Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2015 4:43 AM

Mar 2013
Mickdrew said:
FrozenRemains said:
How does nobody say anything about the masterpiece episode 13 is.
I mean,we got Sorrow remix.
We got Emiya BA.
We got sweet Rin tears.

Well, don't tell any of this to ANN:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/preview-guide/2015/spring/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-season-2/.86755
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-13/.86767

Apparently, they think it's pretty meh
-_-

That second review and the comment section of it makes me wanna vomit. I think to myself; "I should just ignore eeeeverything anyone else writes about the F/sn VN and the adaptation." Yet I keep being drawn to all this shit. Every time.
Apr 5, 2015 7:49 AM

May 2014
Harlequina said:
Mickdrew said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/preview-guide/2015/spring/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-season-2/.86755
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-13/.86767

-_-

That second review and the comment section of it makes me wanna vomit. I think to myself; "I should just ignore eeeeverything anyone else writes about the F/sn VN and the adaptation." Yet I keep being drawn to all this shit. Every time.

This happens to me on a daily basis, I feel that pain. As self inflicted as it is.
Apr 5, 2015 7:53 AM

May 2014
FrozenRemains said:

I basically want to edit a scarf and 2 blades on saber.
Guess what hybrid i want to make.
For now i've added the scarf but the blades are bitches.

Alright its done,behold

Apr 5, 2015 8:04 AM

Jul 2013
Harlequina said:
Mickdrew said:

-_-

I know how that feels, I know how that feels .-.

Apr 5, 2015 8:19 AM

Mar 2015
CarenPriest said:
Harlequina said:

That's so masochistic...how fitting for you to be like that though :P
Apr 5, 2015 8:38 AM

Jul 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
CarenPriest said:

That's so masochistic...how fitting for you to be like that though :P

Well of course, it wouldn't be a stretch in the slightest to call me a masochist, considering how much I involve myself with these kinds of people <3

Apr 5, 2015 8:38 AM

Oct 2014
I just stick my head in the sand when I see AnimeNewsNetwork. Never again.
Apr 5, 2015 11:04 AM

Sep 2014
I'll be honest, I have no idea some people have the urge to add a thousand spoiler tags sometimes. I guess you're doing a good job if you want to keep people from seeing whatever you posted, because I've given up checking those as of late. Just saying.
Apr 5, 2015 4:59 PM

Oct 2013
FlamepriesT said:
I'll be honest, I have no idea some people have the urge to add a thousand spoiler tags sometimes. I guess you're doing a good job if you want to keep people from seeing whatever you posted, because I've given up checking those as of late. Just saying.

It's all about the hype,the hype i tell you.

Taimanin_IreliaApr 5, 2015 5:03 PM
Apr 5, 2015 6:30 PM

Sep 2014
May your new spoiler tags burn in the depths of loneliness and oblivion... cuz I ain't clickin' 'em.
Apr 5, 2015 7:01 PM
Apr 2012
FlamepriesT said:
May your new spoiler tags burn in the depths of loneliness and oblivion... cuz I ain't clickin' 'em.

Haha. This is especially hilarious because
Apr 5, 2015 7:36 PM

Oct 2013
jmcm30 said:
FlamepriesT said:

Haha. This is especially hilarious because

Shhhh he doesnt know.
Apr 5, 2015 8:50 PM

May 2014
As someone who uses a small touchscreen smartphone to do his browsing I must promptly ask you all to kindly eat a dick when spamming spoiler towers.
Apr 5, 2015 10:09 PM

Oct 2013
WrongPriest said:
As someone who uses a small touchscreen smartphone to do his browsing I must promptly ask you all to kindly eat a dick when spamming spoiler towers.

This is just rude.

Apr 6, 2015 7:05 AM

Mar 2015
WrongPriest said:

My tower wasn't complete ;_;

Let's make another one guuuuys~
Apr 6, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2014
Damn, do you guys remember that salty SolviteSekai dude how would sometimes show up just to talk shit during the first cour? Just had a good laugh now. That guy managed to get -58 karma on reddit... what a major asshole lol.
Apr 6, 2015 9:13 PM

Apr 2014
FlamepriesT said:
Damn, do you guys remember that salty SolviteSekai dude how would sometimes show up just to talk shit during the first cour? Just had a good laugh now. That guy managed to get -58 karma on reddit... what a major asshole lol.

I forgot that mongrel existed.
Apr 6, 2015 11:40 PM

Aug 2009
FlamepriesT said:
Not familiar with reddit but I guess that is good news.
Apr 7, 2015 12:42 AM

Jul 2013
FlamepriesT said:

Oh, the dude who outright ignored the essay I'd written purely to answer his question. He can go screw himself.

Apr 7, 2015 12:46 AM

Aug 2009
CarenPriest said:
FlamepriesT said:

Oh, the dude who outright ignored the essay I'd written purely to answer his question. He can go screw himself.
I dont think it was that guy.

