Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Mar 2, 2021 12:29 PM

Nov 2019
Niveen_Sleem said:
The fact that this anime isn't tagged ecchi is seriously bothering me.

This isn't ecchi at all.
Kuzu no Honkai for example had sex scenes pretty much every episode and it's obviously not ecchi
Mar 2, 2021 12:38 PM
Nov 2019
When I saw the dragon appear all I could think of was "Game of Thrones" - LOL.

I don't remember people being so triggered by that.

Anyway now the action and real character development starts.

Mar 2, 2021 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Supercuecaaa said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

This isn't ecchi at all.
Kuzu no Honkai for example had sex scenes pretty much every episode and it's obviously not ecchi

The first season of Nanatsu no Taizai was tagged ecchi and it was less offensive than that. The tag ecchi isn't determined by the sex scenes. It is determined by how they are handled and this show is ecchi. Heck No Game No Life was less offensive and it is tagged ecchi.
Can you tell me what makes the difference between a work tagged ecchi and a work skipping all together the tag and going straight R+ because of the sexy scenes and what makes a work qualified for both? It is the way it is handled.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 2, 2021 12:52 PM

Jun 2015
sam5234 said:
Niveen_Sleem said:
Go ahead request it from the mods........

I didn't know I can do this. Thanks for the tip.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 2, 2021 1:21 PM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
Well I guess he didn't really suffer consequences, but my point about how his actions are seen still stands. When Askellad does it, it's "look at how evil this charecter is, and how far he's willing to go," but for Rudy, it's just "haha funny, raping a person one third his mental age, funny"

Isn't rudy a virgin, don't remember him having any intercourse whatsoever in the show so far. ^^
Yeah yeah, he never went all the way, but he definitely would have in the last episode if Eris hadn't, very deservedly, kicked him in the balls. Even without that scene, it was meant to be an exaggeration, it's just a pity that what was supposed to be an exaggeration wasn't too far off of the actual show
Mar 2, 2021 1:24 PM

May 2015
Looks like some plot is kicking in lol. Shame we didn't get to see the true power of MC with his new staff yet.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 2021 1:24 PM

Nov 2019
Niveen_Sleem said:
Supercuecaaa said:

This isn't ecchi at all.

The first season of Nanatsu no Taizai was tagged ecchi and it was less offensive than that. The tag ecchi isn't determined by the sex scenes. It is determined by how they are handled and this show is ecchi. Heck No Game No Life was less offensive and it is tagged ecchi.
Can you tell me what makes the difference between a work tagged ecchi and a work skipping all together the tag and going straight R+ because of the sexy scenes and what makes a work qualified for both? It is the way it is handled.

I think the ecchi tag is only needed when the erotic scenes don't have any meaning in the story.
No game no life had naked girls because why not and nanatsu no taizai had melodias grabbing boobs because haha funny bob.
Here the erotic scenes are added to the story to create drama or character development
Idk if this made sense but the "ecchi" scenes here feel different from the others
Mar 2, 2021 1:36 PM

Apr 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Isn't rudy a virgin, don't remember him having any intercourse whatsoever in the show so far. ^^
Yeah yeah, he never went all the way, but he definitely would have in the last episode if Eris hadn't, very deservedly, kicked him in the balls. Even without that scene, it was meant to be an exaggeration, it's just a pity that what was supposed to be an exaggeration wasn't too far off of the actual show

The show's decision on cutting rudy's monologue on that scene did it some disservice, as that scene was taken really serious in the Light novel and manga.

You see that often in anime adaptions, monologues of immense importance being cut. :D
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 2, 2021 1:42 PM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:

The show's decision on cutting rudy's monologue on that scene did it some disservice, as that scene was taken really serious in the Light novel and manga.

You see that often in anime adaptions, monologues of immense importance being cut. :D
Well we ain't talking about the manga or light novel here, so my points still stand
Mar 2, 2021 1:58 PM

Apr 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Well we ain't talking about the manga or light novel here, so my points still stand

No it doesn't stand as the scene also wasn't comedic in the anime, and was treated seriously (albeit more seriously in the LN).

