Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 13, 2021 3:06 AM

Jul 2012
Now THAT would be a good comedy episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2021 3:10 AM

Jul 2017
Unless they go for anime original ending i dont see why they won't adapt the extra pages
Oct 13, 2021 3:12 AM

Dec 2020
Shadzzo said:
Now THAT would be a good comedy episode.
nahh chapter 139 had better comedy tbh.
Oct 13, 2021 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
So you created an entire thread just to shit on the ending ,man! how desperate can someone be
Oct 13, 2021 3:14 AM
Apr 2019
whole R is comedy except 131
Oct 13, 2021 3:16 AM

May 2020
Yeah so everyone then can finally accept that Mikasa has the greatest character development ever in any form of media.
Oct 13, 2021 3:24 AM

Jul 2012
Chota_Itachi said:
So you created an entire thread just to shit on the ending ,man! how desperate can someone be

"Desperate" in what way? I just did it to have fun lol. I don't have any attachments left to the series. After a while it turns into a meme just like how GOT S8 ended up being.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2021 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
Shadzzo said:
Chota_Itachi said:

"Desperate" in what way? I just did it to have fun lol. I don't have any attachments left to the series. After a while it turns into a meme just like how GOT S8 ended up being.
I've met other people on MAL who hate the ending , some just shit on it some defend it with facts (pretty good one) and then there come the desperate ones who create threads in anime forum to create peer pressure on anime onlies , i know your motive isn't this peer pressure thing but your thread definitely will affect anime onlies experience and so you're no less than a DeSpErAte one
Oct 13, 2021 3:39 AM

Jul 2012
Chota_Itachi said:
Shadzzo said:

I've met other people on MAL who hate the ending , some just shit on it some defend it with facts (pretty good one) and then there come the desperate ones who create threads in anime forum to create peer pressure on anime onlies , i know your motive isn't this peer pressure thing but your thread definitely will affect anime onlies experience and so you're no less than a DeSpErAte one

I have other posts where i explain the reasons why i think the ending sucked.
(Most are from a year ago when it ended but i wrote one before this thread here
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1960809&show=50#msg64646568)

I agree on it having a negative affect on the anime only watchers. On some of them atleast. But thats not possible for them to avoid at this point (if they follow any online anime communities) since its everywhere from twitter to reddit to here.

Anyways there is no rule that prohibits the creation of these threads if there is no spoilers in it. So i don't mind being called "DeSpErAte" if i have fun memeing about it with like minded people.
Oct 13, 2021 3:46 AM

Jul 2012
Softhenic03 said:
Yeah so everyone then can finally accept that Mikasa has the greatest character development ever in any form of media.

Yes.

1-134: Ereh!
135-138: Ereh :'(
139+: Ereh...
Oct 13, 2021 3:46 AM

Jan 2021
Hahaha you are a comedy king bro. Why dont you become a clown. Oh wait, you already are

They will most probably not. It just aggravates the given ending even more. They already have enough death threats to read.
Oct 13, 2021 3:47 AM
Jul 2018
Maybe, no exact judgement for now.
Oct 13, 2021 3:49 AM

May 2021
Literally everyone after they adapt chapter 139 :
Thank you Isayama. You became a mass-troller for us.
Oct 13, 2021 3:49 AM

Jul 2012
KiR4T said:
Hahaha you are a comedy king bro. Why dont you become a clown. Oh wait, you already are

They will most probably not. It just aggravates the given ending even more. They already have enough death threats to read.

Thanks sister. I LOVED the ending haha!
Oct 13, 2021 3:51 AM

Jan 2021

Can you carry this slur competition in PM.
Oct 13, 2021 3:54 AM
Jul 2018
Shadzzo said:

I have other posts where i explain the reasons why i think the ending sucked.
(Most are from a year ago when it ended but i wrote one before this thread here
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1960809&show=50#msg64646568)
i don't have any problem of you not liking the ending , obviously taste is subjective
Oct 13, 2021 3:55 AM

May 2021
AHAHAHAHAHAHA YES, for a second I thought there retards who actually like the extra pages, unlike the ending which the fandom has a pretty divided opinion upon. The extra pages are the only thing that the almost whole fandom can agree that its pure garbage.