You are thinking of Pjadsak or something.
Apr 7, 2015 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
FlamepriesT said:

I remember him talking shit about everything actually. That guy was really annoying.
Apr 7, 2015 3:30 AM

Mar 2015
TenYasha said:
FlamepriesT said:

I remember him talking shit about everything actually. That guy was really annoying.

He was amusing though, I loved seeing him troll around :/
Apr 7, 2015 5:49 AM

Jul 2013
Othi-tan said:
CarenPriest said:

Ahh, is that so, senpai? ^^;

Well, the username SolviteSekai still rings a bell, but I guess if it's not the guy I'm remembering, then he's probably not important~

Apr 7, 2015 5:55 AM

Aug 2009
CarenPriest said:
Othi-tan said:

Ahh, is that so, senpai? ^^;

Well, the username SolviteSekai still rings a bell, but I guess if it's not the guy I'm remembering, then he's probably not important~
Both are shit anyway.
Apr 7, 2015 5:57 AM

Feb 2015
Who is MyNameisJeff btw?
Apr 7, 2015 6:00 AM

Aug 2009
chat77 said:
Who is MyNameisJeff btw?

Some guy nobody cares about.
Apr 7, 2015 7:45 AM

Sep 2013
Solvite was the guy who tried putting words into other people's mouths to call them out on their supposed hypocrisy. When someone threw facts at him, he always came up with an excuse like "urban legend bullshit". Provide him proof and he called it something like "PR bullshit".

His thread in the suggestion subforum brought out some of the worst people who weren't any better than the priests they were complaining about. Better forget about him, he is thankfully gone for three months now.
Apr 7, 2015 7:54 AM

May 2014
Othi-tan said:
chat77 said:
Who is MyNameisJeff btw?

Some guy nobody cares about.

I care about him ;_;

CapsuleCore said:
Solvite was the guy who tried putting words into other people's mouths to call them out on their supposed hypocrisy. When someone threw facts at him, he always came up with an excuse like "urban legend bullshit". Provide him proof and he called it something like "PR bullshit".

His thread in the suggestion subforum brought out some of the worst people who weren't any better than the priests they were complaining about. Better forget about him, he is thankfully gone for three months now.

There was a short period of time I thought I understood Solvite, a connection was reached.

But then he'd say something and I'd just be like....

Apr 7, 2015 7:55 AM

May 2014
Also omg it's core
Apr 7, 2015 7:57 AM

Feb 2015
He got banned or something?
Apr 7, 2015 8:08 AM

May 2014
WrongPriest said:

I skimmed back through that thread to give myself some good old PTSD flashbacks. I'm so glad that crap is long over. That's one of the main reasons I never changed my name was because I didn't want those douchebags to win.

Might change it now though..... although the feeling of making TKP happy is nauseating.
Apr 7, 2015 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
WrongPriest said:
Might change it now though..... although the feeling of making TKP happy is nauseating.

Haven't you heard? The war on official church priests is over. You are free to keep that username as long as you like since it shows you're a member of the True Kotomine Church.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 7, 2015 10:18 AM

Jul 2013
CapsuleCore said:

Senpais, you really had it tough, huh.

Apr 7, 2015 11:51 AM

Sep 2014
That Solvite guy made a suggestion thread saying mods should regulate the "priests". He even said that we turned other subforum threads into F/SN threads (wtf?) when we showed up.

For those who don't know how reddit works, you can upvote and downvote comments. Downvotes are not meant for showing disagreement - they basically mean you're trolling, being a jerk, only making things worse instead of helping, etc. Each comment automatically gets an upvote when you post. In other words - his comments are so shitty he got so many downvotes to the point they surpassed the amount of times he posted on reddit by a very large margin. A very unpleasant person indeed.

Ok, fuck him. So, are you guys excited for ep 2? I think I like the idea of adding new content and showing Caster's background, but I'm looking forward to ep 3 so much more because I want the plot to move on a little more at this point.
Apr 7, 2015 11:55 AM

Feb 2015
Yeah...I do wonder how does Caster's original master look like?
Apr 7, 2015 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
Hmm I think we're getting quite a few backgrounds for the characters, since they have to fit 11 more episodes... I 'm looking forward to the rest of them, specifically Ilya's episode (I think it is episode 3?).
Apr 7, 2015 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
chat77 said:
Yeah...I do wonder how does Caster's original master look like?

Guy with pretty, but evil face and long blonde hair I'd say.

Apr 7, 2015 9:18 PM

Aug 2009
Do you guys think they will add details from FHA for Caster or just her "backstory" in the war?
Apr 7, 2015 9:23 PM

Oct 2013
Othi-tan said:
Do you guys think they will add details from FHA for Caster or just her "backstory" in the war?