So your point does not stand since you've said it was comedic which it wasn't at all, as you're rambling nonsense. ;)
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 2, 2021 2:35 PM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:

No it doesn't stand as the scene also wasn't comedic in the anime, and was treated seriously (albeit more seriously in the LN).

So your point does not stand since you've said it was comedic which it wasn't at all, as you're rambling nonsense. ;)
Even if you don't believe it was comedic, which would be your opinion, I guarantee that it will never be mentioned again, and there are other scenes like the groping scenes of both Eris and Roxy which are meant as comedic. I know that at this point I'm just beating a dead horse, now that you are saying stuff like "you're rambling nonsense," but whatever
Mar 2, 2021 5:04 PM

Dec 2020
Looks like SoL peacetime is over. Didn't expect Eris to be offering herself thinking Rudeus's earlier convo with the dad was some kind of bad joke. Is cute she did that but Rudeus made the wrong choice to ruin a romance intimate chance is facepalming. For not read the manga I have no idea where the main event is going to go, but atleast the backstory telling was fun and here goes nothing for the main event.
Mar 2, 2021 7:47 PM
Dec 2020
Hell yeah all the action coming up next. Hopefully they adapt the whole LN it’s worth it and you don’t see an isekai anime from birth which is different.
Mar 2, 2021 11:09 PM
Jan 2014
Niveen_Sleem said:

IMO it being rathed for 17 and up is enough warning
Mar 2, 2021 11:15 PM

Jan 2021
Sp12er said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

It was 13+ before iirc.
Mar 3, 2021 3:04 AM
Aug 2015
Altter said:
Sp12er said:

It was 13+ before iirc.

someone made a mistake here, since mal is community sourced. In japan, it airs at midnight, meaning its r-15+ or r-17+. Since, somebody corrected it to r-17+, I think its sourced from being r-17+ in japan
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Mar 3, 2021 10:01 AM

Jun 2015
Supercuecaaa said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

I think the ecchi tag is only needed when the erotic scenes don't have any meaning in the story.
No game no life had naked girls because why not and nanatsu no taizai had melodias grabbing boobs because haha funny bob.
Here the erotic scenes are added to the story to create drama or character development
Idk if this made sense but the "ecchi" scenes here feel different from the others

ecchi is ecchi and the scenes here are overdone. It is for fanservice more than the serving the story. Goddamit Fairy Tail was tagged ecchi in the manga but not the anime and I'm pretty sure it was the same content. They just need to add the tag in there.
Mar 3, 2021 10:05 AM

Jun 2015
Sp12er said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

things can be rated like this for a splatter of blood or a philosophic idea. That's where detailed tags come in.
Mar 3, 2021 10:35 AM
Aug 2013
For me this show started as a solid 9 but with every pedophile event that killed my immersion and made me cringe I am less and less interested lol. In the beginning those weird stuff like sniffing panties etc were so retarded that were actually funny but there was just more and more of that stuff - and everytime I got immersed in this world I just got smashed in the face by a lolicon's QTE XD

Sorry but ep 8 where grown up man wanna fuck 12yo is kinda too far in this case.

"Yea but he is a kid now" - Yea tell yourself xD Get some help

Show in general is a solid 9 but in the end it seems like the story is a wet dream for the author of this LN. This is not normal.
Even such stuff can be shown in way different situations and cases that it could be wholesome and normal'ish if backboned by different backstory and/or age.

