Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2009 10:53 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn... You Shouji bastard... I never imagined she actually would fell for the real Sachiko... yes she's cute... but fuck off... KoNa is way better than Sachiko.... You bastard... YOu were even warned by the protector of justice Jun-chan.... This totall looks bad people... Dunno what to think... Will KoNa discover this real Sachiko soon... Will she discover her by herself...? Or Will Junko tel KoNa about this girl... I'm ashamed of him... Now that Nana is really doing her best to reach her goals together with you, he still cheats on her.... unbelievable... Damn Shouji... You should have heard Junko! You have such a soft heart dude!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2011 5:13 PM

Apr 2010
I hate sluts. Shouji's a bastard. Fuck that guy. >:O

Sep 7, 2018 6:42 AM

Feb 2013
Sachiko is a nice girl, I won't blame her for anything.
Mar 9, 2023 2:20 PM
May 2022
This chapter made me so mad. Nana was depressed for a few days. Moving all the way to Tokyo just so you can go broke and have your boyfriend sleep with someone else? Holy freaking crap. I feel so bad for her.
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Mar 20, 4:32 PM

Apr 2016
He wanted her to be independent until she got independent, but Junko got to defend her poor friend Shouji, uh.
Jun 24, 2:09 PM

Jan 2020
This chapter made me so mad, I absolutely hate Shouji. I really disliked Junko in this chapter as well, almost blaming Nana for his cheating? I hope for the downfall of Shouji and Sachiko's relationship, Nana did everything for him and yet still got her heart broken.

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Jun 24, 2:11 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to Ulquiorra
Sachiko is a nice girl, I won't blame her for anything.
@Ulquiorra She knew of Nana and still pursued Shouji, she may be cute but she is not innocent..

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bialovesanime - May 26, 2009

110 by Safrichh »»
Jun 18, 10:49 AM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 83 Discussion

Khaiz - Apr 26, 2009

42 by Safrichh »»
Jun 17, 10:14 AM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 82 Discussion

tikuku - Apr 13, 2009

31 by Safrichh »»
Jun 16, 3:07 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 81 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Mar 10, 2009

34 by Safrichh »»
Jun 15, 3:36 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 80 Discussion

Fragile_Melody - Dec 29, 2008

34 by Safrichh »»
Jun 14, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.