Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2017 8:56 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glasses girl can't resist anymore and takes a go at him in the school's gym supply storage room. Get's found out by the senpais but she had her fill before they decide to join too. Shame we didn't get to see the unbutton shirt paizuri.

Later the group go on a camping trip, probably a training camp but turns into a swimsuit bbq eventually into getting it on with all the girls he's already had a go at, some in groups. Too bad they took off their swimsuits part way.

Not sure where that comical bit was adapted from, might have been an omake or original. Was too short though, kinda wanted to see more.

Despite MAL having this listed as only 2 episode, 3rd episode should be out February according to getchu, for the last chapter of this story and a oneshot chapter from the anthology tank this is adapted from.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 15, 2017 4:07 AM
Oct 2013
Good to see sluttiness of glasses girl and inability to control herself. Somewhat lewd of her being found out and then seme by red, had a good subordinate response of her. Sadly it ended with just the hand.

Wonder why the blond and red were being suspected for fire alarm? They are repeat offenders of something?

mizugi didn't seem to make much difference. Could of made it lewder by bringing out more appeals of mizugi somehow. Aprons were tiny on the bodies XD

Sudden rape of green hair was somewhat lewd, particularly her lewd expression and becoming all loosened and him being a beast. Way too short though, but I guess it was a gag.

well showed the huge thick bodies again pretty well.

Blond sounded a lot like or at least reminded me of kitaeri.
Dec 18, 2017 5:46 AM
Jan 2017
It was ok but the didnt show the part of that boy crush,they just reveal that every volleyball member have sex with the boy to the girl,so its a bit disappoint because i hope to watch that girl (crush) to have sex with the boy
Dec 22, 2017 5:07 AM

Sep 2012
i would say good romcom harem (some parts were funny) lol

kurohanafiah said:
It was ok but the didnt show the part of that boy crush,they just reveal that every volleyball member have sex with the boy to the girl,so its a bit disappoint because i hope to watch that girl (crush) to have sex with the boy

yep that's a shame they didn't show that
Dec 23, 2017 9:38 PM

Oct 2015
This was pretty boring....

Worse than the first episode.

Would give this show a 5/10, but after this episode it will be a 4/10

EDIT: It will get a 3rd episodes it seems. Hoping to be better than this 2nd.
TechOtaku-hJan 4, 2018 8:20 AM
Dec 30, 2017 4:58 AM
Dec 2017
Damn! I love this series,it's somehow entertaining to me.
Jan 19, 2018 1:04 PM

May 2013
I'm surprised the ratings are so low cuz I personally really liked this series, but I guess I can see why now after this :0

Glad Satou got her down time; her "real self" is a little too demanding for my taste, but it's alright X) she kinda cute, but I prefer the other 3 girls over her

I feel like the rest of it was too short though ;/ I'd rather have him take his time fucking the girls individually instead of jam packing the whole lot of them on top of him and cumming too quickly -.- The first ep was way more satisfying, at least to me ;3 and the bit with the green haired girl was BS'd and thrown in randomly. It sucked. Had potential that was ruined D; such a shame because she looks cute af and I like her blushing face v__v wtf was up with the big ogre body transformation too??? Unexplained. Arrghh x__x

Hopefully the final round with Kaori coming around would be good. I had to drop down the score :/
Jan 25, 2018 10:55 AM
Jun 2016
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

Hopefully the final round with Kaori coming around would be good. I had to drop down the score :/
.If you are hoping too much then you would be disappointed.That scene is the weakest in the entire story(For me atleast since I did comparisons in terms of length,hotness and variations in the scenes).If you are interested you can check that chapter.
PapaShangoJan 25, 2018 11:00 AM
Jan 28, 2018 10:42 PM

May 2015
The girl that I was waiting for (the girl who missed the camp) got so a BS scene *Sight*
Jan 30, 2018 7:06 AM

May 2013
PapaShango said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

.If you are hoping too much then you would be disappointed.That scene is the weakest in the entire story(For me atleast since I did comparisons in terms of length,hotness and variations in the scenes).If you are interested you can check that chapter.

Orly. I'm sad now :(
Apr 9, 2020 12:21 PM
Jan 2015
That green haired girl didn't appeared in the doujin like this.
Jun 9, 2021 5:03 AM
Dec 2020
I think i found My favorite hentai...
This is amazing. We finally got to see Satou show her true self.
Damn I love Satou. I love this Episode. I love this Hentai.
I really love when they went to the blondies place for "training".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkyuu Nyuukon Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 19, 2017

17 by kotohana5089 »»
Feb 19, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Ikkyuu Nyuukon Episode 3 Discussion

Rieze - Mar 16, 2018

9 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Dec 28, 2018 12:38 PM

Poll: » Ikkyuu Nyuukon Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Aug 10, 2018

1 by PapaShango »»
Oct 8, 2018 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.