H/A is focused on Kuzuki in those "details"
I doubt we will be seeing that.
Apr 7, 2015 10:41 PM

Aug 2009
FrozenRemains said:
Othi-tan said:

H/A is focused on Kuzuki in those "details"
I doubt we will be seeing that.

I am talking only about Caster.How she joined Jason,how she wanted to go back home etc.
Apr 7, 2015 11:08 PM

May 2014
Maybe, it would be nice for people to see people to see perhaps hints of the wedding massacre and stuff like that.

Be like "ooohh that's what was with the dress"

Also some Jason stuff would help with making Kuzuki and her death more impactfull, she really did love Kuzuki for his qualities after all.
Apr 8, 2015 12:05 AM

Oct 2013
WrongPriest said:
Maybe, it would be nice for people to see people to see perhaps hints of the wedding massacre and stuff like that.

Be like "ooohh that's what was with the dress"

Also some Jason stuff would help with making Kuzuki and her death more impactfull, she really did love Kuzuki for his qualities after all.

Is that Bazzet?
Apr 8, 2015 12:45 AM

May 2014
I don't really know what your talking about frozen but

That reminds me, apparently Lancer hints at Bazett next episode. Excitement intensifies.
Apr 8, 2015 1:30 AM

Sep 2013
Is that Bazett in your avatar is what Frozen wanted to say. It is.

Btw,

Best idol group.

Episode spoilers:
Apr 8, 2015 2:34 AM

Aug 2009
CapsuleCore said:

Btw,

Best idol group.

Episode spoilers:
Derpmund ruins it.

Well that's a shame if we dont.I doubt FHA will be animated(and not because of the sales)
Well she will look beautiful for like a few seconds....

Btw where were you?
Apr 8, 2015 2:39 AM

Sep 2013
Othi-tan said:
Well she will look beautiful for like a few seconds....

CapsuleCore said:

;)

Yeah, I know... Poor Sella. T_T

Othi-tan said:
Btw where were you?

Real life. Exams and all that, and I still won't be as active as I was before. Besides, I'm only posting in this club right now, because I can't stand the whining in the subforum and the General Discussion thread I made was locked and is now forbidden, which kind of pisses me off.
Apr 8, 2015 2:42 AM

Aug 2009
Hey at least your thread had reasons to be locked.

My thread(Old and New Rankings comparison) was nuked for no reason at all...

Maybe I should make a new one here.
Apr 8, 2015 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
CapsuleCore said:

Btw,

Best idol group.

Ug-

UGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Ok, fuck him. So, are you guys excited for ep 2?

Totally. It's gonna be nice seeing Caster's old Master and the events that happened back then, as well as what'll follow with Illya-chan. Whatever all these other people are complaining about regarding faithfulness and timeslots, it doesn't matter to me, because NEW CONTENT! NEW CONTENT! NEW CONTENT! Why are so few people excited for all this new content dammit?! Before the first cour aired, practically over half the fanbase were crowding, begging for new content, but now there's so much salt over it! Waaaaaahhh!

Welp, there is one thing I'm not looking very forward to, and that's the thing that'll happen with Sella and Leysritt... It was bound to happen though, so I'm over it~

Apr 8, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
As usual, I felt the episode didn't live up to its potential and I still have numerous issues regarding how things are being adapted, but it's hilarious how much Team Salt continues to insist on polluting the subforum with excessively overblown negativity. I understand their criticisms, but it's interesting how they love to focus only on the negatives rather than any of the positives and shove it down everyone's throats repeatedly. But, their suffering generates a lot of Yuetsu so I don't really mind.
Apr 8, 2015 11:55 AM

Feb 2015
ZeroDragon said:
As usual, I felt the episode didn't live up to its potential and I still have numerous issues regarding how things are being adapted, but it's hilarious how much Team Salt continues to insist on polluting the subforum with excessively overblown negativity. I understand their criticisms, but it's interesting how they love to focus only on the negatives rather than any of the positives and shove it down everyone's throats repeatedly. But, their suffering generates a lot of Yuetsu so I don't really mind.

So you have watched it?o.0
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Heaven's Feel Manga Discussion [HF Spoilers!]

LoomyTheBrew - May 11, 2015

22 by LoomyTheBrew »»
Dec 24, 2015 11:52 AM

» RP Game - Have your avatar speak to the avatar above you ( 1 2 )

TrueKireiPriest - Mar 31, 2015

93 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2015 10:57 AM

» Need advice on web purchase

Taimanin_Irelia - May 7, 2015

1 by Bobulated »»
May 7, 2015 9:31 AM

» Tu Aru Majutsu no Index General Discussion SPOILERS AHEAD

Bobulated - Apr 25, 2015

6 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 27, 2015 9:48 AM

» Fanfiction Thread!(Spoilahs)

mira-pyon - Apr 22, 2015

3 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 23, 2015 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.