Now Fanboys and LN OG fanboys are gonna hate xD
Mar 3, 2021 10:37 AM
Aug 2013
Niveen_Sleem said:

This anime should be tagged "Pedophile tendencies" lol
This is the first show I've ever seen when they just go with it.
Mar 3, 2021 11:04 AM

Jun 2015
Mirando said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

well technically the protagonist is 10 years old so far but yeah aside from him it's really weird that 10 year-olds know the meaning of this stuff. I was appalled by the merchant in the market trying to sell him aphrodisiac and Eris's father talking to him about this stuff like he is twenty something not a child. This is why I want the ecchi tag added. This is not a normal thing to happen around children in real life. This is not normal with adults either.
Mar 3, 2021 11:19 AM
Aug 2013
Niveen_Sleem said:
Mirando said:

well technically the protagonist is 10 years old so far but yeah aside from him it's really weird that 10 year-olds know the meaning of this stuff. I was appalled by the merchant in the market trying to sell him aphrodisiac and Eris's father talking to him about this stuff like he is twenty something not a child. This is why I want the ecchi tag added. This is not a normal thing to happen around children in real life. This is not normal with adults either.

Dude we don't talk about 10yo but 30yo trapped inside a kids body since he is reborn, but has let's say "soul" from his old world. Are you pretending? xD Technically it's a grown up man in his late 30s trapped in kid's body wanting to fuck a 12yo. What do you not understand?

Also we can hear his thoughts when he does that shit and also in other moments before ep8, which are as creepy as this guy before death.
MirandoMar 3, 2021 11:22 AM
Mar 3, 2021 11:29 AM
Jan 2014
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2021-03-03/so-im-a-spider-so-what-manga-artist-praises-the-vulgarity-of-mushoku-tensei-setting/.170157
just sharing, but it's one I agree on immensely.
media and people in general are just too sensitive on anything and everything these days..
what the fuk do you guys want? Vulgarity, and being Frank on sexual matters IMO is pretty standard in medieval time. why the hell are you all bashing the author for being realistic in his depiction of both the world and the characters?
Mar 3, 2021 11:40 AM
Aug 2013
I am not too sensitive. I dunno but for it was just disguisting hearing that an adult wanna have sex with barelly 12yo girl. I know, medieval yea, but it's not medieval. Also I understand it may be a different world with different culture and that young kids would know about such stuff. But still the case that I can see an adult doing cringy thristy faces everytime he thinks about young girls is just meh - should I assume you think about same shit when you see young girl? I would enjoy the show without such shit 10x more. Or author could just change age and other stuff for the sake of it. If the guy that died in normal world was younger and clearny not a lolicon then I would take it way different than that.

Just my thought.

My problem is that I enjoy anime and the moment I am immersed I get smacked in the face with a lolicon QTE or his thoughts. It just kills the show for me everytime it gets good xD
Mar 3, 2021 11:48 AM

Jun 2015
Mirando said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Dude we don't talk about 10yo but 30yo trapped inside a kids body since he is reborn, but has let's say "soul" from his old world. Are you pretending? xD Technically it's a grown up man in his late 30s trapped in kid's body wanting to fuck a 12yo. What do you not understand?

Also we can hear his thoughts when he does that shit and also in other moments before ep8, which are as creepy as this guy before death.

Yeah of course I know. I'm talking from the perspective of other characters he is a child but they still talk with him like he is an adult. And Eris was aware of what he intended. This is not normal for kids.
Mar 3, 2021 11:52 AM
Aug 2013
Sp12er said:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2021-03-03/so-im-a-spider-so-what-manga-artist-praises-the-vulgarity-of-mushoku-tensei-setting/.170157
media and people in general are just too sensitive on anything and everything these days..
what the fuk do you guys want? Vulgarity, and being Frank on sexual matters IMO is pretty standard in medieval time. why the hell are you all bashing the author for being realistic in his depiction of both the world and the characters?

Yea I agree with the first part. Potrayal of sex, masturbation etc - I totally get it and I appreciate such stuff when is shown in proper way which this anime does pretty well, both in case of blue haired girl and the maid. We are humans. This totally is on a +

But I still don't agree too much with the 2nd part of that article. Tbh I expected him to change slowly into more "grown up" man inside since he actually got some parent's talk, even Rudeus himself kind'a seems like he wanna change but in the end he doesn't want to, because he just wanna go for his fantasies, it just shows how weak mentally he is since he knows he is a fucked up person inside and whenever there is a chance he won't resist. Maybe that will change in the future but yea.
All of that because the world is nicely made just for the sake of his pedo side and all of that will be OK and "Accepted". What the hell? This world just seems a perfect excuse for this side of his. There is a huge difference between a pervert and a pedophile also. I would argue about that. You can be a pervert but not a lolicon.

