Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 2021 3:32 PM
Jan 2021
youwantsauce said:
ZeDdo-kun said:
well that's why i said "I CAN'T SAY IF IT'S BEST OR NOT" it's just that jjk girls are one of the best among few animes I have watched
not even top 50...their girls aren't even well written their writing is shit
the girls in this show are good because they are no sexualised, there not there not the best but there good, though no female character comes close to my love ryuko matoi
Jul 23, 2021 3:34 PM
Jan 2021
momentie said:
NoobmasterKOK said:
does Jujutsu Kaisen have the best written characters in anime?
ZeDdo-kun said:
Well JK does have good characters and it's not all about the main character. Primarily the female characters are the best of the best. They are just so strong. But I can't say if it's best or not

I'd partially agree with this person, it's got some strong characters but no they certainly arnt the best ever and to be honest I don't think they want to be ya know?

They're lovable and servicible which is all that matters, why bother comparing them to anything else? Though I'd also disagree on the female characters thing zeDdo said - I'd agree their good but by no means the best of female characters.

Again why bother comparing all this stuff, just have more fun with your anime...sigh...I love these threads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘.
I think ryuko matoi is close to being a strong female lead
Jul 23, 2021 3:39 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Kylelord2004KL said:
momentie said:

I'd partially agree with this person, it's got some strong characters but no they certainly arnt the best ever and to be honest I don't think they want to be ya know?

They're lovable and servicible which is all that matters, why bother comparing them to anything else? Though I'd also disagree on the female characters thing zeDdo said - I'd agree their good but by no means the best of female characters.

Again why bother comparing all this stuff, just have more fun with your anime...sigh...I love these threads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘.
I'd agree, there's no shortage of strong female leads, Utena along with most magical girl anime protagonists, and my favourite would probably be Maka from Soul Eater, everyone always forgets that soul eater, a shoen, has a female primary character and a great cleverly written one at that๐Ÿ‘.
Jul 23, 2021 3:48 PM
Jan 2021
momentie said:
Kylelord2004KL said:
I'd agree, there's no shortage of strong female leads, Utena along with most magical girl anime protagonists, and my favourite would probably be Maka from Soul Eater, everyone always forgets that soul eater, a shoen, has a female primary character and a great cleverly written one at that๐Ÿ‘.
I'm fairly new to anime so I've never heard of some of these characters, I'll add soul eater to my list I love female leads so much, I always look at art that gender bends protagonists and eren as a female or light as a female would be awesome
Jul 23, 2021 4:15 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Kylelord2004KL said:
momentie said:
I'm fairly new to anime so I've never heard of some of these characters, I'll add soul eater to my list I love female leads so much, I always look at art that gender bends protagonists and eren as a female or light as a female would be awesome

Oh definitely do, female shoen leads are very rare๐Ÿ˜‚.

As for Utena('Revolutionary Girl Utena'), while I have issues with that show you'd probably really like her as she's one of the strongest females leads in all anime.

If you want to try a magical girl show that isn't traditional but still has a mostly female and female lead cast, then Madoka is a must and has some great strong lady characters.

You could also try 'Slayers' for a fun shoen-esk fantasy adventure with a quirky female lead.

I'd also suggest if you haven't yet, to try the Railgun anime, it actively out preforms Index and is just a nice time, with Misaka as another great and fun female lead (she's another character like Ryuko or Maka that prove traditionally male targeted show's don't require a male lead to succeed).

If your looking for more I'm happy to give further recommendation, tis a genre with alot of great female characters.

Have fun๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘.
momentieJul 23, 2021 4:18 PM
Jul 23, 2021 9:02 PM
Jul 2019
Wouldn’t really say character writing is one of JJK’s strong points.
Jul 23, 2021 11:15 PM

Dec 2020
Kylelord2004KL said:
youwantsauce said:
not even top 50...their girls aren't even well written their writing is shit
the girls in this show are good because they are no sexualised, there not there not the best but there good, though no female character comes close to my love ryuko matoi
who the fuck cares about sexualization. Their writing is just basic and boring. Also this show sexualizes men but nobody cares cause 90% of the people who think this show is good are literally just females
Jul 24, 2021 2:32 AM
Apr 2021
not the BEST
(15 character limit)
akashinoaMar 15, 2022 11:00 AM
Jul 24, 2021 10:37 AM

Aug 2020
bet no one even noticed he mispelled best .
Jul 24, 2021 6:40 PM
Jul 2021
Best written!?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Some of the most bland and boring characters in history. Gojo is a biggest clown I have ever seen. I really hope you were trolling.
Jul 25, 2021 7:24 AM
Jun 2021
The characters are all great but imo, lelouch,erwin, rintaro okabe are best top 3 characters
Jul 25, 2021 6:53 PM

Dec 2019
no it aint even cloooooose
Jul 31, 2021 1:37 PM
Mar 2021
Setho-kun said:
Well JK does have good characters and it's not all about the main character. Primarily the female characters are the best of the best. They are just so strong. But I can't say if it's best or not
The female characters are no better than the male characters, they don't exhibit much depth and are pretty normal. There are hundreds of better female characters, the quality of the character of Asuka from EVA alone is above the quality of every jjk character combined. You just say the female characters are good bc they aren't sexualized and are strong, but being sexualized or not being strong doesn't make a character bad.
Aug 4, 2021 4:03 AM
Jul 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen has amazing characters like Gojo, Megumi, Nobara, Sukuna, Itadori and Nanami,etc but idk if it's the best
Aug 5, 2021 4:14 AM

Feb 2019
There's no way you have bakemonogatari, mob psycho, and a silent voice in your favorites and think that
Aug 5, 2021 4:15 AM
Jul 2018
JJK has some of the most bland and forgettable characters.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

353 by Fujoshinshin »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

304 by Fujoshinshin »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 19, 2020

497 by Genkai »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

278 by Fujoshinshin »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2020

333 by Fujoshinshin »»
5 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.