Oct 13, 2021 4:26 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Chota_Itachi said:

really, really desperate. If they don't bandwagon and stab a genuinely good series out of the fans' minds, they start showing withdrawal symptoms

Oct 13, 2021 4:30 AM

Jul 2012
BerriesSan said:
Chota_Itachi said:

really, really desperate. If they don't bandwagon and stab a genuinely good series out of the fans' minds, they start showing withdrawal symptoms

>Genuinely good series

LMAO. I was a big fan of SNK and read it every single month since 2013. You cant accept that so many fans are disappointed with it and acting like we are all just haters.
Oct 13, 2021 4:35 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Shadzzo said:
BerriesSan said:

>Genuinely good series

LMAO. I was a big fan of SNK and read it every single month since 2013. You cant accept that so many fans are disappointed with it and acting like we are all just haters.

Im not gonna argue
I have so much to say that i don't even wanna say anything
feel free to hold the opinion u have, nothing wrong with being "wrong" about a few things in life.
have a great day.

Oct 13, 2021 4:37 AM
Apr 2021
Just leave the aot ending alone, there's a life outside it.
Oct 13, 2021 4:37 AM

Jul 2012
BerriesSan said:
Shadzzo said:

>Genuinely good series

Im not gonna argue
I have so much to say that i don't even wanna say anything
feel free to hold the opinion u have, nothing wrong with being "wrong" about a few things in life.
have a great day.

>if you dont like what i like you are WRONG

You have so much to learn about life if thats your attitude lol. But you are probably 13 years old anyways.

Have a great day as well.
Oct 13, 2021 4:40 AM
Apr 2021
Shadzzo said:
BerriesSan said:

>Genuinely good series

You're the 457691st SnK fan to have a problem with the ending, we know you have a problem, we know that many do, but just leave it alone now, there's no point in making useless threads, use this time in your life to watch other anime or do something productive, in short, get a life.
Oct 13, 2021 4:42 AM

May 2021
BerriesSan said:

Hating on a series and hating an ending of a series are two different things.

Oct 13, 2021 4:44 AM

Jul 2012
Bushido_247 said:
Shadzzo said:

>Genuinely good series

You're the 457691st SnK fan to have a problem with the ending, we know you have a problem, we know that many do, but just leave it alone now, there's no point in making useless threads, use this time in your life to watch other anime or do something productive, in short, get a life.

Unlike what you seem to think, i dont spend my whole life thinking or talking about snk or shitting on its ending. PV got released so i felt like making a thread which took a total of 10 minutes or less combined including all my comments on it lol. There IS a point of making these threads. Its fun.

Use your time to do something more productive than seething in negative threads if you see them useless lol. Get a life.
Oct 13, 2021 4:52 AM
Apr 2021
Shadzzo said:
Bushido_247 said:

Unlike what you seem to think, i dont spend my whole life thinking or talking about snk or shitting on its ending. PV got released so i felt like making a thread which took a total of 10 minutes or less combined including all my comments on it lol. There IS a point of making these threads. Its fun.

Use your time to do something more productive than seething in negative threads if you see them useless lol. Get a life.
There IS a point in seething something negative in something which IS negative, it's logic. All of your shitty principles apply to this argument as well, it took less than a minute for me to add this reply, which you shouldn't reply to, unless you're being a total asshole. And yeah, "It's fun" is the shittiest excuse I've heard from toxic people on why they're being toxic. Dude, get a life, seriously
Oct 13, 2021 4:57 AM

Jul 2012
Bushido_247 said:
Shadzzo said:

There IS a point in seething something negative in something which IS negative, it's logic. All of your shitty principles apply to this argument as well, it took less than a minute for me to add this reply, which you shouldn't reply to, unless you're being a total asshole. And yeah, "It's fun" is the shittiest excuse I've heard from toxic people on why they're being toxic. Dude, get a life, seriously

Exactly it took only less than a minute. Thats why your logic fails. This doesn't take any significant portion of our days. Thus you entering like im wasting my whole life was a dumb take.

Life is not a hug box. If i dislike something, i can criticize it and talk negatively about it. Not everything has to be positive. Toxic is a buzzword because of people like you. You use it in vain towards everything
Oct 13, 2021 5:07 AM

Apr 2021
Tbh the ending then would make the viewers go "Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!"
Oct 13, 2021 5:07 AM
Apr 2021
Shadzzo said:
Bushido_247 said:

Exactly it took only less than a minute. Thats why your logic fails. This doesn't take any significant portion of our days. Thus you entering like im wasting my whole life was a dumb take.