Imo I don't see any character development inside of him besides that he just understand some stuff more than kid's in his age in the isekai world.
MirandoMar 3, 2021 11:59 AM
Mar 3, 2021 11:56 AM
Dec 2018
Sp12er said:

Cool. Didn't know that an old creep taking advantage of his child body were realistic depictions of how children behaved in "medieval times".

Time to revise history books.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Mar 3, 2021 12:01 PM
Aug 2013
After reading this thread I realised one terrible thing about weebs.

Degenerated weebs don't even realise that they are way too deep in their degeneracy that they can't even distinguish a pedophile behaviour and give it an "OK" finding some stupid excuses.

Nice
Mar 3, 2021 12:46 PM

Feb 2010
Sp12er said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

instead of arguing over the tv rating you could have just checked the source materials rating. and just pointed out the obvious
it's a Seinen meaning for adults not kids.

Sp12er said:

people were considered adults at much younger ages then modern time due to notoriously low survival rates. also there wasn't much to do back then besides fuck so not sure why people are getting offended by medieval people being medieval people.
they didn't have TV's and video games back then and books were a rarity (please remember rudeus found that book of magic locked away in a chest in his parents house.)
the biggest activates were procreation and hunting.

@Niveen_Sleem

Eris is almost an adult by medieval standards at this point. people tend to forget that Eris is older
Eris was born K405

while Rudeus was born K407

this episode takes place on
K417

so Rudeus is 10

while Eris is 12

if we take medieval England as this worlds standards

you were considered marriageable at age of 14.

so it wouldn't be surprising if they learned about that stuff a few years before hand.

for example in the U.S Sex ed is taught when you are 7-12 or 6-12 (depends on state.)

so this really isn't "unrealistic." for Eris to know what it is at this point even by modern standards. that some people are now trying to say because they exhausted there other excuses for hating the series.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 3, 2021 12:53 PM
Aug 2013
hazarddex said:
Sp12er said:

instead of arguing over the tv rating you could have just checked the source materials rating. and just pointed out the obvious

Sp12er said:

people were considered adults at much younger ages then modern time due to notoriously low survival rates. also there wasn't much to do back then besides fuck so not sure why people are getting offended by medieval people being medieval people.
they didn't have TV's and video games back then and books were a rarity (please remember rudeus found that book of magic locked away in a chest in his parents house.)

@Niveen_Sleem

Eris is almost an adult by medieval standards at this point. people tend to forget that Eris is older
Eris was born K405

K417

so Rudeus is 10

while Eris is 12

so it wouldn't be surprising if they learned about that stuff a few years before hand.

for example in the U.S Sex ed is taught when you are 7-12 or 6-12 (depends on state.)

so this really isn't "unrealistic." for Eris to know what it is at this point even by modern standards. that some people are now trying to say because they exhausted there other excuses for hating the series.

Rudeus was 34 already when he was isekaied. so he is now mentally a 44 yo man which he shows along the show. His body just happened to be of a freshly born kid.
If it was like that that Rudeus was just a pervy kid in that world it would not even bother me. But it's clearly said that he is a grown up 34yo guy that happened to be reincarnated.

I don't get people's logic. Tbh it would be way better if he just forget that he was a lolicon in his previous life xD

Mar 3, 2021 12:58 PM

Feb 2010
Mirando said:
hazarddex said:

@Niveen_Sleem

Eris was born K405

K417

so Rudeus is 10

while Eris is 12

Rudeus was 34 already when he was isekaied. so he is now mentally a 44 yo man which he shows along the show. His body just happened to be of a freshly born kid.
If it was like that that Rudeus was just a pervy kid in that world it would not even bother me. But it's clearly said that he is a grown up 34yo guy that happened to be reincarnated.

