Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2009 5:32 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I didn't really like this chapter. Once I found out that it wasn't Morino in there and just a big coincidence that the girl HAPPENED to have Morino's ID AND look like her it just ruined the whole chapter. I thought this manga was pretty interesting untill now, the chapters just seems to follow a repetitive formula: there's some psycho who kills people for apparently no reason or unknown reason, Morino gets kidnapped/is the victim, Kamiyama solves the case from little evidence somehow, and then the guy is put to justice. And wth with the ending? It is as if the author ran out of ideas and just added some extra characters to finish the ending. Rant rant rant. Oh well, I hope the last two chapters will satisfy me.
Feb 9, 2009 3:30 AM
May 2008
i thought it was a really good chapter, although it was kinda disappointing to find out it wasnt Morino
i guess the problem is that the writer doesnt want to introduce more than three characters per chapter, though i still think it played out well
Nov 1, 2009 1:34 PM

Jun 2008
skapuppet said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I didn't really like this chapter. Once I found out that it wasn't Morino in there and just a big coincidence that the girl HAPPENED to have Morino's ID AND look like her it just ruined the whole chapter. I thought this manga was pretty interesting untill now, the chapters just seems to follow a repetitive formula: there's some psycho who kills people for apparently no reason or unknown reason, Morino gets kidnapped/is the victim, Kamiyama solves the case from little evidence somehow, and then the guy is put to justice. And wth with the ending? It is as if the author ran out of ideas and just added some extra characters to finish the ending. Rant rant rant. Oh well, I hope the last two chapters will satisfy me.

Well, I do agree with what you said but I still managed to enjoy it. I loved how he'd communicate with his victims through the stalk of bamboo.

RtheO
Jun 8, 2010 3:01 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, so, did the victims boyfriend get buried in their with the dead girlfriend...?
That kind of confused me... but I loved it!
Oct 4, 2010 12:33 PM

Dec 2009
For some reason i liked the creepy ending ... it's romantic in a crazy way ...
Apr 20, 2011 3:09 PM

Apr 2009
alwaysbored said:
For some reason i liked the creepy ending ... it's romantic in a crazy way ...

Totally agree.
Code Is Law
May 26, 2012 11:43 AM

Jan 2012
i admit the formula for this anime has been a tad repetative the past few chapters, but they have such fresh and interesting ideas, it works, loved the ending to this one, bat shit crazy but in a way.... romantic, just wish this was longer, only 2 chapters left, that's a real real shame!
Jul 31, 2012 9:24 PM

Nov 2010
The ending was my favorite part, mainly because of the freaked out look Seiko had on his face.
Feb 11, 2013 2:57 AM

Feb 2012
WickedHeroine said:
Wait, so, did the victims boyfriend get buried in their with the dead girlfriend...?
That kind of confused me... but I loved it!

From my point of view it looked like it was suicide. Which is why he sugged waiting at least a month. You can also think that from the part where they were holding hands.
Mar 17, 2013 4:06 PM

Dec 2008
So, who covered up the hole? Kamiyama was talking to the murderer the whole time. There's no way he could have done it; and there's no way the victim's boyfriend could have put himself and his dead girlfriend back in the coffin and covered it up all nice and neat himself. I don't recall seeing anyone else there.

Perhaps, Morino did it without anyone looking?
Nov 27, 2013 2:17 AM

Sep 2012
I like the whole murder detective idea, but this manga really seems to be trying too hard.
Jun 7, 2014 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
Hannah_Ana said:
So, who covered up the hole? Kamiyama was talking to the murderer the whole time. There's no way he could have done it; and there's no way the victim's boyfriend could have put himself and his dead girlfriend back in the coffin and covered it up all nice and neat himself. I don't recall seeing anyone else there.

Perhaps, Morino did it without anyone looking?

Maybe...
Jul 29, 2014 9:19 PM
Mar 2013
I actually like the fact that it wasn't morino. That was getting repetitive to me. I hope the next chapter is not about morino but if so make her die at least damn. Getting real tired of captain save-a-hoe...
Jun 15, 2016 5:11 AM

Dec 2012
This is trying to hard tbh. Felt as boring as the last chapter.
Mar 13, 2017 11:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Comun chapter, a little fanciful, with nothing interesting.... although the dark soul of this boy!!!
Feb 25, 2018 6:24 AM

Jan 2016
skapuppet said:

I felt the same way. Once the classmates announced that it could've been Morino that got kidnapped, I was like oh ok so...she's just going to get kidnapped everytime by a new psycho and then the protagonist rescues her because he wants to kill her himself... I wonder how the ending turns out.
Feb 25, 2018 6:31 AM

Jan 2016
I actually like the fact that each chapter has a different murderer and they solve the case. I like how it wasn't Morino in the coffin. They put a little twist on it. I was alil confused with the ending though. I was thinking that how the protagonist (keep forgetting his name...) solves the crimes, he doesn't have any type of facts or anything about how he know that the person is the murderer. He just wildly assumes that this person is just that. I think he is so well with reading people and figuring guessing right because he's a closet murderer himself.
Oct 9, 2019 4:10 PM

May 2016
The pacing for this was weird and it felt like the chapter's events went by too fast and suddenly. Definitely wasn't as good as the previous ones. Morino in BDSM gear was yummy though~

Apr 18, 2021 8:02 PM
Mar 2021
That was kinda boring ..i'm still gonna read the last 2 chapters tho just to see if Kamiyama gonna kill Morino or smthg ...the ending better be worth it
Aug 4, 5:39 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Kajo_Senpai69
The pacing for this was weird and it felt like the chapter's events went by too fast and suddenly. Definitely wasn't as good as the previous ones. Morino in BDSM gear was yummy though~
@Kajo_Senpai69 Lol yes!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goth Chapter 5 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Nov 2, 2009

34 by kanibalizm »»
Aug 1, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Goth Chapter 2 Discussion

skapuppet - Jan 18, 2009

17 by Yeneek »»
Aug 29, 2023 6:24 AM

» This is a very creative twist from the usual stuff.

Neostorm-X - Dec 19, 2022

0 by Neostorm-X »»
Dec 19, 2022 1:49 PM

Poll: » The Upcoming Live-action adaptation

mayonaka_oTAKu - Dec 30, 2008

13 by Animenick9900 »»
Feb 1, 2022 9:42 AM

» what do you think about goth manga?

paladin20000 - Jan 16, 2016

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
May 8, 2021 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.