Forum Settings
Forums

Where to access your profile on the mal app

New
Apr 11, 2018 11:23 AM

Jul 2015
i just found out about the offical mal app today and i was wondering how to access my profile because i cannot find it on the app i can access my list but i cannot see my profile that shows my overall progress and all my favorites if anyone can tell me what it is im doing wrong or if they havent added it yet that would be nice btw for anyone wanting to know i am using the android version if that helps
ayy lmapo okay this is epic
Apr 11, 2018 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
The official MAL app is still very much in development, so...

Right now, it's pretty bare bones, for the most part. The only thing you can really do is access your CW/PTW/OH/D lists as well as update them accordingly.
Apr 11, 2018 12:40 PM

Oct 2017
You can't do this, at least not for now. ^Like he said the app is still developing so in the future we may be able to do so.
Apr 12, 2018 4:35 AM

Jul 2015
Ok thanks alot I just really wanted to know any way where I can be notified when they make that as an update
Apr 12, 2018 5:03 AM

Jul 2015
I just noticed that u can't even access ur manga list on the app kms
Apr 12, 2018 7:32 AM
Sep 2017
otakuweeb said:
i just found out about the offical mal app today and i was wondering how to access my profile because i cannot find it on the app i can access my list but i cannot see my profile that shows my overall progress and all my favorites if anyone can tell me what it is im doing wrong or if they havent added it yet that would be nice btw for anyone wanting to know i am using the android version if that helps

Top right, click that then click on your name, that should do it. If you wanna edit your profile, scroll down, request desktop site.
“There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground ... and miss."
Apr 12, 2018 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Knightmare_YK said:
otakuweeb said:

Top right, click that then click on your name, that should do it. If you wanna edit your profile, scroll down, request desktop site.

i tried to do that and i cant access my profile still
Apr 14, 2018 1:07 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
I think Knightmare_YK means the mobile version of the website that you can use in your browser. In the app you don't have access to your profile yet. For more information about the app you can check out the announcement thread. You can also post feedback in the MyAnimeList’s Official Mobile App club. You can also shake your phone and then you will get a popup for reporting a bug or suggesting a feature.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3446 by effy_ »»
4 hours ago

» [Resolved] I accidentally changed username..

MoonDog54 - Yesterday

2 by MoonDog54 »»
5 hours ago

» Making a made in abyss themed profile (Is it allowed)

Thereisnoonehere - May 28

4 by Thereisnoonehere »»
Yesterday, 4:00 PM

» Updating signatures broken

luinthoron - Yesterday

1 by luinthoron »»
Yesterday, 2:06 PM

» How do you log out of My anime list on desktop?

Sunryft - Jul 28, 2023

8 by Pollomonteros »»
May 28, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.