I don't get people's logic. Tbh it would be way better if he just forget that he was a lolicon in his previous life xD

i was talking to @Niveen_Sleem about in universe stuff actually good day.

GrimAtramentMar 3, 2021 1:01 PM
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 3, 2021 1:05 PM
Aug 2013

@hazarddex Yea, I know, I just answered to your statement that I thought it's in my opinion kinda wrong to look at that way. Chill
Mar 3, 2021 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
Mirando said:

@hazarddex Yea, I know, I just answered to your statement that I thought it's in my opinion kinda wrong to look at that way. Chill

well by in universe standards of this series you are incorrect by in universe standards he is considered 10 by everyone else in the series and that is all I will say on the matter. without spoilers.

Mar 3, 2021 1:21 PM
Aug 2013
Yea by universe standards. Buy my "viewer standard" knows different xD
What a convenient way of explaining bullshit xD
Mar 3, 2021 1:30 PM
Aug 2015
Mirando said:
Yea by universe standards. Buy my "viewer standard" knows different xD
What a convenient way of explaining bullshit xD

dont know why people are still arguing on this. It was established in ep 2 itself, that Rudy is a lolicon degenerate, and in the next few eps, we came to know that behavior aint going away anytime soon.

If people have a serious problem with it, the best thing one can do for oneself is drop it.
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Mar 3, 2021 5:37 PM

Jan 2016
Damn Ghislaine is really no joke when it comes to muscles lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 3, 2021 9:24 PM
Jan 2014
skysurf said:
Sp12er said:

Cool. Didn't know that an old creep taking advantage of his child body were realistic depictions of how children behaved in "medieval times".

Time to revise history books.

no dude, its a realistic mindset for a degenerate loser in life to have when its just the beginning of his second lease in life, I mentioned that because of author's own comment for the criticism at the bottom of the article there, Habits, Die Hard.
The story is designed from the ground up to be only for people that's in for the long haul.
Read on.
Sp12erMar 3, 2021 9:29 PM
Mar 3, 2021 9:40 PM

May 2020
Kenjiro Tsuda's voice as always makes me melt! We finally hit the turning point!! I can't wait to see the rest of the story animated. Almost trembling with excitement.
Mar 3, 2021 9:51 PM
Feb 2019
Learned quite a bit this episode. Hilda hated rudy because of the fact that her two sons were taken away at birth to be raised in the capital by Philips older brother as per tradition. She didn't like the fact that her sons had to live in the capital while rudy was acting as if he owned the place. However, seeing as rudy saved Eris from kidnappers, tutors her in math and magic, Hilda started to see Rudy in a new light and even went as far as to offer him Eris's hand in marriage. Also Glad to see that Lilia, Zenith, and Paul are living together and raising Norn and Aisha in a healthy environment. I don't know how I feel about Paul yet. I respect that he helped Rudy and Sylphiette reconcile after the Gender incident and finding him a job so he can save enough money to pay for two tuitions at the academy. However he lost brownie points with me after cheating on zenith with lilia and fathering a child with her. We thought he learned his lesson but when Rudy first met Ghislaine and read the letter his father gave him, Paul told him to keep his hands off of her because she is his woman...….despite the fact that he is married to Zenith and Lilia. Seems that the men in the Greyrat family are quite the horny bunch. Hopefully Rudy just says from the beginning that he wants a harem so he can avoid being in a similar situation like Paul.
Mar 4, 2021 6:43 AM

Apr 2012
Kids at a young age experiment. It's a fact of life.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 4, 2021 6:46 AM
Jul 2016
Damn, this anime hits hard. Finally some big time development
Mar 4, 2021 9:09 AM

Jun 2015
hazarddex said:
Sp12er said:

Sp12er said:

