Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2018 8:01 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, come to think of it Nejima really has cried quite often. And how many times Liliana had to give advice for him...
Major_GilbertMay 9, 2018 3:13 PM

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

May 9, 2018 10:52 AM
Sep 2016
I feel sorry for Liliana because she likes nejima but she would want him and Misaki to be happy. honestly liliana and nejima are a better match.
May 9, 2018 12:01 PM

Jun 2016
Just read the chapter as well.

I can't stand Yukari and Misaki's BS anymore.

Lilina is way too good for this world. Poor girl is stuck in the middle having to push back her own feelings for these two idiots and on top of that she's constantly giving them advice and reassurance about their stupid relationship.

I give up.

May 9, 2018 3:13 PM

Apr 2016
CriiGV said:

Lilina is way too good for this world. Poor girl is stuck in the middle having to push back her own feelings for these two idiots and on top of that she's constantly giving them advice and reassurance about their stupid relationship.

I give up.

Made that decision a long while ago...

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

May 10, 2018 2:59 PM

Feb 2015
Major_Gilbert said:
CriiGV said:

I give up.

Made that decision a long while ago...

There's no hope for this manga unless something changes but that's unlikely.
May 11, 2018 4:37 AM

Apr 2015
Haven't read the chapter yet because I couldn't find it but I don't even care after reading the comments above lol.
May 11, 2018 7:46 AM

Jun 2016
Lmao, just watch how the next 70 "chapters" are about Yukari and Misaki crying about their "forbidden" love with Lilina sacrificing herself to get them to make up. They will then make up and then 10 chapters later once again Misaki will cry about "I can't be with you" and Yukari will be the beta idiot the we all know him to be and run back crying to Lilina about his impossible love for Misaki. and then, low and behold, Lilina WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO PICK UP THE PIECES OF THIS BS

Rinse and repeat until we reach chapter 400 in the year 2030 at the damn 5 page pace we're going.
May 12, 2018 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
CriiGV said:
Lmao, just watch how the next 70 "chapters" are about Yukari and Misaki crying about their "forbidden" love with Lilina sacrificing herself to get them to make up. They will then make up and then 10 chapters later once again Misaki will cry about "I can't be with you" and Yukari will be the beta idiot the we all know him to be and run back crying to Lilina about his impossible love for Misaki. and then, low and behold, Lilina WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO PICK UP THE PIECES OF THIS BS

Rinse and repeat until we reach chapter 400 in the year 2030 at the damn 5 page pace we're going.

Pretty much true lol. This beta cuck keeps seeking advice from a girl who is madly in love with him... like wtf are you actually that retarded!? Now this bullshit goes on for a few chapters then the beta cuck will do a 180 again... So obvious at this point and he is pissing me off.
May 13, 2018 4:32 PM

Oct 2012
Ririna - an expert on love, right?

Well, I'm not really sure I like this developement though, she's still helping them to get together, no sign of jealousy or something - which means either she's not in love with him at all or the author didn't realize when writing this chapter... well, whatever works better.

So now to Misaki's house to give her the gift.. let's hope they'll reveal her secret finally (not that it would be anything worldbreaking anyway).
May 13, 2018 10:52 PM
Mar 2015
Way to kick his butt and tell him that love is not a lie. time for both of them to confront Misaki and squeeze the truth out of her Ririna does know what love is She loves both Misaki and Nejima and is willing to put aside her own love to make them happy
May 17, 2018 2:16 PM
Sep 2012
And so Lilana continues to push Neji and Misaki together even though everyone knows Neji and Liliana love each other. Misaki secret, etc...

It's hilarious how 90% of us seem to be on the same page about the shipping and the repetitiveness of the plot.

I think we keep reading because we long for the day our ship FINALLY gets together... even if it will be in the year, 2030 lol.
Sep 8, 2018 9:45 PM

Dec 2014
well ririna is such a good person…going all out for them… you never know whether she will get her happy ending or not

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

8 by KandyJar »»
Sep 15, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

22 by IKWBAnonymous »»
Aug 27, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

4 by HibiChika »»
Aug 27, 7:00 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.