Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2013 1:53 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Too much development...
Aug 3, 2013 4:53 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Nora is as persistent as ever ._. And Yukine...stop being such a brat D: always having so much self-pity, though I guess it makes sense because he died at such a young age. But still, stop hurting Yato! I need more Kazuma.
Aug 4, 2013 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
I'm really bothered by his personality. He's just a fucking kid and thief. Just get red of him bro. And that glasses fucker should keep his hands off from her.
Dec 7, 2013 12:05 AM

Nov 2011
Oop another new character introduced at the end there. Also, I'm really curious about Stray's past and her connection with Yato.
Nov 10, 2014 10:28 PM

Nov 2009
That's kind of messed up, a god taking a human hostage. But seriously, Yukine really does need to shape up, Yato is a complete mess at this point. I really don't understand why he screws himself over though, I mean if he charged a normal fair for his odd jobs, he could have way more money, and then be able to build a shrine, perhaps even get more Shinki.
Nov 17, 2014 10:49 PM

Aug 2013
So deep.. Nora look so creepy lol.
Feb 11, 2015 6:58 AM

May 2011
I wanna give Yukine a punch!! He's so fucking annoying and irresponsible!! He doesn't care about anyone or anything, He thinks he can do whatever he likes just because he's dead!! He doesn't care about Yato's condition or how much he makes him suffer. If I were Yato, I'd just get rid of him, he's not even worthy or strong. Like fuuuuuuuck!!

Hiyori got busted, I guess the would use her as a bait to smoke Yato out or something :/ They won't kill her tho, I don't think it's an easy thing to kill a human even if you're a god.
Sep 26, 2015 9:51 PM

Jul 2013
Yato seems to be very stubborn about giving up on Yukine yet Yukine doesn't really seem to give a damn about anything :/
I wonder how long of a history Nora shares with Yato ?
Jul 23, 2016 8:23 PM
Mar 2015
Yukine...

I literally have no words on why NONE of them are doing something to scold or punish this guy.
Aug 14, 6:47 AM

Aug 2018
Interesting to see so many people angry at Yukine, when he's just a kid that knows that he's dead and feels that it is unfair for him to be dead. Yukine is only 13, and knows that he will never be able to grow up and become an adult. He's taking that frustration out on Yato, that obviously isn't at fault here, but that's a completely understandable reaction, because Yato isn't also giving him a lot of confort. Other shinkis have it much better than him, so that only adds up to his frustration about his situation. I always liked Yukine's character after watching the anime, and now when reading the manga, I still feel like his actions are completely understandable, he lost his whole life ahead of him, he feels like he has no future, so that's why he is resorting to crime, since he thinks he has nothing to lose.
And I think people are missing the point that Yato has been really condescending with Yukine, because, from what is hinted in the 3rd chapter, Yukine had a really though life, and wanted to give him a 2nd chance, but that is obviously not easy to accept to Yukine.

From this chapter in particular, I find it interesting they changed it a bit in the anime, because if I'm not mistaked, Nora talks with Yukine alone in the anime, before Hiyori and Yato arrive.
Looking foward to the next chapters, knowing what's to come!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

65 by LittleOwlbear »»
Sep 28, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 105 Discussion

smurdles - Apr 7, 2023

5 by Annibeatrix »»
Sep 14, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 9 Discussion

tingy - Aug 8, 2013

10 by PokefanPT »»
Aug 18, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Iizy - Dec 6, 2016

59 by LunaLov »»
Jul 12, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2014

10 by Ctes »»
May 17, 10:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.