009 2:48 AM

Jul 2009
Uh Yuuto...why are you getting closer to Shina,I thought you in love with Haruka (speaking of her,Haruka only appear at last of the episode..wtf). LOL with the sexual massage you gave to the girls,lucky bastard. I don't hate Shinna,but isn't she know that it's impossible her to get Yuuto bcoz Yuuto already hook-up with Haruka..is she trying to steal Yuuto from Haruka?
Nov 19, 2009 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
Kagura89 said:
Uh Yuuto...why are you getting closer to Shina,I thought you in love with Haruka (speaking of her,Haruka only appear at last of the episode..wtf). LOL with the sexual massage you gave to the girls,lucky bastard. I don't hate Shinna,but isn't she know that it's impossible her to get Yuuto bcoz Yuuto already hook-up with Haruka..is she trying to steal Yuuto from Haruka?
Basically yes, see the last scene when the main lead finally appeared? Shiina is poking Haruka's nice butt with her bag, i called that declaration of war XD
Nov 19, 2009 3:27 AM

May 2009
Laevantein said:
Kagura89 said:
Basically yes, see the last scene when the main lead finally appeared? Shiina is poking Haruka's nice butt with her bag, i called that declaration of war XD

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's as if Shiina found the courage to tell Haruka that she hasn't won him yet.

I don't think Yuuto is all that aware what Shiina feels for him. Then again, he's still kinda oblivious to Haruka's feelings for him as well, so I guess he's still a bit indecisive which girl he really likes/wants.

And all the while, his harem seems to be growing. First it was Haruka, then her maids, now it's Shiina and if the after-credits scene is anything to go by, Mika soon as well.
Nov 19, 2009 5:07 AM

Oct 2009
AO968 said:
Laevantein said:
Kagura89 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's as if Shiina found the courage to tell Haruka that she hasn't won him yet.

I don't think Yuuto is all that aware what Shiina feels for him. Then again, he's still kinda oblivious to Haruka's feelings for him as well, so I guess he's still a bit indecisive which girl he really likes/wants.

And all the while, his harem seems to be growing. First it was Haruka, then her maids, now it's Shiina and if the after-credits scene is anything to go by, Mika soon as well.

Don't forget that Tennouji girl and Shiina bailed him out many times of embarassement as I mentioned so he owes her something for sure. The declaration of war....wonder how it will turn out. Let's hope the father's army does not get involved.

Nov 19, 2009 5:13 PM

Nov 2007
Ugh. So... abysmally... bad. The "massage" was just disgusting.
TenchioNov 19, 2009 5:17 PM
Nov 19, 2009 10:20 PM
Nov 2009
I hated it, simply due to the fact that it should be strictly Haruka x Yuuto if this happened in real life he would be a complete retard
Nov 20, 2009 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
x_x wat the hell with the message

Nov 20, 2009 3:04 AM

May 2008
Ah so we finally get to see Shiina,
It was a nice episode, and she got to kiss him (even thought he was sleeping)
kuddos to her, but i dont think she really has a chance since really haruka is who yuuto thinks about ..no? like that last scene going to school.
Nov 20, 2009 6:20 AM

Jan 2009
Episode 7 was refreshing from the usual romantic developments, but at the same time pretty weak compared to the episodes in the first and second season... The main reason is Shiina, since we already knew in the first season that she had no chance of winning Yuuto, but somehow the love triangle still goes on and on...

Not the worst episode, but it was pretty weak... Hope that the ending will turn out good or I will be disappointed.

Rating: 7.8/10
Nov 20, 2009 2:50 PM

Dec 2007
I really liked this episode, and it was very enjoyable. Shiina is a cute character, but it's too bad that Yuuto loves Haruka instead. During that last scene where the main characters walk to school, she poked Haruka’s nice butt with her bag; thus, I assume that she informed Haruka that she won’t give up. I don’t hate Shiina at all, btw.
Nov 20, 2009 2:51 PM

Apr 2008
Sweet, I could totally drop this show after this episode and be satisfied. I'm not going to, considering it's almost already over anyway, but yeah...
Nov 20, 2009 6:26 PM

Jul 2008
Beyonder said:

I though they would show that it's raining outside giving a reason for Yuuto to stay at Shiina's place.

Well average episode.
Nov 21, 2009 3:35 PM

Aug 2006
Agreed that this whole episode seemed a bit forced. Yuuto feeding Shina was too much. This show doesn't really need to turn into a love triangle (though I guess that's the only way they can fill up five more episodes). It looks like Shina really is about to go yandere, though.... I thought someone was going to see one of Haruka's manga magazines or something when Shina knocked her bag out of her hand.

Also, after last week's episode, I payed more attention to the opening with whatever her name is, and noticed that it shows Haruka singing with her. I swear, if this turns into one of those guy dating a pop star shows, I'll be pissed.

To whoever said they thought Shina broke her toes really easily, it is actually extremely easy to fuck them up pretty good when you're walking around without shoes on. It's happened to me several times, that's why I wear shoes most of the time now. They don't usually give you a cast for broken toes, though, which really sucks.

oh, and Ryouko is awesome.
therubiconNov 21, 2009 3:40 PM
Nov 21, 2009 10:05 PM

May 2008
Shiina is going after Yuuto officially now..
Nov 22, 2009 9:43 PM

Sep 2008
How fitting for annoying kuudere's (whose no longer a kuudere in season 2) episode to have a total budget of $8.50
Nov 23, 2009 10:35 PM

May 2008
Shiina is cute but Nobunaga pwns them all otakus ftw

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 24, 2009 6:08 AM

Jul 2007
Some nice scenes (the meganekko friend receiving a massage) but generally as dumb as all the other episodes of season2.
Nov 25, 2009 5:00 PM
Jan 2009
Shiina is my fav!!

despite the fact we all know he will end up with Haruka...

Shiina is just more real...
Nov 25, 2009 5:28 PM

May 2009
Animation for this episode was terribad, even worse than before, and the only fun thing was Shiina's friend being all pushy with her and Yuuto. This season's a total failure.
Nov 27, 2009 1:43 PM

Dec 2008
Well I didn't really care for this episode that much since I want Yuuto and Haruka to get together. I hope in the end they show that they got married.
Nov 30, 2009 3:03 AM

Dec 2007
Cute episode, I approve 99.9% cutness >.>

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

InfinityKyuu - Dec 21, 2009

122 by toralbabs »»
Jun 19, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Nov 30, 2009

48 by toralbabs »»
Jun 2, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 23, 2009

50 by toralbabs »»
May 27, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.