Life is not a hug box. If i dislike something, i can criticize it and talk negatively about it. Not everything has to be positive. Toxic is a buzzword because of people like you. You use it in vain towards everything
I never once said you're wasting your life. Anyways, do you think having made a thread about your opinion on an anime (which no one cares about) and triggering a war (which would've been pretty obvious while you were making this thread) just cause you think it's fun, will spare you the criticism? I get it, people have different takes, but yours isn't even that rare. Like I said, countless others have made threads about this topic in the past, and there's been a war everytime. So why don't you finally put this to a rest and realise that you can't just do what's obviously wrong just to have fun.
Oct 13, 2021 5:11 AM

Jul 2012
Bushido_247 said:
Shadzzo said:

I never once said you're wasting your life. Anyways, do you think having made a thread about your opinion on an anime (which no one cares about) and triggering a war (which would've been pretty obvious while you were making this thread) just cause you think it's fun, will spare you the criticism? I get it, people have different takes, but yours isn't even that rare. Like I said, countless others have made threads about this topic in the past, and there's been a war everytime. So why don't you finally put this to a rest and realise that you can't just do what's obviously wrong just to have fun.

>which no one cares about
You care enough to seeth in this thread lol

>will spare you the criticism?
I dont mind criticism and its normal that i get some. I dont label criticism as toxic.

>countless others have made threads
Doesnt mean i cant make another one.

>what's obviously wrong
Again, nothing wrong about negative threads.
Oct 13, 2021 5:18 AM
Apr 2021
Shadzzo said:
Bushido_247 said:

I dont mind criticism and its normal that i get some. I dont label criticism as toxic.

>what's obviously wrong
Bruh, you think I'm replying to you because I care about your opinion? The whole point of me replying to you is because I wanna point out how utterly useless this thread is, don't you get it? You don't mind the criticism you get on your opinion, but that's all, here you are clearly unable to take criticism on the 'uselessness' of this thread. But no matter how useless I prove this to be, you're gonna say it's cause you have 'fun', so guess what, have fun. Have a nice day, sir.
Oct 13, 2021 5:20 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
It would be better than the original ending? Hell of a backslash the manga readers got.. I wonder how the anime views will take the ending
Oct 13, 2021 5:21 AM

Jul 2012
Bushido_247 said:
Shadzzo said:

>what's obviously wrong
Bruh, you think I'm replying to you because I care about your opinion? The whole point of me replying to you is because I wanna point out how utterly useless this thread is, don't you get it? You don't mind the criticism you get on your opinion, but that's all, here you are clearly unable to take criticism on the 'uselessness' of this thread. But no matter how useless I prove this to be, you're gonna say it's cause you have 'fun', so guess what, have fun. Have a nice day, sir.

criticism != the truth

You see it as useless. I see it useful to give me and likeminded people fun. I dont think its that hard to understand it. But anyways this dialogue is going nowhere my man. Thanks for the chat.
Oct 13, 2021 5:23 AM
Apr 2021
Shadzzo said:
Bushido_247 said:

criticism != the truth

You see it as useless. I see it useful to give me and likeminded people fun. I dont think its that hard to understand it. But anyways this dialogue is going nowhere my man. Thanks for the chat.
Finally I agree with something you say. Let's just end it.
Oct 13, 2021 6:49 AM
Apr 2018
Hopefully they wont do that.
Oct 13, 2021 9:22 AM
Feb 2021
Bushido_247 said:
Just leave the aot ending alone, there's a life outside it.
thanks exactly right
Oct 13, 2021 9:39 AM

Apr 2021
I already answered this in the different thread but again, Extra pages are a brilliant thematic conclusion for AoT (which was their purpose) and does not ruin anything LMAOO. For detail read these- https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1945872
https://twitter.com/cactuzzshash/status/1430539141910044672

Oct 13, 2021 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
I'll be extremely disappointed if the extra pages somehow aren't adapted lol

Oct 13, 2021 12:47 PM

Oct 2010
typical hidden fmab fanboy hidden agent, trying to make us snk fans look bad
Oct 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
Catalano said:
typical hidden fmab fanboy hidden agent, trying to make us snk fans look bad

What are you smoking brother thats amazing

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

541 by devotaku »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

283 by Orochimaru9 »»
Yesterday, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.