@Niveen_Sleem

Eris was born K405

K417

so Rudeus is 10

while Eris is 12

I know Eris is older. I know how old she is. In all honesty, she shouldn't be aware of details at her age. I know she should have a vague idea but she shouldn't know enough to know he was going overboard. Add to this that she is a lady not a peasant. Unless she was raped, she shouldn't really know any of this. To make it more clear, she should only know details if she had watched it or experienced it first hand which is not the case since she is a lady and she is protected. Her mother giving her instructions is a whole different matter but we shouldn't count on this because it is an equally appalling explanation.
Mar 4, 2021 4:29 PM

Feb 2010
Niveen_Sleem said:
hazarddex said:

@Niveen_Sleem

Eris was born K405

K417

so Rudeus is 10

while Eris is 12

Add to this that she is a lady not a peasant.

which would mean historically she would have an even better idea as noble ladies were expected to be used in arranged marriages for political gain at a very young age.
did you also miss the entire point about sex ed even in modern time is taught to kids at the ages of 7-12?

Mar 4, 2021 6:39 PM
Mar 2021
Can somebody help me understand how a kid with no men to see has sexual desires? Idk man.
8/10
Mar 4, 2021 8:08 PM

Apr 2020
So in 5 years Eris will allow Rudy to have sex with her lol

Damn, there are many new characters, I don't know if they are protagonist or antagonist
Mar 5, 2021 6:44 AM
May 2018
Pretty nice episode. I still think the manga adaptation is better, but everyone here thinks the opposite. Fair point, as the novels have more information and characters, but "those scenes" are a detriment when they go overboard in the anime, like in this case, they remove enjoyment for people that would otherwise find this to be a really good show. I don't think it is bad. It's actually well handled, it just doesn't need to be so graphic. The manga does this perfectly, in my opinion, retaining the essence while making sure most people can watch without being too disturbed. But oh well, I can live with that.

What's important here is that we're finally past the child arc and going into a much more interesting development, packed with action and awesome moments. Turning point indeed.

P. S.
Aqua Heartia is such a silly name xD
DannXMar 5, 2021 7:02 AM
Mar 5, 2021 4:49 PM
May 2017
"New arc" with 3 episodes left? Season 2 on the horizon maybe and these episodes will set it up?
Mar 5, 2021 5:45 PM
Nov 2019
holy shit this episode is lit
Mar 5, 2021 8:33 PM

Feb 2021
Winter_Fox said:
Gosh, every time i see rudy in action I always imagine his ugly bastard looking back in real life that i can't get it out from my head.

Overall 4/5 episode, nice art and sound. Introducing some villains, finally someone gonna beat Rudy ass so he can realize that Isekai isn't just booty grab simulator.

Volume 3 does a decent job at making it known to Rudeous that the Isekai world isn't just some fantasy simulator.

JoshsoJB said:
"New arc" with 3 episodes left? Season 2 on the horizon maybe and these episodes will set it up?

Only one season has been confirmed so far I think. There will be a second cour.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2021 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
hazarddex said:
Niveen_Sleem said:

Add to this that she is a lady not a peasant.

which would mean historically she would have an even better idea as noble ladies were expected to be used in arranged marriages for political gain at a very young age.
did you also miss the entire point about sex ed even in modern time is taught to kids at the ages of 7-12?

OH GOD PEOPLE!
You are the ones missing the whole freaking point. It this anime ecchi or not? Yes, it is ecchi no matter how you look at it. End of the story!
This is not some historical period drama with dark and morbid adult themes. This is a light fantasy and harem genre. The only scene that was useful to the plot was naked Lilia seducing Paul. Anything else is ecchi!!!
Stop thinking with the mentality of game of thrones. Just because a 12- year old lady would be used for a political marriage doesn't mean that she would know the details of the act of the beast with two backs. unless she saw it, unless she experienced it, unless someone taught her, it remains in theory and yeah probably she would be kept innocent and pure because were into that. They liked corrupting innocent virgins.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

» Am i missing something? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kenzolo-folk - Jul 1

220 by Bolona07 »»
Sep 15, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

480 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

301 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 9, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

301 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 9, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2021

364 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 9, 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.